Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bradford - Little Germany Rommie TS  (Read 5318 times)

Offline SasukeUchiha

Before I commence, this is a TS review so back off now if this is not your cup of tea.

External Link/Members Only

The Arrangement:

So here goes, it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here, apart from a long work related trip that set me off to SE Asia, I’ve done the occasional punt in good old little Germany here and there. Nothing new to report on that side of things, just the usual 15 minute shite with the rommies. however when I saw this add a week back on vivastreet, I couldn’t resist, as it’s been a long time since I’ve had myself a ladyboy. For the price and looks, this was the closest thing I’ll get in Bradford so here goes.

I rang up little miss Jessy as he/she calls her/himself and agreed for a 1 hour meet. Seen as this was something special, I delved away from my usual 15 minute ones. Jesy also has a friend but I wasn’t up for a three way with two TS’s for sure. Anyways, 1 hour 100 quid confirmed, not bad for a TS. Agreed to meet her the same evening.

Price and location: 1 hour, 100 quid. Romanian central (little Germany)

The Meet:

I arrived outiside her place, the usual set up in little and Germany and popped her a call, she answered straight away and guided me in. I have to say I was really nervous, I’ve fallen victim to the rommie bait and switch before as well as their shitty behaviour and this being a rommie dude, I didn’t  know what to expect. After all, a Thai ladyboy is a girl with a cock, not a dude with a wig on. Alas when the door was opened, I was relieved, jessy is exactly how she looks in the pics on her ad, nice and tall, very very skinny, nice perky breasts and elegant long blonde hair. Her facial structure is obviously quite manly but what do you expect, I doubt Romanians have access to the same surgeons the Thai lady boys do. I handed over the cash and time to start the fun...or in hindsight, this is where it went downhill.

Jessy strips herself and immediately I am sickened by the sheer size of her pubes, I have to admit, I’ve had experiences with Thai ladyboys who’ve  had a fair bit of hair down there but this women put them to shame. Although it did put me off massively, I didn’t let it ruin the meeting. She started off with giving me some oral but my god it felt like my little general was going through a chain saw. I’ve had girls use teeth before but Jessy might aswell have chewed the little bugger off. After telling her nicely to watch her teeth, she jolts up angrily and mutters something in Romanian jibberish and then gets back to chewing my little fella off. I tell her again and this time she just gets up and says “okay u fack me then”. It’s at this point, I am thinking fuck her with what, I wasn’t half hard. So I asked for some rimming which she refused outright even though she agreed on the phone. So I then tell her to lay on her back whilst I do some oral of my own. I’ve done this in Thailand before and have been complimented on it, so I thought let me try again seen as I wasn’t gonna fuck anything anytime soon. As I go down to give some oral, the sheer smell of either her shaft or that massive bush above it makes me gag and so I just sit back up, this pisses her off even more as she tells me off for wasting time and playing about. I proceed to tell her that the smell is off putting which just gets her even more annoyed so she leaves me with an ultimatum of either fucking her or leaving. At this point there’s still 40 minutes left and I haven’t got my moneys worth so I just give myself a Handjob, wake the little general up and strap myself to go to work. Jessy goes into doggy and as her nice ass cheeks stretch, I’m met with an anus that looks like it’s been through Hiroshima. She clearly hasn’t put any effort in to clean it, nor has she shaven around it. There seems to be as much hair around that hole as there is above her shaft. And the stench is as bad as that aswell, at this point I just give up. She offers to have me on bottom as she drills me away, how very nice of her but I just turn the offer down as my mood was killed. I put my clothes back on and call it a day. I dare ask for money back, last thing I wanna do is get beaten up by a Romanian guy with a wig on.

The verdict:

So as you can see this is a straight red, apart from the looks, Jessy has a serious attitude problem aswell as a hygeine problem, it honestly feels like she’s purposely not cleaned her self up to avoid giving out sexual services, maybe this is a new loop hole discovered by the rommies...

Offline winkywanky

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
 girls use teeth before but Jessy might aswell have chewed the little bugger off   :lol:

Offline Hed Master

Oh dear oh dear Mr S,  that sounds like a horrendous punt.... :scare:

I dont think I would have the balls to visit a TS but I have seen some really convincing sexy ones on VS before that made me

think,....Hmmm  I wonder if...?

You are absolutely right too, nothing in the Little Germany zone  of Bradford, ie "the Gatehaus " is worth the time or money now

(exception being Jessica) whom you've reviewed......(my review to follow soon too)   so it's on to Leeds I guess.. :cry:

Offline SasukeUchiha

Couldn’t agree more Mr H. Little Germany is gone downhill, there just isn’t value for money anymore. I didn’t realise Jessica was back on the scene, might pop her a visit for a farewell punt but then as you mentioned, on to Leeds from now on.

And yes this was a huge risk for me, going to visit a TS let alone a Romanian one at that. I don’t know what I was expecting, in hindsight, I should have been thinking with my brain and not letting my feelings get the better of me. I am used to the good old Thai LB’s but this was far from that.

Offline winkywanky

...an un-reviewed TS who just happens to be Romanian...what could possibly go wrong?  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Offline Itzmurph

Bloody horrendous.
Must stress I’m not judging anything as a ladyboy at some point is one of my bucket list things.... but it’ll be an Asian Thai one (if it ever happens, and as I’ve been to Thailand a few times and been presented with the opportunity, well it just probably won’t happen).

Thing is, it’s a bloke. Asians being that bit smaller may pass off a bit better as a woman with a “bit extra” but there’s no way any white or black dude ever can. Eastern European ts, no it’s a dude in a frock. His hairy arse has recently done a great big man poo, his dick smells of man funk.

Sorry but I think unless you’re just a little bit gay or bi to begin with then the Fantasy prob has to stay as fantasy. Better luck next time, who knows, maybe you or me may be posting some amazing review but unless a reasonable Thai lb turns up in the north west or Yorks I’m not optimistic

Offline SasukeUchiha

Bloody horrendous.
Must stress I’m not judging anything as a ladyboy at some point is one of my bucket list things.... but it’ll be an Asian Thai one (if it ever happens, and as I’ve been to Thailand a few times and been presented with the opportunity, well it just probably won’t happen).

Thing is, it’s a bloke. Asians being that bit smaller may pass off a bit better as a woman with a “bit extra” but there’s no way any white or black dude ever can. Eastern European ts, no it’s a dude in a frock. His hairy arse has recently done a great big man poo, his dick smells of man funk.

Sorry but I think unless you’re just a little bit gay or bi to begin with then the Fantasy prob has to stay as fantasy. Better luck next time, who knows, maybe you or me may be posting some amazing review but unless a reasonable Thai lb turns up in the north west or Yorks I’m not optimistic

I know it may sound ridiculous but I’ve never considered myself to be gay or bi, I guess there was just something about Thai ladyboys that intrigued me.  But with this, I don’t know what I was thinking. As the comment above mentions, an unreviewed Romanian trans...I was asking for it. But never again for me. I’m going to stick to Thai ladyboys in the future from now on, lucky for me I’m flying out come March so I should get my fix then.  Wouldn’t risk it again in Yorkshire or England for that matter.

But I guess this is me toftt  :lol:

Offline TomTank

I know it may sound ridiculous but I’ve never considered myself to be gay or bi,

Me too.
I've had to walk on a few T-girls because, even though they had boob jobs and real hair, and looked feminine, they just gave off a vibe and scent (call it pheremones maybe) of being a guy, and I couldn't go through with it.

I found the prospect horrifying 10 years ago, but a combination of things brought me to it: loving a strapon service; fantasizing about enlarged clits being a built-in strapon; and some of the girls being stunning, gorgeous and feminine.

I can see what you mean about Thai girls, but have  a look at some of these white and black girls:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
(half Thai)

Offline jon22992

...an un-reviewed TS who just happens to be Romanian...what could possibly go wrong?  :rolleyes:  :lol:

LOOOOOL oh my God. A Romanian TS that's a combo.

Sorry OP for your experience but thanks for the heads up

Offline Highfield Hal

Me too.
I've had to walk on a few T-girls because, even though they had boob jobs and real hair, and looked feminine, they just gave off a vibe and scent (call it pheremones maybe) of being a guy, and I couldn't go through with it.

I found the prospect horrifying 10 years ago, but a combination of things brought me to it: loving a strapon service; fantasizing about enlarged clits being a built-in strapon; and some of the girls being stunning, gorgeous and feminine.

I can see what you mean about Thai girls, but have  a look at some of these white and black girls:

(half Thai)

I’ve seen all but 3 of the ones you’ve listed (Nina Mae, Mia Rox and Rani). The ones worth a return trip IMO would be Shaffire, Kimber Kelly and Jay (oohsweetie).

Offline Tom Murphey

I’ve seen all but 3 of the ones you’ve listed (Nina Mae, Mia Rox and Rani). The ones worth a return trip IMO would be Shaffire, Kimber Kelly and Jay (oohsweetie).

Any chance for any reviews on the SP you have seen?

Offline Highfield Hal

Doubtful. I used to post reviews to the hungangels site before the review section was closed. Sadly I never saved my reviews and I guess all posted content is the property of the sites owners. They just shut it down with absolutely no notice making it impossible for people to retrieve their “work”.

I recently saw Phoenix Banks in Bradford (twice)

..and I would definitely add her to my recommended list. I’ll hopefully get round to a fuller review, but just a few highlights:  6ft tall, very well endowed (8” and thick), kisses (but not DFK), versatile, not a clock-watcher and nice, genuine person. Only cons - quite untidy flat in a bit of a rough area. Paid £80 for 30 mins both times