Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy @ playmates Leeds  (Read 331 times)

Offline LCD1535

Meet happened 20/6/2018 and she has since left.

Rang Playmates on the day to see who was available at my requested time and was told Amy would be free so off I went.

Apartment at Leeds Dock and was told to go up right on time. Knocked on the door and was let in while Amy was hiding behind the door.

Light brown hair, great tits, not much make up, late 20s with a great arse and no fat. A very fit lass.

Welcome peck on the cheek and into the lounge where i was asked about a drink and accepted and jumped straight in the shower.

Out of the shower to find Amy waiting in the bedroom where the fondling and kissing started. I was thoroughly enjoying running my hands all over her body squeezing her tits and arse.

Got rid of the bra and she dropped to her knees to administer some oral without. Very shallow but a decent enough technique using a combo of mouth and hands.

After about 10 minutes or so I asked for the condom which she applied and she climbed aboard for cowgirl and started grinding slowly steadily picking up the pace and then got on her feet for squatting slamming down hard on my cock. her back was dripping with sweat by this time so I said I'd take over and she assumed doggy position.

Hard and fast sums it up and she was very vocal throughout. I came after 10 minutes or so in the bag but continued pumping as she seemed to be enjoying it until it became too painful. Quick clean up and banter and conversation ensued. A decent lass to talk to but made no attempt at initiating a second round with around 20 minutes to spare and I couldn't be arsed going down on her so had a shower and left with 5 minutes to spare.

A good looking lass with a cracking figure but just didn't seem to click.

Paid £130 for the hour as mentioned another site.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 08:14:47 pm by LCD1535 »