Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wednesday FKK Sharks or Mainhattan  (Read 376 times)

Offline Lambeth19

Can go to either FKK Sharks or Mainhattan on a Wed. Any tips what would be best?

Sharks is €50 for Wed

Mainhattan has Lingiere Day on Wed

Just any views what would be best use of punting time?

Cheers
 :thumbsup:

Offline chris44

I went to FKK sharks 2 weeks ago on a Weds, very busy, some good looking girls and some pretty poor ones as well. Just make sure you carry some ID as the police turned up, shut the place down and wanted to check everyones ID before they were allowed to leave. Quite a heavy handed operation i thought considering no law is being broken by being there. All the blokes were made to wait in the garden, well over 200 maybe 300. Girls were checked in the club. If you go to Mainhattan please let us know what its like, might try there next time i'm in Frankfurt on business.

Offline Lambeth19

Thanks for the reply.

That’s a bit off putting, did they record your ID or just glance at it?

I wonder if it was trafficking or where they looking for a punter in particular?

Offline chris44

They were looking for illegals or fake id. The police had a big eyeball thing over the ID. Think it was more to do with maybe Merkel getting tough as back in Frankfurt RLD same night there was a big round up of all the street people and ids were being checked along with a film crew. The club is fine, police said they weren’t keeping records. Japanese guy next to me was shaking like a leaf though!

Offline Lambeth19

I bet he was! Once they checked the ids, did the club then kick back into
Life?