Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ao Nang Thailand - Massage pointers.  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Mabbsey

I'm here in Ao nang Krabi for the next ten days and all I'm after is a cheeky rub'n'tug....Nothing? It's all very legit and standardised, with a "keep your pants on" attitude?
There must be someone out there who's been and sought out the Happy massage?
During my last visit to Bangkok, they were disappointed if you said no!

Help me UK punters...you're my only hope  :dash:

Offline mrx007

Got to say I found virtually nothing there - only a few low key girlie bars where the girls tried to get you to waste money on buying them all a drink as it was so dead. I didn't really try hard though as I go to Thailand to see the country and any "action" is a bonus.

Great place for a beach and local islands though.

I would visit again so I'll look at this thread to see what others have found.

Offline Mabbsey

Thanks Mrx, I also appreciate the country's beauty, I just presumed an open minded attitude would be nationwide  :unknown:

Offline Cactus

I was in Ao Nang for 4 nights a few years back, really lovely place and a great place to use as a base for visiting the Krabi area (Railey beach, tiger temple etc).

On the main drag there is a little side street that had a number of beer bars, not a hell of alot, but there is a scene there.  Later on at night, there is a nightclub which was up a wee alley in a complex with a couple of bars, some pool tables and a nightclub - there were plenty of working girls at the end of their shifts and civvies looking for fun.

Plenty massage places too, don't know about happy endings and the like though.

CtrDM

As above, Ao Nang is a great place for doing the touristy stuff. I done a few of the standard day trips there and rented a motorbike. I had a great time, one of the best in fact. I initially stayed in Krabi Town, but it’s pretty dead, so moved down to Ao Nang. I ended up meeting a girl on Tinder and spending my nights with her. The bar area did sound pretty active on my visit, but I didn’t actually go in.

I seem to recall a number of girls trying to coax me in for a massage (as is the norm) and it’s my guess that extras were on offer. I think a gentle word in their ear would confirm the position.

The following website helped me during my visit:

External Link/Members Only

Enjoy your stay, I’m envious!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:27:43 pm by CtrDM »

CtrDM

Offline Cactus

I spent a night in Krabi Town on my way back from PhiPhi Island (don't go there, it's a tourist trap and a bit of a shit hole) before heading to the airport the next day for a flight to Koh Samui.  I agree that it's pretty dead, but I had a cracking night out there, started in the hostel bar playing beer pong with a pretty sound group, then out of the bar and on to a late night boozer that played reggae tunes non stop.  Pulled a Welsh girl who had just arrived after being delayed for a full 2 days, first getting out of the UK and then getting held up at each stop on her connecting flights.  Her and her pal had booked in to stay in Krabi Town for two full weeks then home, I suggested they went along to Ao Nang as they'd be bored there within 3 days... Great wee shag she was!

Climb the hill at the tiger cave temple, the 1,200 odd steps are quite the effort (hellish steep), but the view at the top is spectacular and you can see for miles in every direction on a clear day.  The emerald pool and hot springs are also worth a day trip out of town as well!

Offline Mabbsey

Thanks guys - appreciate it. Who'd have thought I'd be scrabbling around Thailand looking for an oily hand job  :dash:

CtrDM

Thanks guys - appreciate it. Who'd have thought I'd be scrabbling around Thailand looking for an oily hand job  :dash:

Well mate, it’s better than being in England giving yourself one (minus the oil)  :lol:

Pantyandy1

I was in ao nang 1st 2 weeks of march   I had 2 massages while there   . Got handjob both times   with out asking.   1st was at 8.30am   shop not suppose to open until 9am off a very good looking ladyboy  who wanted me to do more  but i declined very nice

Offline Mabbsey

I was in ao nang 1st 2 weeks of march   I had 2 massages while there   . Got handjob both times   with out asking.   1st was at 8.30am   shop not suppose to open until 9am off a very good looking ladyboy  who wanted me to do more  but i declined very nice

Thanks, can you elaborate please? Where and how much?

Pantyandy1

It was on the road off beach road.  Cant remember name orange sigh white writing next to a medical centre.  I paid 300 baht for massage  .and 500 baht for hj

Offline djs1969

Hi -ive been many times to ao nang -its not for really p4p .I went to see islands. There is a area of beer bars of the main road .its called RCA -you cant miss it its got sign over the road with girls on it. (Put amys bar ao nang on youtube ) having been all over los I find ao nang expensive and as a previous poster said girls will just take drinks from you.the average price is dearer here (500 b bf and girls will ask for 3k longtime) dont pay 3k ! Its 2k for lt.
When rca closes at 2am the working girls that aint got customer go to an area called centrepoint.there are a few bars here on diff levels-downstairs open beer bars (chang bar being the main bar).and upstairs is other bars and 2 strip bars (sabinas and nova bar)
As to dirty massage ao nang is known that extras are not on offer as ao nang is really for families and backpackers -so hanky you did well to find a dirty massage in ao nang.

Offline Mabbsey

Thanks for all the advice - enjoyed daily massages but alas nothing more. Bangkok next year....

Offline gbpunting

I got wanked off this week by a good looking ladyboy (better looking than the female masseuses) at Leelawadee massage, mid afternoon. No money requested so just gave a tip of 500b on top of the 300b for an hour's oil massage ,  ie £20 in total.

Offline Stickitin

Think I’m 1/1 for massages with HJ in Ao Nang. Can’t remember exactly which shop but somewhere on the road that leads up from the end of the beach on the left  :unknown:

Offline Gringo011971

Chiangmai massage offers the works 2000 but

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Spent a week in Ao Nang in 2015.
Got 1 massage with Happy ending and had another 3 without. The place was on the road leading downhill to the beach on the right hand side opposite the entrance to the RCA area. All the staff wore blue polo shirts.
I frequented the RCA a few times and took the same girl back to my hotel twice.
A great place and plenty of action if you look for it