Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham Chinese/Thai/Oriental weekly switch joints  (Read 78901 times)

Offline gbyld87

Wow, stunner!

Absolutely positive i've seen this one before in Leicester - CharlieHutton was definitely the prompt to give her a go, but can't quite remember much about the booking.  Not sure if I reviewed her at the time either,  useless cunt that I am :hi:  I bet CH remembers her. 

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Wow, stunner!
The first photo put me off, a bit blokey, she had different photos when I posted the link, last 2 profile photos look good though, worth a look

Sadly I chose wrong and tried the Donnington girl, she’s much older than stated, review to follow.

Offline braman69

I look forward to that review with interest as she was next on my list.  Thought she looked really attractive but did wonder how recent the photos were

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice one  :drinks:

This one do anything for you matey?
Pissed up and you seen this in a club, you wouldn’t have a clue it’s a labybloke until you woke up the next day with an arse like a broken cat flap  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 01:12:40 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline GingerNuts

Never say never but not my cup of tea thanks.  I think you're pretty safe from too much damage:

Her cock and balls are tiny, but she did get hard while I was sucking her.

No hints of masculinity[/b], and even her little lady-cock and little bells were dainty.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It’s just that 40 min trip up the M1 to there else I’d be like a rat up a drainpipe haha
The £30 owo mentioned is off putting too.

Offline NervousJ

Nice one  :drinks:

Pissed up and you seen this in a club, you wouldn’t have a clue it’s a labybloke until you woke up the next day with an arse like a broken cat flap  :lol:

ooooooo now that's tempting... ben a while since i had a lady todger....
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 01:12:56 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline oldstreethookup

Any ideas why Skegby get the fit ones?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Heanor isn’t bad this week either matey
Shame as the ladyblokes are prettier than current Thai girls

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
This weeks early update

Nottingham

Outcalls only it says profile updated to incalls I guess someone is looking  :lol:

I wasn’t impressed if same girl I met

She been here a while profile might be ready to bounce

Ng11

Derby

Was that the one that licked my bum  :D

Both recently Notts to Derby

Heanor

Ladybloke

Sutton

Update : TS Holly - Total psycho Avoid
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370514

Burton

Labybloke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Ladybloke and evidence photoing your cock closest to the camera will look bigger :D

Update
Looks cute
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 01:08:35 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Stickitin

Ilkeston Chinese joint wasn’t too bad this week. Just did 30 mins with B2B for £70 (30+40).

Usual average looking 40ish yo. Massage fine, some good sensual ball and arse tickling before the flip over. After B2B she plonked herself into the 69 position and encouraged me to lick her out whilst wanking me off, nice clean pussy and I kept going for probs 5 mins after I blew my lot. Think she came but 🤷‍♂️ Might go again later in the week.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Ilkeston Chinese joint wasn’t too bad this week. Just did 30 mins with B2B for £70 (30+40).

Usual average looking 40ish yo. Massage fine, some good sensual ball and arse tickling before the flip over. After B2B she plonked herself into the 69 position and encouraged me to lick her out whilst wanking me off, nice clean pussy and I kept going for probs 5 mins after I blew my lot. Think she came but 🤷‍♂️ Might go again later in the week.
Oh nice that’s worth £70 with RO

Offline Stickitin

Another new one. Could be a BS ad I dunno…… 🤷‍♂️

External Link/Members Only..

Offline Stickitin

Don’t think this is on ILO’s list, looks decent if true?

Offline Stickitin

Looking on vivastreet there are 19 ads for Asian chicks. Quite a few are for the Chinese mobs where you know there will be an ugly pig behind the door.

In fact there are 8 ads that look likely by the Chinese mob this week. I can’t think that they have 8 locations in Nottingham so some must be double ads for the same location surely? 🤷‍♂️

I know we aren’t supposed to give out exact locations, but is there a better way we can attribute ads to certain locations subtlety e.g. corner house Mapperley park.

A good example is this ad, I have no idea where it’s at, but as soon as I see woodthorpe as location I immediately think paper number on door place, would be good to report this stuff in where we know. Can’t be Thai surely? These look like BS pics and Thais are usually at least semi honest with pics (with airbrushing etc) whereas the Chinese ones are nearly always complete BS.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 09:05:13 am by Stickitin »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Don’t think this is on ILO’s list, looks decent if true?

I was so tempted to try this one but ended up in Donnington which was good - review to follow
I just wasn’t to sure if it was real too, great body if it is might have to have a look

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Looking on vivastreet there are 19 ads for Asian chicks. Quite a few are for the Chinese mobs where you know there will be an ugly pig behind the door.

In fact there are 8 ads that look likely by the Chinese mob this week. I can’t think that they have 8 locations in Nottingham so some must be double ads for the same location surely? 🤷‍♂️

I know we aren’t supposed to give out exact locations, but is there a better way we can attribute ads to certain locations subtlety e.g. corner house Mapperley park.

A good example is this ad, I have no idea where it’s at, but as soon as I see woodthorpe as location I immediately think paper number on door place, would be good to report this stuff in where we know. Can’t be Thai surely? These look like BS pics and Thais are usually at least semi honest with pics (with airbrushing etc) whereas the Chinese ones are nearly always complete BS.

This will be a fake ad, she is thai and I met her in an estate I’d call the old Forman’s site on hucknall road in carrington, there’s a dozen apartment blocks there next to a Tesco’s express.
Pretty sure it’s the same as this
And this was my review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=338446.0

Offline braman69

Yang Yang is having a visitor next week who will be standing in for her. She does this when it’s her time of the month. Based on last month, the stand-in will be here from Monday 27th March through to Sunday 2nd April.

The best bit? I’ve seen a couple of photos. She’s 25, very pretty based on the photos and she’s arriving here straight from China.

Book her via Yang Yang’s profile:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Online RogerBoner

Yang Yang is having a visitor next week who will be standing in for her. She does this when it’s her time of the month. Based on last month, the stand-in will be here from Monday 27th March through to Sunday 2nd April.

The best bit? I’ve seen a couple of photos. She’s 25, very pretty based on the photos and she’s arriving here straight from China.
Are you sure that she's arriving from China? She not going to fly all the way back once the painters and decorators have left?
Thanks for the info  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It’s a long way for 5 days money  :lol:

Offline braman69

If I understood it right, she is planning on staying for a year or two in the UK but YY's place is her first port of call.  Personally I always take what SP's say to me with a pinch of salt so don't shoot the messenger if it turns out to be ratshit :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Would be funny if it was the same girl I saw from the Chinese guys place, she’s on the move at the end of the week.

Online Gethin_Thomas

Burton is the place to be it would seem. Very slim pickings in Derby.

Offline NervousJ

saw this nana thai profile pop up for castle donington. i can't work out if it's the same nana thai i saw yonks back in sutton, well worth a visit if it is. i might try it at the weekend hopefully. unless any of my learned friends have been and tell me not too...

Online Dipper

saw this nana thai profile pop up for castle donington. i can't work out if it's the same nana thai i saw yonks back in sutton, well worth a visit if it is. i might try it at the weekend hopefully. unless any of my learned friends have been and tell me not too...

Think it’s her I’ve seen as well. As you say, good punt.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
34AA breasts?! That's smaller than mine are these days!

You wouldn’t think so but the photo are edited so….
I’ll be honest that’s made me more interested if she’s got tiny tiddies  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Arrr wait I’ve seen her, just noticed my review, I mentioned nice natural tits, can’t remember the girl for the life of me
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 03:36:32 pm by Iloveoral »

Online Gethin_Thomas

Online Gethin_Thomas

Oh and Emmy is not a TS, he/she is a cross-dresser and going by her pics not at all convincing.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Oh and Emmy is not a TS, he/she is a cross-dresser and going by her pics not at all convincing.

I’m not really drawn to any of the above this week really
Agreed Emmy isn’t for me either matey  :drinks:

I left Emmy as TS as I really didn’t have another box for him/her but will delete as it probably wouldn’t fit rule 18 if it’s not a ts it would fall into male prostitution which isn’t allowed ( talk yes / review no)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 08:09:08 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Latest updates girls and ladyblokes :lol:

Nottingham

Castle Donno

Derby

Sutton

Heanor
TBC

Burton

There is a chance I may be within punting distance of Burton at the weekend and can hopefully free up a window of opportunity to punt Didi again (reviewed when she was in Preston)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=369260.msg3789279#msg3789279

I'm guessing these Thais are using the same 2 or 3 flats / locations when working in Burton so was hoping one of the locals could advise if the location is OK for parking and easy to find etc before i ask the girl for a booking or postcode etc

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
There is a chance I may be within punting distance of Burton at the weekend and can hopefully free up a window of opportunity to punt Didi again (reviewed when she was in Preston)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=369260.msg3789279#msg3789279

I'm guessing these Thais are using the same 2 or 3 flats / locations when working in Burton so was hoping one of the locals could advise if the location is OK for parking and easy to find etc before i ask the girl for a booking or postcode etc

I’ve only ever been too one flat, about 5-6 times, street at the side of a train station, loads of parking, nice a quiet no issues matey

Offline Blackpool Rock

I’ve only ever been too one flat, about 5-6 times, street at the side of a train station, loads of parking, nice a quiet no issues matey
OK thanks, will bang her a text later once i'm clearer on my plans  :thumbsup:

Online Dipper

I hope ILO is ok, and hasn’t retired since his 300 up.   :drinks:

Online Dipper

I hope ILO is ok, and hasn’t retired since his 300 up.   :drinks:

A big miss without his input.

EDIT: apologies for the self quote error.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 09:21:29 pm by Dipper »

Offline JD1

I noticed that as well. Fingers crossed all is good.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
All good guys thanks I’ve been out of the country on business just back off the plane  :drinks:

Offline JD1

All good guys thanks I’ve been out of the country on business just back off the plane  :drinks:

Nice one - glad to see you back and to hear everything is good. :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Totally no sex whilst away, yes took the missus  :D :lol: :D
Just having a look if I missed much

Online Dipper

Glad to hear it.  :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Glad to hear it.  :)
Thank matey, just playing catch up here, hope I’ve not missed much