Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bann Sakunee - Cardiff / Caerdydd  (Read 2150 times)

Online webpunter

Evening all

My 1st review on the Welsh board.  Please be gentle with me
As everything in Wales has dual names i thought i'd better include this in the subject line.  Just to keep things politically correct
Had the occasion to be in the druid capital city for a rugby match.  What was the score ?  :sarcastic:

Moving on:
External Link/Members Only

Decided some pre match fun was in order
Rocked up & was greeted by a few thai burds.  Had started on the pop early so can't remember fine detail like names
Mamasan [i think] was a fit looking milf with a big firm rack.  Picked her.  45 for the hour.  Face a bit weathered - maybe she was previously in Vietnam fighting the yanks.  But she ticked the boxes for me.  Had a certain sumfink about her

Led down the hall with two cubicle type rooms.  Curtain as a door.  Gap at the top between wall & ceiling.  Maybe this is the way that buildings in wales are constructed ?

Started on front with a firm massage.  A couple of reach-unders & cc swipes.  Nothing to write home about but not bad either.  Felt her climbing up on the table & she got into some interesting positions.  Rolled over & she ramped things up.  Playing around the ball bag, base of shaft & tops of my thighs.  Gave her some encouragement which she seemed to like.  And had seen probably 5,000 times before.  Quite dark in the room & some relaxing music.  A nice ambience

Heard the other punter making a few noises [as quiet as he could keep it] & then he was off down the corridor.  I'd left a twenty poking out of my jeans pocket.  And the subject of extras amazingly came up for discussion, with mamasan upping her game.  But still not touching my helmet or shaft.  In pops a younger thai burd.  She gets the oil out, annoints littleWP & starts wanking me off.  Discussed the subject of 4hands but mamasan wouldn't budge in connecting her hand with my bell-end.  The answer was no.  I said 20 & this was accepted, 'pay after'.  Well it was on show.  After a good few beers there was no chance of me popping too early.  Despite mamasan scratching my thighs, playing with my balls & scratching the base of my shaft with her nails.  The younger one upped the pace with some deft touches [the players on the pitch would have been impressed with her ball handling skills  :lol:].  They were beginning to look bored.  I had a mental flick through of my HL & fave hungarian masseuse.  Bobs your uncle.  She didn't stop & slowly eased the pace down.  Getting every last drop out.  Had a quick shower as coated in oil, peck on the cheek & fucked off

Summary:      good result [same at the match  :lol:]

Recommend:  yes

Revisit:          yes - maybe not lots of times

Other:            after the two 'cubicles' there is a bigger room with a double futon.  Should have gone for this.  Probably easy ish to negotiate if not on match-day.  And being a beered up english wanker didn't help

Signing off - arrogant english twat  :lol:

Offline Cardiffguy

Evening all

My 1st review on the Welsh board.  Please be gentle with me
As everything in Wales has dual names i thought i'd better include this in the subject line.  Just to keep things politically correct
Had the occasion to be in the druid capital city for a rugby match.  What was the score ?  :sarcastic:

Moving on:

Good review. So not to offend non-English or possibly those who know nothing about rugby, England are only ever 'briefly' on-top in rugby, when they are, it always goes their heads hence why EVERY other nation loves it when they lose, simply put English bastards always have too much to say in times of glory(need a slap).

Decided some pre match fun was in order
Rocked up & was greeted by a few thai burds.  Had started on the pop early so can't remember fine detail like names
Mamasan [i think] was a fit looking milf with a big firm rack.  Picked her.  45 for the hour.  Face a bit weathered - maybe she was previously in Vietnam fighting the yanks.  But she ticked the boxes for me.  Had a certain sumfink about her

Led down the hall with two cubicle type rooms.  Curtain as a door.  Gap at the top between wall & ceiling.  Maybe this is the way that buildings in wales are constructed ?

Started on front with a firm massage.  A couple of reach-unders & cc swipes.  Nothing to write home about but not bad either.  Felt her climbing up on the table & she got into some interesting positions.  Rolled over & she ramped things up.  Playing around the ball bag, base of shaft & tops of my thighs.  Gave her some encouragement which she seemed to like.  And had seen probably 5,000 times before.  Quite dark in the room & some relaxing music.  A nice ambience

Heard the other punter making a few noises [as quiet as he could keep it] & then he was off down the corridor.  I'd left a twenty poking out of my jeans pocket.  And the subject of extras amazingly came up for discussion, with mamasan upping her game.  But still not touching my helmet or shaft.  In pops a younger thai burd.  She gets the oil out, annoints littleWP & starts wanking me off.  Discussed the subject of 4hands but mamasan wouldn't budge in connecting her hand with my bell-end.  The answer was no.  I said 20 & this was accepted, 'pay after'.  Well it was on show.  After a good few beers there was no chance of me popping too early.  Despite mamasan scratching my thighs, playing with my balls & scratching the base of my shaft with her nails.  The younger one upped the pace with some deft touches [the players on the pitch would have been impressed with her ball handling skills  :lol:].  They were beginning to look bored.  I had a mental flick through of my HL & fave hungarian masseuse.  Bobs your uncle.  She didn't stop & slowly eased the pace down.  Getting every last drop out.  Had a quick shower as coated in oil, peck on the cheek & fucked off

Summary:      good result [same at the match  :lol:]

Recommend:  yes

Revisit:          yes - maybe not lots of times

Other:            after the two 'cubicles' there is a bigger room with a double futon.  Should have gone for this.  Probably easy ish to negotiate if not on match-day.  And being a beered up english wanker didn't help

Signing off - arrogant english twat  :lol:

Online webpunter

Thanks for the responses.  NOT.  Maybe coz i'm an english wanker & took the piss out of the welsh.  I thought the review was half reasonable
Next on Wales to-do list is Mollie Matthews.  Have only got to AW messaging stage so far & she responds nicely & promptly.  She used to get her very fit bod & rack to Londinium.  Sadly no more  :dash:

Online webpunter

Nearly missed your reply

Good review. So not to offend non-English or possibly those who know nothing about rugby, England are only ever 'briefly' on-top in rugby, when they are, it always goes their heads hence why EVERY other nation loves it when they lose, simply put English bastards always have too much to say in times of glory(need a slap).

+ 1    I nearly missed this.  Not quite so sure about 'briefly' tho  :lol:  Swing low   External Link/Members Only