Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet bulgarian name not on her profile and can't remember it  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Delfrommem

Summary: 7/10 By Leicester standard this should probably  be a neutral but in the sheffield punting desert would represent good VFM.

So much more spoiled for choice in Leicester than sheffield. All the girls 20 quid cheaper. Was after some quick city centre action and nothing on my East Midlands hotlist (some cracking reviews on UKP, here but not seen any of the reviewed girls yet. ) so with nothing on hotlist radar TOFTT with this girl;

External Link/Members Only

Comms - good, quick confirmed services for price. 8/10 but see photo comment below

Deal - 80 quid 1 hour, 2 pops.

Venue - 8/10 city centre, basement bed sit near magistrates. Convenient and parking around if needed. Very clean, tidy and relaxing feel to her accomodation. Even her washing machine didn't seem too out of place.  :P

Girl - 6/10  doesn't look quite her in the photo facially other than body wise. Photos a bit blurry though. she has another profile up more accurate but couldn't track it down for this review.

She's somewhere mid to later 20s I'd say. Size 12. Short and a little bit squat, broader shoulders and hips. Nice, pretty big arse and it's very firm to the touch. Facially a bit plain and mumsy, Bulgarian, slightly Asiatic tinge to her skin. She's not unattractive but you'd not give her much of a second look unless you were about to fuck her and make her more worthy of appreciation. Nice silky strokeable skin and gave her a little massage in betweeen rounds as was taken by the curves and touch. Bit on her her big, but tight arse too.

Action: 7/10 came twice as agreed. She blows on her knees and then wants to get the condom on pretty quick and doesn't take direction as good as she might. Pretty good OWO. A bit fierce at times with the head movement. Fucking her she urged me to go in slow and gentle as I entered her
stood up with her on her back on edge of her high bed. Kissing no tongues. That pisses me off although i didnt confirm it but have it as a min expectation else they better just swallow my load but see below round 2. She wasn't tremendously into the fucking,  so I thought well ram it home and go round two.

In between rounds there was some good chat, bit more or a GF experience than the fucking tbh some stroking of each other. I might normally not too fussed but seemed a better connection than the sex and thought it couldn't do any harm for round two.

Round two I directed her more with the oral but no CIM. She jokingly threatened to snip it of if I did the cheeky git.  :wackogirl:

Laughed with her about it and only allowed to cum in her hand -  :dash:

The oral was pretty good though. Not deep but nice lips and tongue contact.

VFM 7/10  2 pops with OWO 80 quid. A nice girl but restricted services who you might get a better fucking out of than I did but I'd say just worth going for a couple of OWO pops in the hour.

Would I see her again: no, but maybe for some OWO she might hit a spot, being conveniently located in the city centre.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 09:56:34 am by Delfrommem »

Offline mrkobiashi79

:hi: Thanks for the review , and TOFTT as I have not come across any reviews or feedback. For her unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Seems like a generous positive from my point of view and edging towards a neutral would have been my take on things, but for £80 I guess it was worth a go, she seems next door type and perhaps as you say a bit mumsy which is not the fantasy I go out looking for.

I did find her on AW but after your honest review I dont think I would be tempted to part with any dosh as there are better looking around Leicester.

Thanks again dude :hi:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:35:55 pm by mrkobiashi79 »

Offline Delfrommem

:hi: Thanks for the review , and TOFTT as I have not come across any reviews or feedback. For her unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Seems like a generous positive from my point of view and edging towards a neutral would have been my take on things, but for £80 I guess it was worth a go, she seems next door type and perhaps as you say a bit mumsy which is not the fantasy I go out looking for.

I did find her on AW but after your honest review I dont think I would be tempted to part with any dosh as there are better looking around Leicester.

Thanks again dude :hi:

Cheers Kobiashi - enjoyed reading your reviews. If you still have her AW link, maybe post it here. wondering if it has got more accurate photos.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey yet again, this time probably not one for me but at £80 it's a good price for the hour.

Offline mrkobiashi79

:hi: seems to have disappeared from AW , but I remember her pics were not up to much , as mumsy  as her vivastreet account ,  :wacko:.. but as my dad used to say you don't look at the mantle piece while you are poking the fire   :D

Offline Delfrommem

:hi: seems to have disappeared from AW , but I remember her pics were not up to much , as mumsy  as her vivastreet account ,  :wacko:.. but as my dad used to say you don't look at the mantle piece while you are poking the fire   :D

Hehehehe! 

Indeed  :D