Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBs Chinese Massage, Worthing  (Read 1733 times)

Jimmyglos

Their website doesn't seem to work, but easy to find via google.

Their on a high street, with free parking for two hours (if I recall correctly).

All the girls were busy when I went in, so had to wait in reception. I'd phoned ahead to see if they did extras, and was told to discuss that with the girl. It looked like a professional place (to me at least, only begun to explore parlours). Felt a bit uncomfortable waiting. Could here a gentleman and a girl having fun too.

That gent left, and I went into the room he'd vacated, so made sure I kept my voice down.

Girl was attractive enough, her face was plain, but she had a hot body. I asked for a naked massage with B2B and a HE. I wanted 90 mins for £100, she said she'd do it for 1 hour. Whilst this felt steep I was in a drought and so was happy to pay extra for some sexual relief.

Massage was so so. She asked if I wanted hard or soft. I said soft, but it was a bit too soft for my liking, but nice enough.

She was happy with touching, but no kissing, nor touchy around her pussy. I do like a bit of bush, and she had a neatly trimmed one, with plenty of hair still. I stroked that, but she gently said not too close. I was ok with that. Her ass was great. Her English was ok (loads better than my Chinese!), but not enough for much chit chat.

When it came to the HE, she weng body to body, kissing my ears, and licking around them. I didn't have a condom and her pussy was pretty close to rubbing my cock, so I was not totally at ease until I shifted and put a bit of distance between them. Then I realy enjoyed it, kissing and licking her tits and neck. Shame no kissing in the lips. She then gave a bit of B2B before running her tits in my cock till I came. I really enjoyed this, it was a great ending.

I would have given this a positive if it had been a little cheaper, or the massage itself a lot better. If desperate I might give it another try, but would likely look elsewhere.

Oh, and there was a shower for after. Clean enough, but nothing special, and got a bit humid in there as no windows or extraxtor fan.