Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stowmarket massage  (Read 813 times)

Online steveng1982

External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone visited here before lockdown? I think its relatively new so may give it a try when we can. Any info greatly appreciated.

Offline George South

Does anyone remember when a massage room opened at Stowmarket Station offering relief to commuters. Didnt last long the place I mean. No idea about the customers. I seem to remember it made the national press

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

It’s a very small station so I guess it’s discretion didn’t keep it open all that long...shame as I regularly pass through it too!:-D

Offline Cimex

The above mentioned massage place at Stowmarket station was called Buffers.  They used to advertise in the local papers and my ex went there expecting a legit massage! She left with a few blushes when staff explained to her that clients were male and the type of massage they were offering was not what she was expecting :D 

Offline George South

Yes. Buffers, that was the name. Network Rail or whatever it was called at the time had the idea of renting out unused space at stations. I remember when the the A board appeared on the platform advertising massage.

Offline davidac

I bet the Sunday People weren’t short of volunteers to go undercover for the investigation! A fascinating read:
External Link/Members Only

Offline wizzo9

I suppose it was as good  a place for letting off steam
It was just my train of thought

Sorry! 

Offline norwichfunseeker

I suppose it was as good  a place for letting off steam
It was just my train of thought

Sorry!

Bet you were chuffed to get that one in!

I thank you!  :hi:
Here all week!

Offline MunterHunter2021

It’s the same outfit that’s operating from Bury St Ed’s (Summer Health) so guessing you’ll get the same extras  :thumbsup:

I called the Bury one and they said possibly reopening next week, suppose they are waiting to see what Boris says on the 22nd

Lucky for me it’s closer than Bury so I’ll be paying a visit!