Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Charlie 1984 - Ipswich  (Read 924 times)

Offline andy_uk_nl

Hi,

I'm thinking of visiting Sexy Charlie 1984 in Ipswich next week ( External Link/Members Only ), I have found this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2 which while not exactly positive is also not damningly negative. Does anyone else have any feedback? I'm somehow drawn to her Plain-Jane/girl next door looks, she has also replied that she is available whereas others, who may well be better looking, can't even be arsed to reply.................thx.

Offline Barry782

She's been aroud for about ten years, various profiles.

Promises this and that and doesn't deliver.

Definitely a crack head.

Offline Ipsfun

I saw her about 6 mts ago, when not in lockdown, she did offer anal or pussy but that was about it, no interest, no choice of position, nowhere as good as her pics, saggy stretch marked belly and flat stank of weed, Id not recomend going there!

Offline andy_uk_nl

Well, I have been thinking with my dick this week instead of my brain and I decided to risk a booking via AW mail for this morning - after agreeing to the booking on Sunday, on Monday she asked for £20 deposit as she "gets a lot of timewasters", this is something I would never do.....I refused, told her that I don't mess girls around and asked if she still wanted to go ahead, she said yes and asked me to text her the day before to confirm.....I texted yesterday and she again asked for £20 deposit, at this point I knew that the meeting was never going to happen so I just told her that I would not send a deposit, she said fine and said text tomorrow morning ( ie. this morning ) to confirm and she would send the address - I texted this morning and no reply, a few minutes before the meeting time I texted her again to say not to bother anyway, my interest had died at that point......I should have listened to you guys, sorry. Should I write a negative review about her or should I just put this down to me being a dickhead?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 08:17:43 pm by andy_uk_nl »

Offline norwichfunseeker

I believe you can review if you had an agreed booking.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 08:26:10 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline andy_uk_nl

Well, she texted me today to say sorry about yesterday.....asked if I would see her as her "little girl has been rushed into Hospital and needs the money to get up there".......I told her that I can't as I'm not local, she then apologised again. Probably a load of bollocks but I  don't want to kick somebody while they are possibly already down. I won't be communicating with her again but won't add a negative review.....maybe I'm too soft.

Offline Cash drawers

STOP LISTENING TO FUCKING BULLSHIT!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare:
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kila14

her location is the IP4 catchment. Ironically has the hospital in it center :dash:

Offline ticketyboo246

Hi Guys, new member here...

I was skimming through the posts and came across this one - it brought back the memory of an experience with this Girl that i would have preferred to forget - but i thought i'd bite the bullet and post here, just to help warn others who might be thinking of visiting.

I met her just before xmas lockdown - it was late at night and there wasnt anyone else taking bookings for that late. Her place was in the town centre just down the road from the hospital, above a halal butchers shop. I had a half hour booking, and she really wasnt interested - doggy only, in a rush, no warmth, no nothing. She told me that she had family up north (and was trying to get the money to get back there for xmas). Anyway did the deed, and she rushed me out, coming out with me, saying she had to meet someone to pay her rent - this was about 11pm - i suspect she was off out to score. Never again with this girl, and i probs should learn a lesson and not look around for late evening, last minute punts:(
Whats concerning is in her AW profile she states she is 'a 28 year old high class lady who oozes'
1. 28 year old - probably yes
2. High class - make that High on Crack
3. Lady - never
4. who oozes - possibly, but oozes what

Of course, others may have had a different experience!!

Offline andy_uk_nl

Sounds as though I had a lucky escape...........

Offline winkywanky

Whats concerning is in her AW profile she states she is 'a 28 year old high class lady who oozes'

:lol:  :lol:

Offline HappyDaze

Offline Bogof60

Hi Guys, new member here...

I was skimming through the posts and came across this one - it brought back the memory of an experience with this Girl that i would have preferred to forget - but i thought i'd bite the bullet and post here, just to help warn others who might be thinking of visiting.

I met her just before xmas lockdown - it was late at night and there wasnt anyone else taking bookings for that late. Her place was in the town centre just down the road from the hospital, above a halal butchers shop. I had a half hour booking, and she really wasnt interested - doggy only, in a rush, no warmth, no nothing. She told me that she had family up north (and was trying to get the money to get back there for xmas). Anyway did the deed, and she rushed me out, coming out with me, saying she had to meet someone to pay her rent - this was about 11pm - i suspect she was off out to score. Never again with this girl, and i probs should learn a lesson and not look around for late evening, last minute punts:(
1. 28 year old - probably yes
2. High class - make that High on Crack
3. Lady - never
4. who oozes - possibly, but oozes what

Of course, others may have had a different experience!!

Put a review up. Mate.
Sounds very much like my experience in my review.
BTW welcome to the forum
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 10:13:30 am by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac