Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtyslut247 - Mansfield - (what a fuckin attitude) Keep clear  (Read 495 times)

Offline John the Sextist

Spotted this profile and as it's local thought I'd make an enquiry as £60 hh and thought TOFTT, FFS, wish I hadn't, attitude was shocking and I was only looking for a afternoon pump and dump!! :scare: :scare:

Link below with a description of services   :unknown: :unknown:

Well I got a barrage of abuse through text messages, can't ask for this, can't ask for that, I don't do this and don't do that!!

WELL WHY IS IT IN YOUR SERVICES YOU STUPID WOMEN!! :dash: :dash:

All I asked for was DFK - fingering / finger play, mutual oral, cowgirl, CIM / Swallow finish - everything on provided services.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Naughty gangbang slut from next door.........

PLEASE ANY NO CALLER ID CALLS WILL BE IGNORED

PLEASE TEXT OR CALL AS RARELY CHECK MY EMAILS

PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR BAREBACK REJECTION SEEMS TO OFFEND LOL......

If I don’t answer I will be busy and please send me a text phone doesn’t stop I will reply to you xxx

23 years old bisexual girl and a male companion present providing services from a couple

Male companion don’t have to be present

Do have a male companion to join us if dp or mmf is your thing

Gangbang rate is £200 up to 4 guys only for 30-40 mins thats right lads £50 each for the gangbang slut to have you all explode in pleasure xx

No holes barred girl with a diploma in cock sucking and eating pussy hehe

Your time with me will be an explosion of pleasure and will leave you only wanting more

Anal is my only extra charge

Please be aware all outcalls will incur a small deposit to cover my time and travel

I do everything I say within my profile

I’ll happily entertain you and your friends in a gangbang

Message me for or call me for explosive sex that will leave you wanting more

Contact Me...

Offline kingkong69

Thanks for the warning..I think i might take couple of blue pills and give her good hard shag..Hopefully this will teach her a lesson :lol: :D..