Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla - Leicester  (Read 1153 times)

No Entry

External Link/Members Only

I'd seen Karla ages ago at the same address, which is a pretty run down location on Daneshill Road (I've seen two other different girls at the same address).

The location wins no prizes, however Karla does! She is a quite pretty girl who looks about 30 now I'd say. She was dressed in a black see though evening dress. Her boobs looked amazing - she looked amazing.

Kissing was fairly light - no tongues. Her breath was fresh.

Off with my clothes and hers. She rubbed herself against me whilst standing, turning around to rub her ass (which is an absolutely beautiful ass which is so very shapely) against my erect cock. She properly grinded against it, with the shaft getting in between her ass.

On to the bed, some light kissing with her rubbing her body close to mine. She got some oil but I asked her not to use it as I had a business appointment after with no time to after a long clean up.

She turned her attention to the old fella, giving him plenty of covered oral loving. She then got on top and rode my cock. I thought I was in heaven as I played with her lovely all natural boobs. I held her closer and closer for maximum penetration. She got wet and her juices flowed down onto my balls.

She turned round (still on top) so could enjoy watching my cock going in and out of her right pussy.

I vent her over for the grand finale and fucked her as hard as I could. She was talking Spanish throughout, seeming to offer words of encouragement. Finally "pop" and was me done.

There was time on the clock and asked if I could admire her pussy and have a little lick, to which she consented. Yum, yum. Tasty little pussy - there was plenty of "si, si". I enjoyed the clit licking and she gave best after about five minutes of instense focus of my attention.

Excellent - time for getting dressed. Light conversation with another feel of her beautiful formed boobs. She mentioned that she wants to enhance them; I counselled her against that as they are magnificent.

Departing kiss and away I trotted, more happy than a pig in a mudslide!

She does not allow fingers inside, but she is happy for you to touch. She did properly consult on whether I wanted OW or OWO. Also, she was clearly not the author of her profile.

It was a safe enough location.

Offline Leiclad1234

Nice review, could be one to try out

Offline NervousJ

Nice review, could be one to try out

You wouldn’t be dissapointed I don’t think. Cracking body and overall a good service. Amazing tits and I thought a good kisser.

No Entry

You wouldn’t be dissapointed I don’t think. Cracking body and overall a good service. Amazing tits and I thought a good kisser.
Seconded, save the kissing. However, I did not press the issue. I was more interested in her tits, ass and pussy  :D

Offline gbyld87

sounds like a lot of fun.

personally i think with that ass she would look stunning with some enhanced boobs but i appreciate it's a polarising issue :)

She does get stellar reviews in general.

No Entry

sounds like a lot of fun.

personally i think with that ass she would look stunning with some enhanced boobs but i appreciate it's a polarising issue :)

She does get stellar reviews in general.

I can well see why she is well reviewed!

Her tits are fabulous, why would you want to change them? And that ass, well.......

Online ZeroCount

She turned round (still on top) so could enjoy watching my cock going in and out of her right pussy.

Jesus Christ, how many pussies does she have?!

No Entry

No Entry

Fucking Brilliant spot..... :yahoo:
I agree. To be fair, the 't' and 'r' are next to one another on the key pad.