Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Some English totty - touring Brum  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Brumish

This is going to be quite a review. First of all I can't fucking find the profile, nutshell was apparently from up north. Chester or some shit like that. Stayed at the bloc hotel Monday night. She was a young milf who's had two kids.
The hotel itself was rather nicely done up but the fucking rooms were horrible. You can hear all your neighbours and it was like a friggin maze in there.
She and her self appointed 'manager' were staying in two seperate rooms. I was a bit uneasy at first as I don't normally go for touring girls but I generally like girls in hotels so I thought £60 for 30 mins would be a decent gamble.
I deliberately left my wallet in the car just incase. As Sod's law would have it, this time I shouldn't have. As soon as I was outside the room I messages her and she came out of the other room. She looked so nice and warm that we immediately starting snogging. I started to feel her curves and stuck my hand down her pants. Just then I realised I left my wallet!! Total mood killer. I returned and she gave a very good OWO. She was a typical filthy whore sucking and spitting and gagging in every position.
Anyway got back and did what I had to do but then her manager came
into the room whilst I was having a shower. The manager wasn't bad looking and I certainly had a groping session with her citing pleasantries.

I'll figure out who she is eventually and I'll put a link up.