Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties - 4pm party  (Read 9479 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TallnHung

The venue:
External Link/Members Only
Small flat not far from Barons Court.  Felt a bit poked with a large (unused) siiting room, galley kitchen and 2 smallish bedrooms each with what I'd call 3/4 of a double in each.
For me just not big enough for a proper party with 3 girls and 6 guys unles you use the large sitting room too.
Usual finger food supplied.

The ladies:
Was supposed to be Billie, Millie and Juliana. 
Actual girls were Juliana (stunning looking, fit brazillian with a 6 pack but very badly scarred boob job), Luiza (brazillian, slim, pert small tits and a good laugh) and 1 other who I didn't catch her name, she was another brazillian who I think was Marianna looking at the pictures. 
I felt let down a little that there was definitely no Millie and Billie who I had hoped to see as they are more my type looking at the pictures.  If I'd been told this when I booked I wouldnt have gone to be honest.

The meet:
I called late morning asking for the 4pm party and was told I'd get a text with details to confirm.  That was recieved and I confirmed I'd be there.
The drive there was a bit frantic and traffic was really shitty with it being just off the A4 but plenty local cheapish parking available nearby which is quite a thing for London so all good.
I arrived around 3:55 and was told to sort myself out quick as we were about to begin.
Exchanged cash and stashed valuables and had a shower. 

Came out shower and party had started with 4 guys, including me, and the 3 girls.  Not a bad number I thought (one guy did arrive about 15 minutes in so was eventually 5 guys 3 girls).
One of the guys seemed to hog one room the whole time I was there and would click his fingers at a girl for action.  Italian/Greek guy maybe and he seemed to think he ruled the roost.  He was with Luiza a lot of the time and a for me was a bit of a hog and really didn't give a fuck about anyone else getting a share.  Juliana was sitting on another guys face so I was ushered by the host into another room with another guy, well hung black guy to meet what it think was Marianna.   She sucked and wanked us both ready and asked who was 1st.  The other guy went for it and whilst I lay down on the bed he doggied her hard which she seemed to enjoy.  I got an on and off blowjob as he rockeed her back and forth for about 15 minutes before he got bored and said he was taking a break.  Left me with her, she rubbered me up and for next 10 miinutes rode me. She was a decent fuck and eventually I came up hill and she cleaned me up. 

Just as we finished there was a whistle and she was taken to the hog and in came Juliana to replace her in the room.  Her body is stunning and she has a proper 6 pack.  The downside is her boob job is a really bad one and has the scars that run form her nipples down her tits to her chest, a really bad tit job.  Such a shame as otherwise she is stunning in body and face and a really nice girl.  She came to sit next to me and we chatted a bit in stuttered english and she asked if I could go again. In came Luiza and asked if she could join us so I stood and whilst Juliana sucked me off I teased Luiza's lubed clit until someone else joined us and had a very brief fuck and cum with Juliana.  Juliana returned to my cock to give head once he had gone and this was the best party of the party for me as she really seems to love giving head and can deepthroat too.  So for the next 20 minutes she sucked me hard interspersed with the odd guy coming and going (including late number 5 guy) to fuck her doggie as she sucked my cock.  Luiza again got called away by the fucking hog.  I really enjoyed Juliana blowing me and eventually knew I could be cumming soon so asked her if she'd like to fuck.  Onto her back, legs ultra wide and I slipped in whilst she fingered her own clit.  I could see her clit quite prominently as I fucked her for all I was worth, another 15 or so minutes before I filled the bag.  She cleaned me up and gave me a snog before moving on.

By now its about an hour and ten in and time for some food and a drink so I took a break for 5 minutes.  I was all ready to go again with Luiza who asked if I was free and on the way to the room.  The hog though had other ideas and beckoned her over.  I thought it'd be a no as he'd been hogging her and Juliana for a while but she just blew me a kiss and went over to service him.  Everyone else was busy and I jst wasn't feeling it by now so even though I as eager to cum again I dressed, made my excuses and left at around 1 hour 15 mark.

So for me its a neutral.  The girls didnt take a break at all so can't say anything against that at all and their work ethic was really high but the small size of the bedrooms and the hog just killed it for me sadly.  I was also disappointed at no Millie or Billie who I may have hung around for had they been there.  Juliana was the highlight for me, she's stunning, just a shame about the tits and whilst the other 2 were fun it just felt a bit mechanical and nothing like a proper party/orgy to me.
Could be, and probably was, me at fault here but I don't think I will be giving it a 2nd chance, I just wasn't feeling it like other parties I've been to (I used to be a real party fiend before lockdowns) even though leading up to it I was really horny.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 04:59:27 pm by TallnHung »

Offline Colston36

The venue:
External Link/Members Only
Small flat not far from Barons Court.  Felt a bit poked with a large (unused) siiting room, galley kitchen and 2 smallish bedrooms each with what I'd call 3/4 of a double in each.
For me just not big enough for a proper party with 3 girls and 6 guys unles you use the large sitting room too.
Usual finger food supplied.

The ladies:
Was supposed to be Billie, Millie and Juliana. 
Actual girls were Juliana (stunning looking, fit brazillian with a 6 pack but very badly scarred boob job), Luiza (brazillian, slim, pert small tits and a good laugh) and 1 other who I didn't catch her name, she was another brazillian who I think was Marianna looking at the pictures. 
I felt let down a little that there was definitely no Millie and Billie who I had hoped to see as they are more my type looking at the pictures.  If I'd been told this when I booked I wouldnt have gone to be honest.

The meet:
I called late morning asking for the 4pm party and was told I'd get a text with details to confirm.  That was recieved and I confirmed I'd be there.
The drive there was a bit frantic and traffic was really shitty with it being just off the A4 but plenty local cheapish parking available nearby which is quite a thing for London so all good.
I arrived around 3:55 and was told to sort myself out quick as we were about to begin.
Exchanged cash and stashed valuables and had a shower. 

Came out shower and party had started with 4 guys, including me, and the 3 girls.  Not a bad number I thought (one guy did arrive about 15 minutes in so was eventually 5 guys 3 girls).
One of the guys seemed to hog one room the whole time I was there and would click his fingers at a girl for action.  Italian/Greek guy maybe and he seemed to think he ruled the roost.  He was with Luiza a lot of the time and a for me was a bit of a hog and really didn't give a fuck about anyone else getting a share.  Juliana was sitting on another guys face so I was ushered by the host into another room with another guy, well hung black guy to meet what it think was Marianna.   She sucked and wanked us both ready and asked who was 1st.  The other guy went for it and whilst I lay down on the bed he doggied her hard which she seemed to enjoy.  I got an on and off blowjob as he rockeed her back and forth for about 15 minutes before he got bored and said he was taking a break.  Left me with her, she rubbered me up and for next 10 miinutes rode me. She was a decent fuck and eventually I came up hill and she cleaned me up. 

Just as we finished there was a whistle and she was taken to the hog and in came Juliana to replace her in the room.  Her body is stunning and she has a proper 6 pack.  The downside is her boob job is a really bad one and has the scars that run form her nipples down her tits to her chest, a really bad tit job.  Such a shame as otherwise she is stunning in body and face and a really nice girl.  She came to sit next to me and we chatted a bit in stuttered english and she asked if I could go again. In came Luiza and asked if she could join us so I stood and whilst Juliana sucked me off I teased Luiza's lubed clit until someone else joined us and had a very brief fuck and cum with Juliana.  Juliana returned to my cock to give head once he had gone and this was the best party of the party for me as she really seems to love giving head and can deepthroat too.  So for the next 20 minutes she sucked me hard interspersed with the odd guy coming and going (including late number 5 guy) to fuck her doggie as she sucked my cock.  Luiza again got called away by the fucking hog.  I really enjoyed Juliana blowing me and eventually knew I could be cumming soon so asked her if she'd like to fuck.  Onto her back, legs ultra wide and I slipped in whilst she fingered her own clit.  I could see her clit quite prominently as I fucked her for all I was worth, another 15 or so minutes before I filled the bag.  She cleaned me up and gave me a snog before moving on.

By now its about an hour and ten in and time for some food and a drink so I took a break for 5 minutes.  I was all ready to go again with Luiza who asked if I was free and on the way to the room.  The hog though had other ideas and beckoned her over.  I thought it'd be a no as he'd been hogging her and Juliana for a while but she just blew me a kiss and went over to service him.  Everyone else was busy and I jst wasn't feeling it by now so even though I as eager to cum again I dressed, made my excuses and left at around 1 hour 15 mark.

So for me its a neutral.  The girls didnt take a break at all so can't say anything against that at all and their work ethic was really high but the small size of the bedrooms and the hog just killed it for me sadly.  I was also disappointed at no Millie or Billie who I may have hung around for had they been there.  Juliana was the highlight for me, she's stunning, just a shame about the tits and whilst the other 2 were fun it just felt a bit mechanical and nothing like a proper party/orgy to me.
Could be, and probably was, me at fault here but I don't think I will be giving it a 2nd chance, I just wasn't feeling it like other parties I've been to (I used to be a real party fiend before lockdowns) even though leading up to it I was really horny.

How much did you pay?

Online MysteryManNo.7

He'll have paid 160. You don't get money back if you leave early.

Billie is great but I've heard millie is no stunner. Luiza is arguably the most attractive girl they have on the roster as well and she's great fun though I've grown a tad bored of her having seen her at least 6 times. You're right that the venue is really too small and it's not like a full on fuckfest if that's what you're after more like fucking 3 girls one after the other but for terrific value.

I know I hype the place up a lot but where are you going to be able to fuck 3 often very hot women for 2 hours for only 160. Shame you had some dickhead hogging, I've been fortunate in that through all my visits all the other blokes were decent guys with 0 hogging. Luck of the draw sadly.

Offline Royd30

I know it’s difficult but when you get a hog, get stuck in there, make him feel uncomfortable, Luisa would accommodate  2 blokes just get in there. I’ve been when there have been hogs like that, we all pay the same money for a fair “crack”.

Offline tightfoot69

Where do your put your belongings (phone, wallet etc)? Do they have a safe or locker?

Online Bloodymary

I’ve complained about that guy in the past - he’s done the same several times when I’ve been there

Online MysteryManNo.7

Where do your put your belongings (phone, wallet etc)? Do they have a safe or locker?

You put your clothes in a wardrobe with everyone else's your valuables you put in a clear wallet and give to the hostess. She stashes it away and returns it at the end of the party.

Online MysteryManNo.7

I’ve complained about that guy in the past - he’s done the same several times when I’ve been there

I know it's easier said than done but someone, or ideally more than one, needs to call this cunt out. Or just join him in that bedroom maybe and ensure he's not alone. Follow him around with a girl if required.

Offline TallnHung

I know it's easier said than done but someone, or ideally more than one, needs to call this cunt out. Or just join him in that bedroom maybe and ensure he's not alone. Follow him around with a girl if required.

Glad it's not just me. You're right, he is a cunt 🤣

Offline TallnHung

I know it’s difficult but when you get a hog, get stuck in there, make him feel uncomfortable, Luisa would accommodate  2 blokes just get in there. I’ve been when there have been hogs like that, we all pay the same money for a fair “crack”.

Sorry, yes, was £160. All in a couple blowjobs and a couple fucks it was good value.
Just wish it had more of a party vibe, was bigger and didn't have Boss Hog of Cuntsville there 🤣

Offline Colston36

Sorry, yes, was £160. All in a couple blowjobs and a couple fucks it was good value.
Just wish it had more of a party vibe, was bigger and didn't have Boss Hog of Cuntsville there 🤣

Top marks for "Boss Hog of Cuntsville".

Offline Coolrunner

It’s a shame the party vibe isn’t there at the moment. Was going to pay a visit this week but in two minds now.

I always remember attending a Christmas party a few years ago when they were still LMP. There was something like 20 guys and 10 girls dispersed across 3 ample bedrooms. Everyone was getting stuck in, with girl on girl action at one point, and loads of laughter. It was an unbeatable atmosphere where any kind of boss hog would probably shrink into the background.

Online MysteryManNo.7

Yeah its definitely not what I would describe as a party or a even an orgy. Even with a full house it's more just like a series of one-on-one shags though the value is excellent and some of the girls are really attractive.

If you just want to get some action with 3 girls for excellent value you can't go wrong but if you're after a proper orgy atmosphere look elsewhere. I would like for them to move to a larger venue and go back to 4 girls per party but seems that's not planned at the moment.

Offline afsdggd3

The two negative points for me are:
  • Last minute rota change without informing the customers (especially important as some guys visit based on a specific girl being there)
  • The Fake photos they use on the website for the girls
Other than that, I enjoyed my visit there
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 02:14:35 pm by afsdggd3 »

Offline Sullivan

I have witnessed that guy before, I detailed it in my review in December. Someone said that he’s there once a week so Em gives him special privileges.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=330001.0

Nobody seems to like it, not the girls nor the men. Yet 7 months after I wrote about it, he’s still obviously doing it.

It seems that he doesn’t want the party atmosphere. Just three wgs to cater to his every whim. One of the girls also complained that he came in her mouth without warning.

Offline another381

I've never been to one of these but I'm tempted to try because of the price. Have usually avoided these parties because i'm not one for group settings usually.
Do you think the 1 - 3pm party is quieter because people are working? The 7 - 9pm i would think is probably the fullest. Curious if anyone has been and had a run of the place or at least less guys than the normal 2:1 ratio

Offline jono44

The hog is still around and spoils the party vibe. May walk if our paths cross again. On attendance.  Usually first is busiest and last least busy. But it varies from day to day. Couple of weeks ago last was fully booked and only three in the 4.00pm.

Offline Prince

Why don't you tell him. Or a couple of you 'hog' the girl yourselves.  :lol:

I have witnessed that guy before, I detailed it in my review in December. Someone said that he’s there once a week so Em gives him special privileges.

Nobody seems to like it, not the girls nor the men. Yet 7 months after I wrote about it, he’s still obviously doing it.

It seems that he doesn’t want the party atmosphere. Just three wgs to cater to his every whim. One of the girls also complained that he came in her mouth without warning.

Offline smiths

This hogging by a punter or more is nothing new as it happened quite a lot when TPC was LMP as i well recall. In them long gone days Em did her best to move hoggers on to other WGs. But some just hogged every time i saw them and couldnt give a shit, Em presumably wanting their return custom never banned any of the ones i knew. And their were 3 in particular who took the total piss treating it as a 121 punt with as many of the 7 or 8 WGs at each party in those days. I assume this bloke isnt one of them but who knows, TPC is of zero interest to me nowadays and hasnt been for years as it only has 3 WGs for £160 for 2 hours whereas LMP had 7 or 8 for less money, Now the money extra isnt the problem to me, it having only 3 WGs is. Its gone backwards in my view. But as ever each to their own.

And anyway i really enjoyed my group sex party days but they dont appeal to me now, i doubt i will attend another one, but i might change my mind on that.

Online MysteryManNo.7

I've never been to one of these but I'm tempted to try because of the price. Have usually avoided these parties because i'm not one for group settings usually.
Do you think the 1 - 3pm party is quieter because people are working? The 7 - 9pm i would think is probably the fullest. Curious if anyone has been and had a run of the place or at least less guys than the normal 2:1 ratio

1st party always seems to be busy but there's no possible way to predict how busy a party will be. This is very commonly asked and the answer is basically: 'how long is a piece of string?'

Offline smiths

It’s a shame the party vibe isn’t there at the moment. Was going to pay a visit this week but in two minds now.

I always remember attending a Christmas party a few years ago when they were still LMP. There was something like 20 guys and 10 girls dispersed across 3 ample bedrooms. Everyone was getting stuck in, with girl on girl action at one point, and loads of laughter. It was an unbeatable atmosphere where any kind of boss hog would probably shrink into the background.

Indeed, i always attended both of the big parties LMP held in my Lancaster Gate days which ran from 1-5pm and 7-11pm with many different WGs at each of the 2 parties, they were the best of the best parties in my experiences. So there could be 26 or so different WGs to have some sexual contact with over the 2 parties, great VFM at about £400-550 in all.  Great memories.

Offline smiths

Why don't you tell him. Or a couple of you 'hog' the girl yourselves.  :lol:

IMO it shouldnt be up to a punter to tell a hogger to move on, thats Em the pimps job, no idea what happens now but in LMP days she was usually walking around in the punt rooms keeping an eye on things. And did move hoggers on, but they just reverted back and she didnt ban the 3 worst offenders i knew of as she wanted their return custom.

Offline afsdggd3

Are you guys sure you're talking about the same hogger? What does he look like?

I might visit again soon so if there's any hogging, will slap him with my balls if I cum across him

Offline Sullivan

Are you guys sure you're talking about the same hogger? What does he look like?

I might visit again soon so if there's any hogging, will slap him with my balls if I cum across him

I don’t want to dox the guy but his behaviour and the description of him makes me think it’s the same person. It might not be, it doesn’t really matter if it isn’t the same person as it’s the behaviour, and the fact it is allowed, which is the issue, not who is doing it .

Offline kingmg

gonna give the next one a go . Hopefully the hog isntt there

Offline puntmiester

I witnessed the Hog (or atleast I think it was him ) yesterday!

I was hoping the heat would put him off .

Or maybe he’s paying for it today

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

IMO it shouldnt be up to a punter to tell a hogger to move on, thats Em the pimps job, no idea what happens now but in LMP days she was usually walking around in the punt rooms keeping an eye on things. And did move hoggers on, but they just reverted back and she didnt ban the 3 worst offenders i knew of as she wanted their return custom.

I agree this should not be something that the punter has to deal with and also agree that it is up to Em to put it right

I do however do not agree the approach should be EM patrolling the action and telling off punters who hog but rather she should be instructing the girls what is expected of them and how its part of their job to make sure the punter doesn't spend too much time 1 on 1 and to help if they see another of the girls struggling with a hogger. Em should check what is happening and see if the girls are following instructions. i think it is easier for the girl who is being hogged to politley and discreetly get the guy to move on
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Sullivan

I witnessed the Hog (or atleast I think it was him ) yesterday!

I was hoping the heat would put him off .

Or maybe he’s paying for it today

Interesting! I’m thinking of going later in the week. Hopefully he only visits once per week.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Interesting! I’m thinking of going later in the week. Hopefully he only visits once per week.

Perhaps one of the regulars could have a discrete word with Em about the problem. I've spoken to Em many times at the parties and always found her welcoming to feedback. Unfortunately my due to personal circumstances I don't think I'll be going to a Phoenix party anytime in the next few months otherwise I would have said something as dealing with this hog will help everyone.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline puntmiester

Em should check what is happening and see if the girls are following instructions. i think it is easier for the girl who is being hogged to politley and discreetly get the guy to move on

So this is kind of what happened . The girls actually left a/the hog in the room by himself when they saw a punter waiting (who made himself visible ) . It could have been because they were bored of being with one punter so long or because of etiquette , I’m not sure .

We’ll Figure it out if more of us post feedback here

Offline Handel2020

This can work. I once joined in and the other guy lost his wood because he didn't like sharing the woman. It was Helena, the Czech girl with the huge arse back at LMP.

Offline notcalledchris

Hogging ought not to be too much of a party when ratios are 2:1 and the girls can take a cock at both ends.  If someone is enjoying a 1 to 1 shag there usually is no problem with offering your cock into the girls mouth.

Offline Mightier Than

Hogging ought not to be too much of a party when ratios are 2:1 and the girls can take a cock at both ends.  If someone is enjoying a 1 to 1 shag there usually is no problem with offering your cock into the girls mouth.
I agree it's less of a problem as you can still get some action, but parties are about variety and rotation, and if you want to pop and then have a rest, mouth action isn't the same.  Luiza and Kasia make sure there's rotation, and some of the other girls do.  Em encourages rotation when she does a walk-around, but that doesn't prevent the hogging in between.

Hogging's definitely more of an issue with higher ratio parties, and at these the host doesn't walk around to ensure rotation either

Offline notcalledchris

I agree with all of that but for the benefit of the less experienced party goers I would add that allowing a girl to suck you to throbbing hardness does beg the question in the mind of even the dimmest whore of "what are you going to do with that" and remind them to make their pussy available to you before too long.  I don't think I have been at a pheonix party where i have been sucked hard and not ended up either cumming or having a vag made available to me to use.  occassionally, the girl has instigated a swap with the hoggers cock delegated to mouth whilst i get a pump on the tighter hole.    Moral is that it is always better to be involved in some action than hanging about whilst the hole you want a go on becomes available.  If only to pass the time.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 11:01:07 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline Convince Me

Moral is that it is always better to be involved in some action than hanging about whilst the hole you want a go on becomes available.  If only to pass the time.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: