Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club party - cracking stuff!  (Read 3401 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4871487) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6368334) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cooltomtom

So its party time… :yahoo:
With a few disappointing results from Seeking Arrangements, and visiting London I thought I’d check out Phoenix club party.
Have visited LMP parties (and other parties) before and had a great time so I knew what to expect, knowing that they'd only be 3 girls available
But, lucky for me, the photos of the 3 girls on offer floated my boat
Ruby
External Link/Members Only
Ada
Cassandra
She told me she was Cassandra in London on AW but I can’t find her, if anyone knows can they DM please?
Not that Cassandras or Ruby's Phoenix photos held much similarity to reality!

Get to the venue, couple of mins walk from barons court tube, nice unobserved location, and let in without a fuss.
Strip, valuables taken away for safekeeping, quick shower and party begins.
Theres 7 blokes to 3 girls, so 1 more bloke than I expected, and I grab Cassandra, probably the best looking for me, right away. Slim lass, slightly saggy titties sadly, but decent looking, and such soft skin. We share a double bed with Ruby whose sucking off another bloke. All very tight for space. Have some good oral from Cassandra, decent eye contact, no DT though. Enjoy that for a while then let another punter take over, and whilst he’s getting sucked off I slip on a rubber and take Cassandra from behind –and give her some damn good doggie…fucking lush!! Could’ve cum, but knew it was early days, and hearing a lot of noise from the second, even smaller bedroom, I head over and see Ada being right royally fucked, and boy was she enjoying it! Wow, she looks fabulous, rather Amazonian with her fake tits and long legs, but turns out she’s only about 5 foot 7. She clearly likes to be fucked. Hang around a bit and soon have a chance to take her from behind (on tip toes!) and then after some hard fucking get a chance of a swap, and she then on top of me cowgirl- my fave. I ask about kissing, and I get a quick bit of tongue for a second or so, tell I love kissing, and another quick dart of tongue, but that’s about it…I’m rock hard deep inside and she is grinding for all her worth, and after some time seems to cum, her eyes rolling into her head as she shudders - what a fucking gorgeous sight …magic!! I’m not coming yet, but she need a breather. Reflecting back, I should have carried on fucking her hard and fast, unsure why I didn’t continue…
Get a drink and a quick bite, then head back, but all girls are with 2 blokes…so I’m a bit fish out of water. I stand around for some 10 or so frustrating minutes, waiting for an opportunity to get in with either Cassandra or Ruby. I wander back to Ada, but she’s also got 2 blokes all over her on the tiny ¾ size bed. 2 blokes finally leave Cass and Ruby, but other punters swap positions to be sucked, so I stand behind them both, touching them both, little clit play with Cass, but neither allowing more than that, certainly no fingers inside. It’s not enough to get me hard, so I wait again for a while, before finally Cassandra is free and I get some more oral and a quick fuck from her…enjoyable, nice vanilla girl…but I’ve not had Ruby yet, so grab her the moment she’s finished with her punter. Slightly bigger frame than I like, with enormous bolt-ons but decent enough looking. But shit can she give oral! Wow! Brilliant in technique, bit of DT, great eye contact, ticks all the boxes for me. Not only that, but I now realise why she hasn’t been free all day, because she goes on and on, and on and on, not giving a shit about anyone else at the party, she is there just for your cock!!! I need to fuck her, and tick that box, so rubber back on and she’s straddling me, her great tits waving around in front of my eyes. Getting close to cumming, but want it in oral, so condom off and she heads down again. Cassadra is now available, and no blokes want her, so she turns her advances on me, kissing and playing with my nipples, I’m stroking her silky skin and playing with her tits, whilst Ruby suck and sucks and sucks….Close to heaven this!! Finally, Ruby brings me to a devastating cum, though not in her mouth sadly, despite me asking….and then continues to massage me….the softest, most careful post cum massage I’ve ever had. I become VERY sensitive post cum, but shit what she did was unique for me! Wow!
Cock feels a bit bruised from all the attention (Ruby may have had a tongue piercing??), so have a shower and a few mins rest. Just 20mins to go. Unlikely to get up again, but not had oral yet from Ada, so head there and takes a few mins wait but soon she’s on me, I tell her don’t be disappoint if I don’t rise, but she’s clearly up for the challenge and gives great head too. Meantime another punter is fucking her from behind, and again she cums, again those eyes rolling up in her head…oh wow, oh look -  I’m rock hard again!! Cassandra now joins us, again sucking my nipples and caressing me again as Ada sucks me off. As much as I’m loving it I wanna fuck Ada again, so back on with the condom and she’s straddling me, christ she’s gorgeous!! An intense fuck follows but the 5min warning is called and the moment is broken and the boy starts to droop. Would have liked a second cum, Ada got me very close, so she hard hand wanks me, but I aint rising now…..

Negatives
Disappointing venue, the rooms were too small, not enough space to get around the bed. The large living room would have worked better as central fuck station…
Other punters? Yea, 7 for 3 was too many really, and I had that one time I was waiting for a gap for what seemed an eternity, so that was annoying, but as only about 3 of us were still going by the end I guess that made it more tolerable.
Virtually no kissing (fraction from Ada) but there again the amount of cock they all ate that was probably for the best!
No fingering at all, Ada and Cass let me clit flick a bit…

Positives
3 good lasses, all Romanian, good attitude from all 3, and all 3 were non-stop all session, no let up.
All OWO, all good techniques, now have a sore cock from being over sucked!
Ruby – best OWO, one of best ever, ok fuck, not really my type, certainly not a size 6 as her advert says!
Ada  - what a girl, what a fuck, really enthusiastic, magic! Wonder if she kisses in a 1-2-1
Cassandra – best looking for me, all round decent, lovely soft skin
£160 for 2 hours – How could you complain?

Overall – loved it, count me in next time I’m visiting London! :D

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Interesting Em broke the maximum 2 to 1 ratio, both parties I've been to were 6 blokes and three girls.

It's definitely great VFM, £160 for two hours with some really hot girls is an unheard of bargain in London nowadays. Shame to hear Ruby has bolt-ons, getting hard to find girls who don't have them nowadays. Saw Aida at the last party I went to and to my mind she differs a lot from her photos being covered in tattoos with a completely different hairdo and scars that suggest she has had a breast lift. Was also quite surprised when fucking her to see she had an 'Antifa' tattoo on one of her arms. Put me off a tad to know she supports far-left domestic terrorists but she was a decent fuck and appeared very submissive and indeed enjoy being fucked hard.