Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - London - Edgware Road  (Read 3960 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline jomtien

External Link/Members Only

Location: Smart flat two minutes walk from Edgeware Road tube.

Comms: All good. Booked by phone at 9.30 am for a 1 pm party. Address was texted back right away, less the flat number. Flat number was given over the phone 20 minutes before the party started.

Paid £160 for two hours.

Arrived at the venue 15 minutes before the start time of 1pm. Was shown through to the changing area and then the shower/bathroom. After a quick shower, into the living room and was greeted by the five girls on duty today - Monica (Brazilian), Victoria (Czech), Elsa (Swedish), Cindy (Brazilian) and Kasia (don't know). I found all the girls attractive and eager to please.

Once most of the guys had arrived the host ran through the routine for the benefit of newbies. I was lucky enough to have Victoria sitting of the arm of my chair so I was able to fondle her cute bum while the host gave his short talk.

This was my 3rd or 4th party,  but my first visit to the latest premises.

This was a busy party. 10 guys but the ratio was still the advertised 2:1 max. This suits me because I like the the 2 on one sex. Occasionally you will find yourself alone with a girl, or even have 2 or 3 girls to yourself for a while as I have at previous parties.

For me this was the best party I have attended. I got to have all 5 girls over the 2 hours. All gave OWO, RO and FS in multiple positions. Monica stood out for me as she gave a real deep, sloppy OWO and some good FK. But all the girls were great in there own way. I enjoyed them all.

The good thing about these parties is you know you are going to get a full 2 hours of steamy sex. Don't attend one if you want girls to yourself though. These are group sex parties.

Will I return - yes definitely in a couple of week time.

Offline Prince

Who are your fav girls in the 3 to 4 parties you have been to?

P

Offline Rocket Scientist

They are all great girls. They don't tend stay around long if they're not up to it

Offline Mjw1980

It would have to be Luiza, Kasia, and Toni for me. I'd say Alana but she doesn't seem to be on the roster anymore.

Offline Paul.lamb.uk

Thanks for the review. 

Anyone, I thought this place was more about taking turns than sharing, reading conflicting reviews, are some events shared and some one at a time or have I misunderstood?

Offline samtor

Thanks for the review. 

Anyone, I thought this place was more about taking turns than sharing, reading conflicting reviews, are some events shared and some one at a time or have I misunderstood?

The answer is both which is why the reviews might seem conflicting.  The general vibe that Emma makes clear is "sharing is caring".  She aims for a 2:1 ratio and I would say more than half of the parties have that proportion.  But that is her maximum.  In the beginning of the parties, there is lots of spit-roasting going on.  But after a few guys have had a few pops, then several guys drift away to the lounge for a rest and rehydration.  So, if you do the maths that means there are now a number of girls who can go 1:1.  Also many parties do have 1:1 ratios or slightly over.  These parties do have more "taking turns" vibe to them.  But there is a definite protocol that you not monopolise a girl for a long time, say over 10 minutes, and you are fine with sharing with another bloke who might come along to enjoy a part of the girl that you are not enjoying.

BigBoi1955

The answer is both which is why the reviews might seem conflicting.  The general vibe that Emma makes clear is "sharing is caring".  She aims for a 2:1 ratio and I would say more than half of the parties have that proportion.  But that is her maximum.  In the beginning of the parties, there is lots of spit-roasting going on.  But after a few guys have had a few pops, then several guys drift away to the lounge for a rest and rehydration.  So, if you do the maths that means there are now a number of girls who can go 1:1.  Also many parties do have 1:1 ratios or slightly over.  These parties do have more "taking turns" vibe to them.  But there is a definite protocol that you not monopolise a girl for a long time, say over 10 minutes, and you are fine with sharing with another bloke who might come along to enjoy a part of the girl that you are not enjoying.
This is a perfect answer to the question asked. The only additional comment I would make is that every party is slighly different so there will be the occasional scenario that differs but not many.
I actually was at Saturday's party and would rate the girls performance/attitude as
1 - Monica
2 - Elsa
3 - Victoria
4 - Cindy
5- Kasia.
I choose Saturday as I've seen Monica and Elsa several times and they are both star performers though Monica is a genuine cock hungry slut and never seems to tire. Luizia is the other girl I always keep an eye out for as she is my other favourite.

Offline Beanhead

Thanks for the review Jomtien.

I've done LSP for the first time last month and am looking to try a different type of party and I know this has been recommended plenty time before.

Offline jeezyuk

Thanks for the review Jomtien.

I've done LSP for the first time last month and am looking to try a different type of party and I know this has been recommended plenty time before.

When you do both, please post a comparison thanks

Offline Beanhead

When you do both, please post a comparison thanks

Sure thing, will do. I note that you had a lacklustre visit here the last time you went?

Offline jeezyuk

Sure thing, will do. I note that you had a lacklustre visit here the last time you went?

Yes this is true. TPC at Hyde Park Mansions was for me a very strong positive experience.

I had a negative experience during my visit to the current Edgware Road location and highlighted my concerns. However if you look at recent threads on TPC I noted that some (not all but enough) of my grievances have been addressed.

I am a bit cash strapped at the moment so have been inactive on the punting scene and haven’t made it back for a visit recently.

I do note a number of new girls that are appealing to me and I will go back once I am not financially strapped.

I do enjoy reading the reviews of other punters and have been intrigued by other parties so would be appreciative of your comparison. Personally I encourage you to visit TPC if you haven’t tried it yet. Many of the girls are reviewed so pick a day with some guaranteed performers.

Offline Beanhead

Yes this is true. TPC at Hyde Park Mansions was for me a very strong positive experience.

I had a negative experience during my visit to the current Edgware Road location and highlighted my concerns. However if you look at recent threads on TPC I noted that some (not all but enough) of my grievances have been addressed.

I am a bit cash strapped at the moment so have been inactive on the punting scene and haven’t made it back for a visit recently.

I do note a number of new girls that are appealing to me and I will go back once I am not financially strapped.

I do enjoy reading the reviews of other punters and have been intrigued by other parties so would be appreciative of your comparison. Personally I encourage you to visit TPC if you haven’t tried it yet. Many of the girls are reviewed so pick a day with some guaranteed performers.

Thanks for the honesty buddy. Ditto if you ever go to try LSP.

Offline jomtien

Thanks for the review. 

This party (also on Saturday just gone) was most definitely about sharing. I would not attend these parties if they were about taking turns as it would defeat the object for me which is good group sex. As I said in my review, don't attend if you only want 1 on 1's, although they do often happen. The girls all know it's a "sharing" party. If there is a girl I want to get involved with and she is being hogged by another guy, all it normally takes is a tap on the girls shoulder asking to join in and invariably she will welcome you. It's what they are there for - group sex.

Offline jeezyuk

This party (also on Saturday just gone) was most definitely about sharing. I would not attend these parties if they were about taking turns as it would defeat the object for me which is good group sex. As I said in my review, don't attend if you only want 1 on 1's, although they do often happen. The girls all know it's a "sharing" party. If there is a girl I want to get involved with and she is being hogged by another guy, all it normally takes is a tap on the girls shoulder asking to join in and invariably she will welcome you. It's what they are there for - group sex.

Can I just add that usually punters are quite willing to give up a girl if you ask or make the right body/visual cues.

Generally punters are understanding of each other although I am guilty of hogging Cindy on one occasion. Even then I gave up for another WG when I realised how ridiculous I was being.  :hi:

Offline Teessider

Any of you guys seen Suzy yet? Are those tits as good in the flesh as on the photo?

Need to get myself along to play with those puppies.  :P

T

Offline samtor

Any of you guys seen Suzy yet? Are those tits as good in the flesh as on the photo?

Need to get myself along to play with those puppies.  :P

T

Yes.  Yes.