Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club 10th July 2017  (Read 6466 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline SirCharles

I'd pay good money to watch Em, Preeti and Priya fuck each other ...

Wish we could get all 3 in a room and gangbang them .. fuck the TPC 2:1 ratio at that point .. I'd just want to see cum all over them and participate in pure hedonistic carnage ! :wackogirl:
This is instead a good idea that Em should implement to revive the business: Em,  toc toc...can you hear?  :angelgirl:

Offline jeezyuk

Mmmm... the thought of seeing Em and her girls in a cumshot  :drinks:

Herbie

Made my first visit to the new venue on Tuesday for the 1pm party. Location is very close to the previous location for those who remember. There was one change from the advertised line-up with Beatrice replacing Abbey, but given i have not seen either of them previously this was not a big issue. Party venue is not quiet up to the high standards of previous places and certainly needs a lick of paint and made to feel a bit more welcoming. It appears Emma has taken on board some of the justified comments made on here and was there to organise things, however thats were the good news stops..... now the bad points.... (a) the party was well over-booked with at least 13 guys the time counted which the girls had also noticed and were a bit hacked off about. (b) There appears to be no robes nowadays and you are asked to keep your towel with you throughout the party. (c) something which another poster has mentioned is that it is just sooo hot with no fans etc, just means all the guys and girls are dripping with sweat, and there is nothing more uncomfortable that lying on a wet bed from others sweat :thumbsdown:....
Did still manage to play with 4 of the girls Kasia, Daniella, Jasmine, and Beatrice which i suppose the just makes it a Neutral review

Offline smiths

Made my first visit to the new venue on Tuesday for the 1pm party. Location is very close to the previous location for those who remember. There was one change from the advertised line-up with Beatrice replacing Abbey, but given i have not seen either of them previously this was not a big issue. Party venue is not quiet up to the high standards of previous places and certainly needs a lick of paint and made to feel a bit more welcoming. It appears Emma has taken on board some of the justified comments made on here and was there to organise things, however thats were the good news stops..... now the bad points.... (a) the party was well over-booked with at least 13 guys the time counted which the girls had also noticed and were a bit hacked off about. (b) There appears to be no robes nowadays and you are asked to keep your towel with you throughout the party. (c) something which another poster has mentioned is that it is just sooo hot with no fans etc, just means all the guys and girls are dripping with sweat, and there is nothing more uncomfortable that lying on a wet bed from others sweat :thumbsdown:....
Did still manage to play with 4 of the girls Kasia, Daniella, Jasmine, and Beatrice which i suppose the just makes it a Neutral review

So there were 5 WGs and at least 13 punters when the max should of been 10 punters and TPC still state on their site the max ratio is 2.1. This is really piss poor. :thumbsdown:

One of TPCs selling points to punters as was LMPs is the max 2.1 ratio, and its a main reason they charge as much as they do, so there aren't too many punters. If I was you I would be doing a review about this, but that's up to you of course. This party as well as one or two others other punters have posted about means TPC is lying to punters on their site about that max 2.1 ratio which must be adhered to each and every time, NO excuses. They should either adhere to it or take it off their site and put the new max ratio in my view, and if its over 2.1 cut their prices.

TrevorN

Made my first visit to the new venue on Tuesday for the 1pm party. Location is very close to the previous location for those who remember. There was one change from the advertised line-up with Beatrice replacing Abbey, but given i have not seen either of them previously this was not a big issue. Party venue is not quiet up to the high standards of previous places and certainly needs a lick of paint and made to feel a bit more welcoming. It appears Emma has taken on board some of the justified comments] made on here and was there to organise things, however thats were the good news stops..... now the bad points.... (a) the party was well over-booked with at least 13 guys the time counted which the girls had also noticed and were a bit hacked off about. (b) There appears to be no robes nowadays and you are asked to keep your towel with you throughout the party. (c) something which another poster has mentioned is that it is just sooo hot with no fans etc, just means all the guys and girls are dripping with sweat, and there is nothing more uncomfortable that lying on a wet bed from others sweat :thumbsdown:....

Looks like no comments have been taken on board . Looks like a final big bow out to milk as much £££ as possible with disregard to punters,  ratios and expenses on robes.short of towels  ( in previous report )  complete piss take and and a nerve to charge £160 for a over subscribed party .

« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 01:44:23 pm by TrevorN »

Offline TonyD

disgrace Em you personally being there and allowing extra punters...you could buy an a/c unit for the cost of 2 of those over the ratio punters....havent been for years and looks like I wont be..oh dear how the mighty fall. Does customer service and honesty not exist in this country anymore?

TrevorN

disgrace Em you personally being there and allowing extra punters...you could buy an a/c unit for the cost of 2 of those over the ratio punters....havent been for years and looks like I wont be..oh dear how the mighty fall. Does customer service and honesty not exist in this country anymore?

Just plain greed .
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:34:03 pm by TrevorN »

Offline smiths

Well VT has been logged-in but is conspicuous by his absence, probably consulting Em about what to post to spin Herbies post about their being 13 punters when he went on Tuesday but only 5 WGs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vt

Well VT has been logged-in but is conspicuous by his absence, probably consulting Em about what to post to spin Herbies post about their being 13 punters when he went on Tuesday but only 5 WGs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What is it with you smiths and your obsession with me...all the name-checking...now you're following me around the forum checking whether I'm logged in or out...are you well...have you stopped taking your pills or something??  :wacko:

I haven't consulted Em, I never have done. I occasionally speak to her if I see her at a party. I know that doesn't fit your narrative, but there it is.  :rolleyes:

I agree with what's being said in response to Herbie's report, that if there were 13 guys and 5 girls, it breaks the 2:1 ratio commitment. I was willing to overlook what was described as a 'mistake' at Xmas, as it was the only time it has happened to me, but with various reports coming in, it seems like this overbooking situation could be a deliberate policy now which is bad news for punters.

Offline smiths

What is it with you smiths and your obsession with me...all the name-checking...now you're following me around the forum checking whether I'm logged in or out...are you well...have you stopped taking your pills or something??  :wacko:

I haven't consulted Em, I never have done. I occasionally speak to her if I see her at a party. I know that doesn't fit your narrative, but there it is.  :rolleyes:

I agree with what's being said in response to Herbie's report, that if there were 13 guys and 5 girls, it breaks the 2:1 ratio commitment. I was willing to overlook what was described as a 'mistake' at Xmas, as it was the only time it has happened to me, but with various reports coming in, it seems like this overbooking situation could be a deliberate policy now which is bad news for punters.

Yeah your just a regular punter at TPC, blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Em is purposely lying to punters and that is low life behaviour, she should change what it says on her site and give the real max ratio and stick to it, not advertise on false pretences. Shocking behaviour by a once good party outfit. :thumbsdown:

Offline Chorley

Misleading punters about ratios. Lazy, unprofessional WG's. Low quality food. A below par venue and lack of social media updates.

These are things that should be a priority, not an afterthought.Particularly at the rates they're charging!

This rabble are piss takers and even if they upped their game I'd not give any of my hard earned on principle. :thumbsdown:

TrevorN

The shocking outfit can't buy robes..AC or clean towels but can spunk punters hard earned up the wall paying for their designer lifestyles rather then give you are proper party experience and put the money back to improve TPC . Future punters should   PLAY this VIDEO in the Daily Mirror segment to see what a snotty lot these people are..Especially Emma the owner .

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:57:11 pm by TrevorN »

Offline smiths

Misleading punters about ratios. Lazy, unprofessional WG's. Low quality food. A below par venue and lack of social media updates.

These are things that should be a priority, not an afterthought.Particularly at the rates they're charging!

This rabble are piss takers and even if they upped their game I'd not give any of my hard earned on principle. :thumbsdown:

Sadly for punters this lying is on purpose as when Em ran LMP with Moss I was never lied to, they wanted return custom and didn't feel the need to lie to me then. Its shocking how downhill its gone at the cost to punters. VT and his fellow touts wont spin this away. :thumbsdown:

vt

Yeah your just a regular punter at TPC, blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Em is purposely lying to punters and that is low life behaviour, she should change what it says on her site and give the real max ratio and stick to it, not advertise on false pretences. Shocking behaviour by a once good party outfit. :thumbsdown:

No, I'm a semi-regular punter there, I've been on average once a month this year. I have spoken to Em perhaps twice this year briefly when taking a break from the party and I have not have any other contact with her. It would be presumptuous to imagine I have any influence one way or the other. Sorry to disappoint!  :rolleyes:

I agree that if the advertising doesn't match the reality, it should be pointed out so that punters can make up their own minds what to do.

Overbooking hasn't been my experience there, except for that one occasion just before Xmas which was described as a 'mistake'. But if it transpires that this is now a deliberate policy, I agree that the guarantees on the website should be amended.

I haven't attended the new Edgware Rd venue, so can't comment on the issues there. I used to get hot at the last venue with the air-con pumping, so I may wait until the cooler weather before visiting next. There are still a lot of nice girls there that I enjoy meeting.

I am not someone who wants to stick the boot in on a provider that has always delivered me a fun & VFM experience, but I won't defend the indefensible either.

Offline smiths

No, I'm a semi-regular punter there, I've been on average once a month this year. I have spoken to Em perhaps twice this year briefly when taking a break from the party and I have not have any other contact with her. It would be presumptuous to imagine I have any influence one way or the other. Sorry to disappoint!  :rolleyes:

I agree that if the advertising doesn't match the reality, it should be pointed out so that punters can make up their own minds what to do.

Overbooking hasn't been my experience there, except for that one occasion just before Xmas which was described as a 'mistake'. But if it transpires that this is now a deliberate policy, I agree that the guarantees on the website should be amended.

I haven't attended the new Edgware Rd venue, so can't comment on the issues there. I used to get hot at the last venue with the air-con pumping, so I may wait until the cooler weather before visiting next. There are still a lot of nice girls there that I enjoy meeting.

I am not someone who wants to stick the boot in on a provider that has always delivered me a fun & VFM experience, but I won't defend the indefensible either.

You aren't going to admit anything again as I have said before. :rolleyes: Unlike you I will stick the boot in as my main interest are punters, yes LMP was great in my experience, this isn't LMP, what it is is a pimp now lying and cheating some punters of what she promises on her site, a max 2.1 ratio. Its fucking disgusting behaviour. :thumbsdown:

She clearly no longer gives a shit, so will get criticised by me and others on here as we see fit, in my case I have no interest in her personal life though she has made it public herself. I advise punters to be honest and post their true experiences good and bad.

markpartylover

You aren't going to admit anything again as I have said before. :rolleyes: Unlike you I will stick the boot in as my main interest are punters, yes LMP was great in my experience, this isn't LMP, what it is is a pimp now lying and cheating some punters of what she promises on her site, a max 2.1 ratio. Its fucking disgusting behaviour. :thumbsdown:

She clearly no longer gives a shit, so will get criticised by me and others on here as we see fit, in my case I have no interest in her personal life though she has made it public herself. I advise punters to be honest and post their true experiences good and bad.

Purely out of interest, when exactly was the last time you went to a party organised by Emma and co?

Offline smiths

Purely out of interest, when exactly was the last time you went to a party organised by Emma and co?

None of your business, but purely out of interest why did you only join UKP a couple of weeks ago when its been in existence since 2010?

markpartylover

None of your business, but purely out of interest why did you only join UKP a couple of weeks ago when its been in existence since 2010?
I had never heard of it. I have been on and off PN for years. Got fed up with it and was trying to find out information about a working girl in Kent. Found this site.
My question about your attendance is simply based on the vitriol you send the way of TPC and I am wondering if this is based on your personal experience or you are simply commenting on what others say. I remember how often Mary Whitehouse would moan about tv programmes she had in fact never watched.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 09:07:25 am by markpartylover »

Offline smiths

I had never heard of it. I have been on and off PN for years. Got fed up with it and was trying to find out information about a working girl in Kent. Found this site.
My question about your attendance is simply based on the vitriol you send the way of TPC and I am wondering if this is based on your personal experience or you are simply commenting on what others say. I remember how often Mary Whitehouse would moan about tv programmes she had in fact never watched.

I note your post here wasn't showing at 7.52am this morning, so I assume you are or were in pre-mod. I hope your not a TPC tout as touts aren't welcome on here as they find out. Questioning me is often how touts operate in my experiences, trying to undermine me, VT tried it, it wont work on here, unless admin decides so. UKP is a punters forum where the punter comes first not a lying pimp deceiving at least some punters.:rolleyes:

Offline jeezyuk

I note your post here wasn't showing at 7.52am this morning, so I assume you are or were in pre-mod. I hope your not a TPC tout as touts aren't welcome on here as they find out. Questioning me is often how touts operate in my experiences, trying to undermine me, VT tried it, it wont work on here, unless admin decides so. UKP is a punters forum where the punter comes first not a lying pimp deceiving at least some punters.:rolleyes:

Smiths - you have made great contributions to this forum and we are all grateful for that. We appreciate your "looking out for punters" attitude as well.

... but honestly mate ... recently your posts are either to discredit or start an argument ... you then end up filling good forums with your disagreements. Can you please keep on the topic? If you have issues with some users, take it up in PM or post one disagreeing post and stop. We appreciate your presence but your disagreements are unconstructive.

Thanks sir.

Offline smiths

Smiths - you have made great contributions to this forum and we are all grateful for that. We appreciate your "looking out for punters" attitude as well.

... but honestly mate ... recently your posts are either to discredit or start an argument ... you then end up filling good forums with your disagreements. Can you please keep on the topic? If you have issues with some users, take it up in PM or post one disagreeing post and stop. We appreciate your presence but your disagreements are unconstructive.

Thanks sir.

As ever I will continue to post what I choose to where I choose to, just like you can, only admin has the power to ask or tell posters where and what they can and cant post.

markpartylover

I didn't realise that if you mention another punter forum it blocks the post - so I had to modify my original post to make it acceptable. We live and learn.
I find the reviews and opinions on here very helpful and want to share my experiences as my (our?) hobby isn't one that I can talk to anyone about.
What I find less helpful, is some of the targeted, incessant, personal attack on some SP's and some punters. In many ways this is no better than someone trying to tout or pimp. Neither are at all helpful. Make your point and move on. If I don't like McDonalds, I don't buy them. I don't go on and on and on and on about how crap they are. It is clear you are VERY unhappy with TPC. Fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Everyone on here knows it. What I don't know (and sure, it is none of my business) whether this is based on your personal experience, or you watching from a distance. I am much more interested in punter's personal experiences than their subjective opinions having read what others have to say and jumping on the bandwagon.
Please ignore and disregard any further posts by me if you think I am a lying pimp. That is your right.

TrevorN

What I find less helpful, is some of the targeted, incessant, personal attack on some SP's and some punters.

Bad SPs like TPC should be attacked for false advertising of ratios...not allowed to play with the girls..lying about advertised lineups. TT115 went last month when Em was there . His review though he rated it was not good even with her back !!!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152859.msg1666209#new
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 06:11:11 pm by TrevorN »

markpartylover

Bad SPs like TPC should be attacked for false advertising of ratios...not allowed to play with the girls..lying about advertised lineups.
God yes! From the people who were there. I want to know about this stuff so I spend my money wisely. Someone telling me how crap Turkey is as a holiday country because they have read reviews about it carries much less weight than someone who has been there and experienced it.

Offline smiths

I didn't realise that if you mention another punter forum it blocks the post - so I had to modify my original post to make it acceptable. We live and learn.
I find the reviews and opinions on here very helpful and want to share my experiences as my (our?) hobby isn't one that I can talk to anyone about.
What I find less helpful, is some of the targeted, incessant, personal attack on some SP's and some punters. In many ways this is no better than someone trying to tout or pimp. Neither are at all helpful. Make your point and move on. If I don't like McDonalds, I don't buy them. I don't go on and on and on and on about how crap they are. It is clear you are VERY unhappy with TPC. Fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Everyone on here knows it. What I don't know (and sure, it is none of my business) whether this is based on your personal experience, or you watching from a distance. I am much more interested in punter's personal experiences than their subjective opinions having read what others have to say and jumping on the bandwagon.
Please ignore and disregard any further posts by me if you think I am a lying pimp. That is your right.

Yes i am entitled to my opinion and will post it as i wish unless admin tells me otherwise, what you or others i don't know think is up to you, and to anyone who doesn't like it, its a case of tough shit. Only admin will silence me.

Offline jeezyuk

Happy for him to post gents.. I just propose everyone else ignore any provocative comments he makes. His opinions and review are valued.. we just don't have to entertain his personal accusations/questions/other bullshit  :diablo:

It will go a long way towards keeping the forums focused. If we acknowledge his BS it's pointless. :hi:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 07:24:01 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline smiths

Happy for him to post gents.. I just propose everyone else ignore any provocative comments he makes. His opinions and review are valued.. we just don't have to entertain his personal accusations/questions/other bullshit  :diablo:

It will go a long way towards keeping the forums focused. If we acknowledge his BS it's pointless. :hi:

Fucking hell, what a dick.:lol:

Offline fudi_maar

+100. Post of the Day

Offline Sinz

Thanks sir.

Mate what are you on about, this thread was about a punters review on TPC WGs and you went on a tangent about how you want to f*ck Em and her daughters at the same time, how the hell is that constructive or beneficial for anyone ? So before you point fingers at someone to keep at topic, do it yourself and if you don't like the disagreements, move along instead of whining and being a hypocrite.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 12:44:35 am by Sinz »

Offline smiths

Well you have lived, learnt and now been banned you fucking white knighting touting prick, or is it Em herself, :rolleyes: whatever you wont prevail on UKP, a punters forum. The denseness of you people never fails to amaze me. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Yeah I was posting bullshit and making personal accusations and daring to ask questions, good thing I did as admin has now banned that Mark character who posted on this thread whoever they were for being a white knighting tout. :thumbsdown: I knew they were dodgy very quickly. Low lifes like them aren't wanted on UKP. So before you advise others what to do at least engage your brain first.:rolleyes:

I put UKP before lying pimps and will continue to do so as that's this sites ethos, I and then primarily admin and many thanks to him have helped get rid of a low life, that's a good thing in my book. I hope you agree.

Offline smiths

+100. Post of the Day

Yeah they were so good a poster they got banned for being a white knighting tout slagging off this site. :rolleyes: Post of the day, my arse. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 01:47:01 am by smiths »

Offline jeezyuk

Mate what are you on about, this thread was about a punters review on TPC WGs and you went on a tangent about how you want to f*ck Em and her daughters at the same time, how the hell is that constructive or beneficial for anyone ? So before you point fingers at someone to keep at topic, do it yourself and if you don't like the disagreements, move along instead of whining and being a hypocrite.

Fair enough the lad got banned but fml - my few comments about em and her daughters don't compare in numbers to his provocative comments about other people. However ... that being said - the tout got banned and he pointed out the rat - so I accept defeat. Well done. I just don't like the arguments on the threads

But as you said - that's my issue ... if I don't like it I don't have to be here. Fair enough to that too  :hi:

Offline SirCharles

Fair enough the lad got banned but fml - my few comments about em and her daughters don't compare in numbers to his provocative comments about other people. However ... that being said - the tout got banned and he pointed out the rat - so I accept defeat. Well done. I just don't like the arguments on the threads

But as you said - that's my issue ... if I don't like it I don't have to be here. Fair enough to that too  :hi:
This is a long a controversial threat, Smiths is tough, but the bottom line is that TPC is currently overpriced for the current service servicev it offers: when Em will announce 120, then everyone will realize how usefuln our controversial debate has been
Em, pls read and react: 120 for such a lower standard!

TrevorN

Offline jeezyuk

You mean thread  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: the only threat is that we will boycott TPC if it continues to underperform/scam punters

Offline smiths

:thumbsup: the only threat is that we will boycott TPC if it continues to underperform/scam punters

You couldn't make it up once again, :rolleyes: you were advising others to ignore my bullshit a day ago, now your talking about a boycott which I have never called for. You are all over the place, at least be consistent in the bollocks you post. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline jeezyuk

You couldn't make it up once again, :rolleyes: you were advising others to ignore my bullshit a day ago, now your talking about a boycott which I have never called for. You are all over the place, at least be consistent in the bollocks you post. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I still advise ppl to ignore your bullshit - but I will entertain this one.

And I never suggested you called for a boycott - I'm just saying TPC is at risk of punters boycotting if shit service continues.

Fair enough you are a legend on here for reviews and great at spotting touts .. but fuck mate - do you get off giving everyone a hard time? Chill out mate

Offline smiths

I still advise ppl to ignore your bullshit - but I will entertain this one.

And I never suggested you called for a boycott - I'm just saying TPC is at risk of punters boycotting if shit service continues.

Fair enough you are a legend on here for reviews and great at spotting touts .. but fuck mate - do you get off giving everyone a hard time? Chill out mate

Yeah its all bullshit, you are totally clueless.:rolleyes: I don't give everyone a hard time, I give white knight fanboys a hard time though and will continue to do so. And posters like you who advise others to ignore me when I was proved right as I knew I was with a couple of well dodgy posters, there are more. Posters can make their own minds up on whether to ignore me or not, that's entirely up to them.

Offline jeezyuk

Yeah its all bullshit, you are totally clueless.:rolleyes: I don't give everyone a hard time, I give white knight fanboys a hard time though and will continue to do so. And posters like you who advise others to ignore me when I was proved right as I knew I was with a couple of well dodgy posters, there are more. Posters can make their own minds up on whether to ignore me or not, that's entirely up to them.

Such a confident/arrogant attitude. It's great to have that when you've just had a result.

Just be careful it doesn't land you on the wrong side of one of those touts or other punters or SPs etc. - some friendly advice.

Every dog has their day and you will have a day when someone gets the better of you. Guaranteed. :hi:

Offline smiths

Such a confident/arrogant attitude. It's great to have that when you've just had a result.

Just be careful it doesn't land you on the wrong side of one of those touts or other punters or SPs etc. - some friendly advice.

Every dog has their day and you will have a day when someone gets the better of you. Guaranteed. :hi:

I don't require your advice thanks. :rolleyes:

vw

Goodbye!   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Looks like today is your day to go.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Every dog has their day

That dog has been sent to the doghouse!  :D

Offline smiths

And another one bites the dust, that's 3 so far connected to TPC, fuck off to bad rubbish. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Thanks admin. :thumbsup:

4 in fact as 1 member who had never posted in 18 months felt the need to post about TPC and had their post deleted and got banned, thanks again admin. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 03:04:07 pm by smiths »

vt

I go away for the weekend and all hell breaks loose!!  :lol:

Let's hope Em takes note of punter feedback on here and remedies any of the reported discrepancies between the advertising and the reality and sorts out the decor and comfort levels of the new venue so that it's worthy of the premium pricing. I do want to visit again soon and meet a number of the nice girls I know there. :thumbsup:

vw

I still advise ppl to ignore your bullshit

Like others ignore yours on twitter, begging to come back, what sad case