Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: info on WG  (Read 1751 times)

Offline punk

Offline finn5555

Is it me or does she look like a TV  :unknown:

Offline punk

yeah i thought that  :unknown: thou i text and she phoned me, sounded like totty to me could be her maid  :unknown:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I hope her English is better than on the profile, it sounds like a Monty Python sketch.

Offline punk

I hope her English is better than on the profile, it sounds like a Monty Python sketch.

lol adequate

Offline Jimmyredcab

Another £70 an hour dog.     :vomit: :vomit:

Offline finn5555

Another £70 an hour dog.     :vomit: :vomit:

Why not offer some recommendations Jimmy instead of slagging off all the time  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why not offer some recommendations Jimmy instead of slagging off all the time  :dash:

She IS a dog ----------------------- why is that a problem.    :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Offline finn5555

She IS a dog ----------------------- why is that a problem.    :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Don't disagree with you but if you know of better why not suggest them  :unknown:

James999

I thought that, and thought perhaps it was a wind up profile / thread so didn't mention it  :sarcastic:

Offline punk

I thought that, and thought perhaps it was a wind up profile / thread so didn't mention it  :sarcastic:

ah come on when do i wind up a thread? sir you will be hearing from my lawyer  :hi: :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don't disagree with you but if you know of better why not suggest them  :unknown:

I don't know of better, that is why I am semi-retired, I am not asking for the moon.

Age       18-30
Slim
Face picture ESSENTIAL
NOT Romanian
Up to £120 an hour.

Not too much to ask surely.  :unknown:

Offline punk

I don't know of better, that is why I am semi-retired, I am not asking for the moon.

Age       18-30
Slim
Face picture ESSENTIAL
NOT Romanian
Up to £120 an hour.

Not too much to ask surely.  :unknown:

why 18 - 30 what about 35?

Offline Jimmyredcab

why 18 - 30 what about 35?

Simple answer.
Prostitutes lie about their age ------ so 35 could be 40 or older.  :hi:

I don't see old women.   :hi: