Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eenie Meenie Miney Mo  (Read 1311 times)

Offline King Nuts

You pick these out of a Lucky Bag or something? They seem to be scattered to the four corners of London.

partisan

Location is rarely a problem as I can travel quite easily.

Offline finn5555

Location is rarely a problem as I can travel quite easily.

If that's the best you can pick I suggest you give up  :dash:

Offline mr man

Avoid External Link/Members Only

I saw her once. Paid for an hour. Oral was protected only and lasted just a couple of mins Then on to sex. I was deliberately quick'ish (<5 mins) first round as I tend to perform better round 2. Only after the first round her phone beeped and she read a text said something had come up and she had to call our meeting short. She only gave me a tenner back, I even suspect the text was from a man I could hear her talking to in the next room when she left the room with my money (boyfriend or bodyguard or something). I'd only been there 15-20 mins tops. She was quiet, didn't even try to make conversation. Had single word answers for most questions I tried getting her talking with.

Oh and she has a little dog in her cluttered bedroom along with dog food and water. Was off putting

Offline mr man

What's with all the Romanian bashing? In my experience the majority of the Romanian girls have been good. Although I do spend absolutely ages choosing a girl making as many checks and cross references as possible so maybe i'm just weeding out the bad ones. If anything English girls have let me down more, I think they're more prone to partying late and being hung-over and tired where as a lot of the foreign girls tend to be more "work" orientated.