Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Angel Carter- Glasgow  (Read 2611 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7320427) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline morph

TLDR Easy positive here, one of the closet to GFE I’ve had with TS, great comms, attitude , warm and friendly. Proper full deep throat with ease. Accurate pictures, slightly older, but just as slim and toned , , elegant and confident, average size and girth 5 -6 inch .

Price £180 hour, had the full hour and showers.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Im a cautious punter nowadays, limited time and price rises, I rarely going beyond regulars and the well reviewed.  With one review I took the risk and was glad I did. A few WhatsApp messages and arranged for later that day. Follow up and even asked me for outfit preference, nice touch.

Venue
Nice spacious flat quiet road in Glasgow merchant city, lived in feel to it, def not an Airbnb, she was staying with a friend but I’m not sure if this is her usual venue. There was someone else in the flat but never saw them.

Services
DFK , smiles and eye contact , warm and friendly throughout. OWO both ways, 69, Angel can really go deep and has excellent technique , probably in my top 5. Active and passive. 5 inches, she didn’t cum and wasn’t fully hard but enough to do a reasonable job.

Birthplace pics are a few years old and touched up a bit , the AW ones are a better representation and I wasn’t at all disappointed.

She has a slim ass , as per pictures, toned and really to my liking but there’s no Brazilian butt here, she has some scarring on her glutes which suggests she maybe did have implants here at some point.

Given the standard of the OWO and the GFE  I’ll likely go back, but I do prefer the hung girls, they all charge at least £200 now though so Angel is a solid option.