Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy TS_Thai Coventry (tour)  (Read 748 times)

Offline DDino7

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw Amy last week in Coventry, £130 for the hour plus £40 for her to top & cum (in for a penny as they say)
Comms - ok, prompt but brief, gave me the menu then ok'd until prompted for address 30 mins before.
Location - set of ok apartments, five minutes walk from the station, reasonably tidy inside- definitely someone else there and whatever they were cooking smelt great so compliments to the chef
Girl - Amy is cute, looks more like the recent pictures in her gallery, cute face, nice hair, good body. Cock proudly vertical, probably 5 inches realistically and average/below avg thickness. What you'd expect from a regular Thai ts girl. Tattoos as discussed are very impressive, especially the full back.
Meet - I'll echo all the previous reviews and say Amy is excellent at what she does. Wanted fucking both ways and anything else that was going and got exactly what I asked for. Started with some strong dfk, undressing, then she went down on me, before I went down on her. Then onto bed and on my back, more owo, very brief limited rimming but it was a good surprise. Then Amy lubed up, entered me and fucked me solidly for a decent while, lots of kissing and seemed to be clearly enjoying herself. Then flipped around, her on her back and fucked her, took my cock easily and again seemed to be massively enjoying it. After a while of this she put me on my front, rubbered back up and entered again, she's quite short so fairly quickly this switched to pronebone again with lots of heavy breathing and clear enjoyment. Asked me where she wanted me to cum and said 'my mouth?' she happily obliged and pulled out, nabbed the condom off and exploded with cum. Loads of cum, which made me think she hadn't had too many callers? But maybe she just cums a lot. Sucked her off until all cum gone & she started to go soft. Then fucked her in prone, again she seemed to be really enjoying it. After a while finished there and she got me back on my back for handjob time - I don't cum easily through handjobs so after a few mins of this she rubbered me up and got back on top for a few minutes, then back to handjob. She clearly thought I was taking a bit too long to cum so she slid a finger in my ass. Loved that and still a couple minutes to go so asked if she'd add more fingers, to which she happily obliged, getting in front of me and sliding 1 or 2 from each hand in. Naturally came all over myself shortly after. All cleaned up, clothes on, little bit of chat but she didn't have a lot of english so out of there shortly after. All in all think the meat of the meet had been 45-50 mins.

Summary - It's a cliche but she really did make effort to make it seem like I was the only person that she'd seen that day. Clearly a professional in the best way, diligent about lubes, cleaning and condoms, clearly had a very decent awareness of the time without making it too obvious. I'd have preferred a slightly more down and dirty meet, and do generally prefer the latin trans types but Amy was very good, very local and did everything actively and happily. Would strongly recommend.