Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Nicky Weston Super Mare  (Read 1961 times)

7 review(s) for busty nicky (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tee65

External Link/Members Only

Was going to be in Weston and read the reviews of earlier post and decided to take the plunge. Age isn't that important for me.

Comms - Phoned a couple of days before to make sure that I could get an 11am booking. Nicky responded and said yes - her prices were clear on Awork website which they are. Opted for £90 or as the website says .one hour of fun .... £90'. Texted the day before and she confirmed it was all OK.

Her place - Close to the sea in a newish apartment block - not sea facing but ground floor. Very impersonal sort of place so no problems. Gave me the postcode which was spot on. However, it is a 25 min walk from Weston station so not really close as she says it is. The apartment is very clean, warm and she obviously lives here. Said she moved there in June of this year and was in Bristol before. Had to give back the Bristol apartment to the owner and then couldn't get a new one at a reasonable price.
Action takes place on her bed - with a towel covering to catch unwanted juices. Buzzed in on time.

Nicky - Well late 50s or early 60s so if you were expecting someone 'just over 45' as her AW page says you maybe be disappointed. I was not expecting a 45 year old. Busty - well I think these have receded a bit still nice but only just a C. Pictures on the website are her but probably at 45, still blonde but she has spread a little around the waist none of it unpleasantly. The pic titled 'ready just for you !' in pink is probably the closest although this makes her seem quite tall which she isn't.  Her personality is very pleasant, genuine, gentle and willing. Years of experience but not making the action jaded.

The hour - Sorted paperwork, into the bedroom and stripped. I had told her I like it slow. On the bed and some gentle stroking and nuzzling from her. Kissing but no DFK more light affectionate kisses which were just OK. Decided that I wanted to ry and make her orgasm so set about making her wet as she stroked him and gave him an enormous erection but that had to used later. She started to feel a little riper so the finger explored her slit and true enough it was moist. Howver she wanted it inside beyond the hood so I decided to go down and give her a good eating out. Moved her legs apart and buried the tongue inside her. Nice sweet tasting, more moist and getting more runny and slippery. Carried on like this for what seems an age and then came up for air. At that point I thought I'd ask her if she could make herself cum as my tongue was making her quiver and it was getting a little tired. So I leave a finger in her pussy and she gets on with herself first one finger and then two fingers and both hands. I can feel that she is arousing herself and those rather small nips were getting more excited. Face a good pink flush and tehn she orgasms - well my finger felt the inside of her pussy pulsating nicely and it was a biog turn on.
My turn next and probably only 15 minutes left now - although no clock watching by Nicky. On with the cover and asked her to ride me. A good movement from her but I wasn't going to come so put her on her back and she guided me in. This was the best bit - built up a good pounding and finally exploded and then her grip on me was vice-like - more like a 25 year old than her age. A pleasurable feeling for aq pleasant relaxed hour of sex from a lovely lady. She should really update her profile as it is a little misleading if not forewarned.

Tissues and wipes and a drink of water and I was on my way still feeling her vice like grip on my member.