Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousSexyumeiko - Hendon  (Read 185 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7314550) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Took a punt on Yumiko this weekend despite no reviews on here under this profile she has seven positive reviews on AW within the last few months so what could go wrong  :unknown:

Expenses:£100 for 45 mins + £10 for OWO

Comms: Initially texted to see if available and she replied by calling me later on another number and text. Comms by text and phone both very clear. Despite saying I would visit in the evening she sent me the full address including flat number by text which is unusual.

Location: A small 1 bed flat in an old victorian house fairly discreet although parking may be an issue. 5 min walk from bus stops. Nearest tube Hendon Central. Good 25 min walk from there.

Yumiko: Definitely the woman in the photos but some are photoshopped or taken many years ago. I would guess she is either mid 30s to mid 40s. Very petite but very nice natural boobs. Clean shaved pussy. She smelled fresh and nice. Wore matching lingerie with a silk dressing gown over the top. She said she is from Hong Kong and moved here 3 years ago her English was good but with an accent.

The Punt: A friendly greeting with small talk, offered a beer and a shower but I declined both as I had just had both at home. Paperwork sorted there was more small talk until she said that I wanted to see her pussy from the text messages - I hadn't said that at all so must've had me confused with another booking. No hugging, kissing or touching as foreplay just straight to OWO with lots of flavoured lube then a handjob with her eyes shut like she would rather be anywhere else in the world. This was putting me off so asked for RO which was good as she is petite the positioning for 69 was perfect, her pussy was small and neat no hygine issues. Got a good rhythm going with my tongue and she was responding really well then just got off me and went back to giving me a handjob  :mad: so I decided to ask for sex and once she put the dom on she gave me head again for a few mins before applying lube on herself and getting on top of me where she just collapsed. Thought she just wanted me to do the work but when I tried thrusting she tensed up and then got off and suggested doggy style. Once I entered her from behind she arched her body preventing me from thrusting. Then she suggested I go on top. Again her eyes were shut almost grimacing facial expressions. I couldn't even get any kind of in and out motion going on top as she was so tense. I asked if she is ok, asked if she has a sore pussy or something and she said no and that she is fine. Proceeded to give me a handjob again, kept asking if I had cum yet which I clearly hadn't surely she would know? Told me my time was up after 25 mins. I said I paid and booked for 45 mins. She said sorry. I said don't worry and just got dressed as I had been struggling to keep my boner since seeing she just didn't want to be there.

Summary:

+ Initially friendly petite asian with nice natural boobs

- Sex in any position just wasn't possible for more than a few seconds
- Clock watching said time was up way before it really was despite saying she is not a clock watcher on her profile
- Kitchen and bathroom area was a filthy mess I would feel dirtier coming out after showering than going in
- Would suggest she is older than profile suggests not 26 more like 36+

After seeing her I'm really surprised by the number of positive reviews on her AW profile as I didn't get any of the experiences they described.  :blush: