Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa_Brazilian / Santiaga - Diva. Sloane Square  (Read 164 times)

Online Lorachoop

Saw her last year and rated positive. See my old reviews. It was a great session. Saw her reappear (with her flatmate, who I also saw and review last year). Had a different experience, hence the negative.

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £200 for 60 mins directly via AW (£300 per hour via agency). I booked directly via AW.

Communication: quick via text message. Booked at few hours notice.

Location: Same location as last time. Nice modern Flat in Sloane Square.

LC's Classification: Avg GFE  :thumbsdown:

Description: Same as before. Fit body although ass was slightly bigger and firmer. Must have been working out. Long hair, Big tits, Big Ass Latina.

Personality: Found her more business like this time. English has improved. Not Fluent.

Positives:

• Shower before and after. Clean setup
  • DFK on point
  • Sucked those tits for a long time
  • Buried my face in that ass. Ate that pussy which was clear and fully shaved. Good hygiene
  • OWO was ok. Not deep. Sucked Balls too. No issues holding head or hair.
  • Fucked her in reverse cowgirl and doggy facing the mirror. Pounded her hard in various doggy variations. No complaints. Tight pussy.
  • Decent massage

Negatives:

• very business like this time. not a GFE as before
  • When I was recovering after round 1, she asked whether I wanted to extend the booking. I said there is 30 mins left so lets do a quick massage and then do round 2. She then revealed that she now has a 1 pop policy an hour. This really pissed me off as she never mentioned it before. Either on text or before the session started. There was no point arguing. I told her to give an extended massage. Had a shower and left. Hate when hoes use these tactics to get more money from you.

Return: No

As always, YMMV

Some Pictures attached

Hidden Image/Members Only