Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Computer buffs: help requested in copying profile photos  (Read 996 times)

Offline Charliehutton

There seem to be some really nice girls at this parlour, and I'd like to revisit it, but it won't let me copy any of the profile photos;

External Link/Members Only

I just wondered if anyone knew a way round it.

Online Muff licker

Use the windows snipping tool mate

Offline mh

Use Google Chrome. Load the target page. Hit F12 then click on the "sources" tab. Somewhere in the list of files you'll see the images listed. Click on each in turn and you can view them, save them from the right hand window.

It's much easier than it sounds. It may be necessary to enable the developer tools before F12 works, it is so long since I enabled it I can't remember!

JamesFD

Use Firefox & install the Absolute Enable Right Click addon:

You can then save each picture as normal.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Hit Print Screen. Then Paste and edit/crop in MS Paint. Simples

Offline winkywanky

If Charliehutton actually is anything like Pte. Godfrey, I reckon all of that just went right over his head  :D.

Offline Doc Holliday

On a PC the images can just be 'dragged and dropped' using your mouse.

Offline winkywanky

I think that depends on your browser?

Offline Doc Holliday

I think that depends on your browser?

Just tried it and for that website it works with Chrome, Internet explorer and Opera. Probably Firefox too although I haven't tested it as not installed on machine I am currently using.

Simply open the website page and reduce the window size so it is not full screen. Left click and hold and drag image to your desktop where it will autosave. Then you can do whatever you want with it.

Offline winkywanky

Well I'm surprised to find it does indeed work in Firefox  :thumbsup:. I always thought there was a block on dragging and dropping AW images?

Offline mh

Hit Print Screen. Then Paste and edit/crop in MS Paint. Simples

Sheesh. I thought the snipping tool suggestion was a bit on the rough side. I use the snipping tool a lot, but never to try to save a photo at original resolution.

But to read a suggestion to use print screen and MS paint makes me feel a bit of sick rising in my throat...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline hungrypunt

Snipping tool sis good and saves quite small file sizes

Offline Doc Holliday

Well I'm surprised to find it does indeed work in Firefox  :thumbsup:. I always thought there was a block on dragging and dropping AW images?

It's not AW but the GFE website he asked about?

Drag and drop also works for AW public galleries but I'm told not the paid for private galleries? In which case use one of the other methods. Long and short if you can see it on your screen it can be copied.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 02:48:40 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline winkywanky

...oops!  :blush:

And yes, drag & drop works in Firefox for gfemassage too  :thumbsup:

Offline WASA38

It's not AW but the GFE website he asked about?

Drag and drop also works for AW public galleries but I'm told not the paid for private galleries? In which case use one of the other methods. Long and short if you can see it on your screen it can be copied.

Indeed so. It was I who discovered and reported this. In the rare cases where I have sought to copy PG images I have taken screenshots. Clearly I too am a Pte Godfrey !

SAMMYBARNEY

I use alt key + print scrn key

Offline mh

Good suggestions:

1. Using browser extensions that allow you to save images*
2. Google Chrome developer view that effectively allows you to do the same
3. Dragging the image file (where supported)

*subject to the usual caveats about the security of any browser extension

These methods should get you the original image as published (same or sometimes better than as viewed on screen) with minimal effort.

Reasonable idea if you can't do the above:

1. Use the Windows snipping tool

This will get you a copy of the image as viewed on the screen which is very often lower resolution that the original published, especially when in any kind of web gallery viewer.

Why even go there ideas:

1. Using print screen
2. Using MS Paint

Just why? The downsides of the snipping tool with none of the simplicity...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 04:16:58 pm by mh »

Online Moby Dick

I just use an old IPhone (my trusted punting phone)
Press 2 buttons at same time and auto saves to pics.
Then attach here:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Quality ain’t great but I like a lass with a few pixels and a bit blurry.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 06:14:34 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Charliehutton

If Charliehutton actually is anything like Pte. Godfrey, I reckon all of that just went right over his head  :D.

Ha! You're quite right, Winky, I should have mentioned that in the question.

Thanks to everyone for their generous responses; the solutions are a bit high-tech for me but may well be useful to others. :hi:

Offline kuck

Copy url with images over to:

And hit the magnifying glass icon.

Offline MrMatrix

Use Firefox & install the Absolute Enable Right Click addon:

You can then save each picture as normal.
Thanks James- hope to try later :thumbsup: