Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Bell Thai - Guildford  (Read 1724 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7165947) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline faquin1

External Link/Members Only

I could hold out no more, so my first punt of 2024 was with the lovely TS Bell. She seems to change her name now and then and on different websites which is usually a bit of a red flag for me. I did find one other review which seemed ok, so went for it. Here we go in my usual brief style:

Boobs - fantastic, the best part.
Body - really good, no fat, firm. How I like.
Face - ok but there are better out there.
Hair - very good.
Skin - she has some very nice tattoos, as per her photo's. I particularly liked the red lips.

Paid £100 for half-hour. Good communications and instructions. Easy to find. Parked in the adjacent train station car park, couldn't get the pay app to work though. I've not had a parking fine come through - fingers crossed.

Apartment was nice and modern.

Action - I started with a quick shower to freshen up. Then lay down for a bit of a back massage, then a good suck on her tremendous boobs. I tried to get her hard and she got a semi on. I wanted her to fuck me first but she doesn't seem to top. English is very basic. She then stuck a rubber on and sucked me (safety first is fine with me), then I fucked her in missionary.

All in all a pleasant, friendly girl with great body and boobs. Language was a struggle but I imagine this along with the service shall improve over time.

Offline Sta8eless

She is in aberdeen now and changed her name to Lucy. Planning to check her out if all goes well will post a review.