Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doing the walk  (Read 1091 times)

Offline TheMurloc

Since walking away from my first punt this weekend been thinking about how to handle the whole situation. When I said no and walked I clearly stated my reasons being she wasn't the girl in the photos nor was she remotely close in the way she looked and therefore wasn't my type. I've read some other reviews where folks have walked and  seen some ptiful excuses such as "I need to move the car", "I need to get more cash" and "I'm not feeling well" rather than just tell the girl the truth. I admire anyone for having the testicular fortitude to walk away but lose a little of the respect earned if they're wimping out on giving a truthful reason as if they don't know the truth these scammimg scum WGs won't learn their lesson and continue to rip us off.

How do you guys explain your reason for walking?

Offline mdiver1

For me I went through all 3 phases. When I 1st started punting I would just pussy out and pay for a shit punt. Later I started making excuses, like I left my wallet in the car.
Now I just tell them the reasons for walking and leave.

Offline wristjob

I think a lot differs on the type of punt. I did a lot of 30 mins in the past and sometimes it is less important if it's a B&S as long as the girl is attractive and I confirm services/price. When you are confirming services it's just a case of "I won't bother then" and walk out. If she tries to crank the price up I'll likely just walk and similar situation. I feel I'm at the stage now where I really don't need to offer much explanation.

On hour punts I'm after a specific girl with a reputation so dunno, faced with a B&S I'd probably ask where the real girl is then just go "seeya" and go.

Fake excuses are wimping out a bit but the girl already knows.

Offline BP96

Let's not be too harsh!

It takes tremendous guts to walk and I don't care if guys are honest or make up the worst possible bullshit if they get out there, save their hard-earned cash, and teach these girls a lesson that they can't mislead us and expect us to put up with it.

Offline AbuKhanda47

I haven’t been in such a situation but I think I would barter a damn good deal out of the dishonest cow and not have to walk!. But I guess this would still depend on how bad the b&s was.

Offline Moby Dick

That’s one good thing about parlours. Good to just turn up and go with what takes your fancy, or walk and go to the next parlour. Happy Days.
However with less parlour choice, and I don’t like giving pimps a cut, I find my self doing a lot of research, and I tend to stick with well reviewed on UKP.
I have walked in the past, used all sorts of excuses, asking for services I know they don’t do, or pretending I thought it was inclusive, to yes not bringing enough money, or just not feeling comfortable with the set up. Anything to avoid confrontation.
I don’t think I have the balls to say something like “your place is a
Pigsty and you look like Miss Piggy”.
That might be awkward, and my aim is to get out with what I came with.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I haven’t been in such a situation but I think I would barter a damn good deal out of the dishonest cow and not have to walk!. But I guess this would still depend on how bad the b&s was.

That's because you don't punt.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline wristjob

Oh god,I give you a week max before you are banned.

I punted the girl in the pic in 2012. Got there and she tried to increase the rate and refused the advertised OWO. We ended up agreeing the listed price but no OWO and it was the most painfully sad punt ever. I was fucking some gorgeous girl and couldn't wait to get out the room. Upshot is I always walk if there's aggro cos it will be miserable. One of us won't be happy and if it's her that will usually reflect in the punt. Apart from that I doubt some of them can, they probably pocket half the cash so if 60 becomes 40 they are shagging you for a tenner. That plus there's probably another punter down the road bitching about the sudden radio silence.

Just a thought - get a punt under your belt before claiming to be an expert.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stevedave

I thought the same a week ago. But I hope to God you're right.

Offline livingalife

Making an excuse isn’t necessarily wimping out, surely? Yeah, I get honesty and all that, but why should honesty be even a consideration when an SP has already lied about their appearance/ services/ whatever it takes to get you in the room? Besides, it also depends on circumstances- if you’re in a room with a potential Sergei in the building, causing a scene wouldn’t always be the best policy. Lie, get the fuck out of there, move on. It’s not like she’s going to take notes and try to improve next time, is it? The only way the message is going to get through is by the money drying up.

But still, congrats on walking. You might not have empty balls after walking, but they’re damn big balls all the same.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I punted the girl in the pic in 2012. Got there and she tried to increase the rate and refused the advertised OWO. We ended up agreeing the listed price but no OWO and it was the most painfully sad punt ever. I was fucking some gorgeous girl and couldn't wait to get out the room. Upshot is I always walk if there's aggro cos it will be miserable. One of us won't be happy and if it's her that will usually reflect in the punt.Apart from that I doubt some of them can, they probably pocket half the cash so if 60 becomes 40 they are shagging you for a tenner. That plus there's probably another punter down the road bitching about the sudden radio silence.

EXACTLY !!! To think otherwise is a sure sign of delusion.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

+1 so many true points in this post wristjob

It’s best to speak to the lass on the phone to agree what you can, but when you are face to face it quite often clear she ain’t going to deliver, and there is absolutely no point haggling because it will be even worse than if you said nothing.

No point trying to polish a turd

I punted the girl in the pic in 2012. Got there and she tried to increase the rate and refused the advertised OWO. We ended up agreeing the listed price but no OWO and it was the most painfully sad punt ever. I was fucking some gorgeous girl and couldn't wait to get out the room. Upshot is I always walk if there's aggro cos it will be miserable. One of us won't be happy and if it's her that will usually reflect in the punt. Apart from that I doubt some of them can, they probably pocket half the cash so if 60 becomes 40 they are shagging you for a tenner. That plus there's probably another punter down the road bitching about the sudden radio silence.

steveyb11

I used to use the money excuse one. But the. Realised why the hell should I. They need to know the real reason if anything. That’s the only way this might ever stop. Tell them they are nothing like the pictures and not remotely attractive. Simple as