Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PUNTERS BEWARE!!!!!!  (Read 3473 times)

Offline khan249

All punters beware of this girl charges £60 half an hour. Fake photo (in realty looks like a dog) very rude, sex was awful didn't even know how to turn a person on. Thought I'd be a good Samaritan and notify you folks  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

her profile below

External Link/Members Only

Offline Boundless

Call me Mr Cynical but I'm always a little wary of a negative review from a new poster.

Offline dboy74

Call me Mr Cynical but I'm always a little wary of a negative review from a new poster.

+1

Dodo

Sam, your Mr Cynical  :(

Offline khan249

Sam why don't you go and visit her  :)

yorkshire123

To be honest I would normally agree with you sam, however as our very own Mr Kkan has a penchant for toothless, street-working, smack taking skanks just imagine how bad the girl in question actually is  ;)

Offline Boundless

Sam why don't you go and visit her  :)

I'll put her in the list.

Offline khan249

To be honest I would normally agree with you sam, however as our very own Mr Kkan has a penchant for toothless, street-working, smack taking skanks just imagine how bad the girl in question actually is  ;)

people have there preferences and budget Yorkshire123 who r u to judge

yorkshire123

people have there preferences and budget Yorkshire123 who r u to judge

Not judging buddy just trying to add more weight to your OP, If you are happy bottom feeding at the lower end of the market then good luck to you, but based on that if you say she is a munter then a right fucking munter she must be  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 09:26:30 am by yorkshire123 »

Offline charger70

In my limited opinion, as I have only tried one economy punt, to a ledger extent you get what you pay for, cheap is as cheap does!

They are usually cheap for a reason, and Munterism is right up there.  better save up your £60, have a sank and spend twice next time and see the difference! Ohh, and carry out research first!

Offline Brumish

The prices we pay are far beyond the reach of equivalent earning mechanisms to determine cheap and not so cheap.
For example, and I know this from experience, some new girls will happily agree to fees that are equivalent to £50 or less per hour before they get fully exposed to the punting world.
Some of my best punts have been at the lower end of the price graph so to say that a higher price will get you the 'higher' end of the prossie market is a folly.

White Knight

The girls who charge high prices are usually high in demand and pick and choose punters..so more quality than quantity. Girls that start of cheap and stay cheap you worry about...high quantity of punter but low quality..as regulars come infrequently need to earn from others....law of demand & supply...look at the rates and reviews of the English and ee girls...and you can plot a chart of quality and quantity if that is your thing...as one says if if you have the money you get a steak, if not you always opt for burgers..