Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holistic Hands  (Read 1523 times)

Offline TTFan

Spotted the ad on H&E, says West Midlands (large area).  Not sure if reviewed before.  Sorry if it has

I have been unemployed through no fault of mine for far too long.  Lots of pressure from the Gestapo to apply for stupid jobs  :unknown:.  Anyway found a job in Wolvo which I started last month.  Sadly shifts.  I fancied a treat so I emailed.
I got a pleasant and longish email back from the guy giving details.  She is very tall (great cos I am 6-3) and sensuous and would recommend 90 min body to body.  She is happy for reverse massage but no intimate touching.  £170  :yahoo:  Price is way out of my league at the mo and also 10-30am to 2pm working messes me about apart from Friday.  I stupidly did not ask where based

I love the pic on the ad and wondered if anyone else had been

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline milyzz

Spotted the ad on H&E, says West Midlands (large area).  Not sure if reviewed before.  Sorry if it has

I have been unemployed through no fault of mine for far too long.  Lots of pressure from the Gestapo to apply for stupid jobs  :unknown:.  Anyway found a job in Wolvo which I started last month.  Sadly shifts.  I fancied a treat so I emailed.
I got a pleasant and longish email back from the guy giving details.  She is very tall (great cos I am 6-3) and sensuous and would recommend 90 min body to body.  She is happy for reverse massage but no intimate touching.  £170  :yahoo:  Price is way out of my league at the mo and also 10-30am to 2pm working messes me about apart from Friday.  I stupidly did not ask where based

I love the pic on the ad and wondered if anyone else had been

External Link/Members Only

£170 for a massage ?  :sarcastic:

Offline TTFan

Offline milyzz

That's what I thought

Why would you even consider going at those prices? She doesn't even allow touching!

Offline TTFan

I did not know prices until I emailed.  As I said, the price is out of my league

Online mr.bluesky

Why would you even consider going at those prices? She doesn't even allow touching!

+1 ridiculous prices and she does not look that attractive body wise imo.

Offline inbruges

+1 ridiculous prices and she does not look that attractive body wise imo.

+1