Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Balance- New Chinese massage shop  (Read 1611 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

Any body tried the new Chinese massage shop at 1797 Coventry Road Sheldon Birmingam . Gumtree ad states 2 lady's available ?

Offline inbruges

I'm guessing its the one that recently got raided just up the road (the one that was in the office block).

Offline mr.bluesky

I'm guessing its the one that recently got raided just up the road (the one that was in the office block).

I assume it's a shop as google maps street view show it as the empty shop near to the large cycle shop up the road from the flats. Although the advert poster has been posting for a few years
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 11:01:04 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline seandana

I passed this place today and it is beside the cycle shop and had a big open sign up on the window its not far from McDonalds if you are feeling peckish after your massage I will try and give it a go over the weekend if I get a chance

Offline mr.bluesky

I passed this place today and it is beside the cycle shop and had a big open sign up on the window its not far from McDonalds if you are feeling peckish after your massage I will try and give it a go over the weekend if I get a chance

:thumbsup:  was going to try it today but gave it a miss due to heavy traffic in the area at 5pm. Parking looks as though it could be a problem
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 11:25:26 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline mr.bluesky

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2494543

I Don't think this is the same place (ex Natural healing Sheldon) they still have a shop in Erdington .

Offline inbruges

I'll try it out if I get a chance

Offline inbruges

Booked for 3.30pm today via text after being told 2 young girls available (Coco & Sarah, aged 27 & 29). Parking was a bit of a mission. It's besides a picture framing shop called Whitworths.

Large, bare reception area with large windows in full public view. I guess they'll cover them at some point. Looks like they've just started kitting it out. There was no one in reception so I went through to the back and still no sign of anyone. I could hear some hammering and drilling going on further down a corridor. I called out but still no response. It was very cold and the place felt barren and uninviting.

Decided there was no point hanging around. Oh well a wasted journey but I felt I'd saved myself from making a mistake.

Offline mr.bluesky

Booked for 3.30pm today via text after being told 2 young girls available (Coco & Sarah, aged 27 & 29). Parking was a bit of a mission. It's besides a picture framing shop called Whitworths.

Large, bare reception area with large windows in full public view. I guess they'll cover them at some point. Looks like they've just started kitting it out. There was no one in reception so I went through to the back and still no sign of anyone. I could hear some hammering and drilling going on further down a corridor. I called out but still no response. It was very cold and the place felt barren and uninviting.

Decided there was no point hanging around. Oh well a wasted journey but I felt I'd saved myself from making a mistake.

Not a good omen for a new business . Looking at google maps street view  images I thought parking could be a problem.  Sounds like they have not got everything in place before opening up. Sorry you had a wasted journey Puttarshah