Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cornish Lurkers - aka YOU !  (Read 1440 times)

Offline JohnsonSchlong

Cornwall is a bit of a barren wasteland when it comes to working girls - but they can be found. I live in Truro and usually there's anything between two and six to choose from in this fine city. I know that they can also be found in Newquay, St Austell, Redruth, Camborne, Falmouth and Penryn, amongst other places. Whenever I visit girls in Truro and Cornwall they tell me they are busy - perhaps some of you are going to visit them. However it seems almost none of you are leaving reviews. When I post a review it usually gets read over a thousand times - which I take to mean that there are a lot of active punters in Cornwall. But hardly any are sharing the information they are gleaning from visiting the girls.

Fellow Punters- in our beautiful county which is rife with bait-and-switches and deposit scammers we could all benefit from more sharing. So don't just be a lurker. If you punt in Cornwall please leave a review

Cheers and gone !
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 04:23:59 pm by JohnsonSchlong »

Online JimmySW

To be fair I’m over the border in Devon and never punt in Cornwall but I read all of the SW reviews just in case I fancy a trip over into the dark side  :crazy: maybe that accounts for a lot of the “reads”?

Offline squigmcdig

Averaging less than one review a year is hardly prolific.

Offline Urban_G

If your reviews are read so many times does not mean everyone reading them is from Cornwall or even an active member/ punter. It will also depend on other factors like how long since the review was posted, members reading reviews multiple times, if any of the girls tour, as well as members' activity on the site (new & old) so asking for more reviews is unlikely to change the situation you're in regarding lack of SP's.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 01:16:15 pm by Urban_G »

Online Avabar

I don’t punt anymore (just come on here to read about everyone else’s fun) so no more reviews from me unfortunately. I do agree though. Always felt it a shame that there aren’t more Cornwall based reviews on here.

Online Avabar

To be fair I’m over the border in Devon and never punt in Cornwall but I read all of the SW reviews just in case I fancy a trip over into the dark side  :crazy: maybe that accounts for a lot of the “reads”?

Cornwall is pretty poor for WG’s. I’d often have to cross the border the other way to get my fun. The one thing Devon is better than Cornwall at 😂

Offline c0rnish

I'd have more to review if there was more choice, most of what we get in Cornwall I wouldn't accept money to sleep with, and have people I can see locally anyway.
Had similar issues with various business trips over past few years not close to any major cities or abroad, but likely to do London, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol over the next year so expect I'll have more there to review.

If there was someone hot locally, with an extensive likes list and decent VFM I'd be all over it. I'd even be tempted to try out a few of the local massage places if I wasn't going to see someone in their 50s.

Offline Dustybin

Well I don't punt often but when I do a review is posted on here.

Normally I don't shit on my own door step, I count most of Cornwall as that.

I think at the mo theres a couple of girls down here on my hot list with no uk punting reviews.

Yes take one for the team and all that but its a bit close to home and im risk adverse.

Offline JohnsonSchlong

Averaging less than one review a year is hardly prolific.

I didn't say I was prolific - I said when I punt I contribute