Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a good Polish or Romanian punt in Bristol?  (Read 1153 times)

Offline johnstoves102938

Hi, looking to cross the bridge and punt more often in Bristol instead.

Recommendations would be well appreciated, especially Eastern European women, in particular Polish.

Thanks, Happy punting All.
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mikef2008

I've not seen Sarah yet but I would def recommend Ellysa (External Link/Members Only). I've seen her a couple of times. Friendly, very sexy body, great tits to suck on and doing her doggy style on the floor in front of her wardrobe mirrors has stayed long in the memory. Tight pussy too

Offline radman67

Sarah is top-notch, but gets booked up quickly (for good reason)

Offline Drcoco

Sarah is good shout always in Bristol my personal favourite polish girl is Sugar Kisses but she only tours Bristol now and again

Offline anon1989

Speaking from experience, avoid ALL Romanians. Don't be fooled by the cheap prices and alluring pictures. Yea I'm sure a few are genuine but so, so many are terrible its just not worth the risk.

Offline Palace123

I wouldn't say avoid all Romanian but instead have the nouse to know what the signs of trafficking are....a girl who does not answer her own phone, prices very cheap, back to back bookings, offers BB etc etc. If it looks too good to be true...then it probably is.   I've had some great Romanian punts but finding independents is hard. It is not the race that offer bad sex, but the fact that they are working for someone else for peanuts to pay for flights and accommodation which they cannot easily leave. So of that £130 per hr...how much do you think they actually see?   Thankfully that is the point of UKP so you should not need to take the risks...look for positive reviews here first and all will be well.
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac