Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho massage with a compulsory Happy Ending  (Read 39364 times)

LL

I don't go for massage much these days any more. I've spent years and plenty of visits trying the various parlours of Soho, Chinatown and Goodge Street. I sort of got bored of it. And bored of meeting women who would money-grab, nag for extras and constantly argue with me over the price. I decided a long time ago that I would only ever pay £20 for extras - no more and I wouldn't offer less. £20 seemed to me like a fair price for a quick wank at the end of a massage. I've stuck to the formula for a couple of years. At the point in the massage where the girl asks me to turn over and when she hints at ("special massage" or similar bollocks) I'll say I've got £20 for a happy ending. I won't enter into a discussion about it. Take it or leave it. If they won't budge I'll say ok - please finish the massage. A couple of times they've done just that - I've had to skip the happy ending.  But all the other times it's paid off - with maybe 50-100 different girls? Who knows - I don't count. Of course many would do it for less but as I say £20 seems like a fair price.

So last week I went to a certain parlour in Archer Street, Soho. I've only been there once before. It's just the same as all the others. A girl in reception caught my eye as I walked past and her smiling and waving enticed me in. So I paid for the massage which started out OK. Half way through she starts massaging my balls and inner thighs and asks me if I want a special massage. So I follow my usual protocol - £20 (which is all the money I had left in my wallet - I wouldn't need any more). Anyway she's not having it - says the price is £40 - it's "gone up" since I was there last (doubled!). So I just ask her to finish my massage which she does, somewhat begrudgingly. Have you ever had an angry massage?!  Then she won't stop going on about it. For the remainder of the massage. Now the price has dropped to £20 but she'll only do a quick one :D. Then she says that she's used to dealing with sophisticated gentlemen that respect her, etc, etc. I told her that she's killed the mood and for her to just get on with the massage which I've paid for and get over it.

This girl then claims that she's not paid by the parlour at all and that her only income comes from giving extras to customers. The greedy bitch then tries to guilt-trip me into paying her something extra. If I don't then she will have worked for free and how could I do that to her. I told her that she should be having the conversation with her boss and that I've paid for the massage. If the boss doesn't pass any of that payment onto her then it's hardly my fault. I suggest her to look for a job somewhere else. Then she tells me that the boss gives her £50 per shift. And how long is a shift, I ask her. 7 hours. So actually she's paid above minimum wage, she's not working for free. That's probably plenty considering the massage she's performed so far - done with very little skill. If she gets extras from some customers, then that's a pretty good deal she's got going - cash in hand. I don't believe that every customer has to pay extra in order for her to survive. 

My point is that the Asian massage parlour business in central London has gotten so greedy and the practice of offering extras so commonplace that now I find myself getting pressured, guilt tripped and nagged into accepting them.

I miss the days when it was a little more the other way around - when you would go for a massage uncertain that anything extra would be on offer and when the therapists were mostly nice polite ladies.

The licensing process for these places is a fucking joke. They're only licensed to offer therapy. Handjobs are surely contrary to this licence. But these types of parlours are all over the West End. All offering wanks for cash as everybody knows. Yet none of them have any problems in renewing their licence. So the council knows exactly what's going on. Which councillors are accepting the kickbacks?!  The fact the council are so blasé about licensing - this could be the reason why some girls are now so brazen in offering extras that they try to insist on it. After all if there was any threat of closure, leaving the girls without a livelihood, they'd be a lot more cautious about it - and then folks could enjoy their massages in a more a relaxed environment, and the thrill of "I wonder if she'll offer to toss me off" would return. :hi:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:57:49 pm by LL »

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Good post LL.  Whenever I have tried to negotiate from the oft-quoted £40 downwards, if they go for £20 then it is begrudging and delivered with disdain, £30 and they are accepting, £40 and they think you’re a mug. Asia Touch is the only place where £40 seemed to be a non-negotiable rate. I had an argument with girls at 2 places where they acted all insulted when I insisted on £20. One I eventually (to my self-disgust) backed down on and handed over £40. I still hate myself for that: she was hot but a bitch and it wasn’t even a good handjob;  the other who I wouldn’t pay £40 to gave me serious attitude, refused to back down  and then walked off in a huff at the end of my allotted time. The reality is that for £40 I have managed to get a BJ, fingering, 2 way touching etc and all sorts. A shit 2 min handjob for £40 works out more than the price of gold! But when they are touching the right places, many times I have said to myself “fuck it, it’s only another £20” and I reckon they know most men are the same.

The other thing I wonder constantly is how many people walk into these parlours (especially the ones in the suburbs) and are utterly shocked by the shit massage attempt followed by an offer for a “special massage”. Do the girls have a radar which tells them who is legit or do they just corrupt the innocent visitor? And what about a girl who thinks the idea of a ‘Thai massage” is tempting? She’ll walk out of there invariably thinking how shit that was and wondering why the girls are in short dresses. Places like Sala Thai Hendon, Natural Wellness in Finchley or the new one in W12 I visited recently look completely legit and, if I didn’t know, I would never think there was all sorts of stuff going on inside.

Online Rupert

Totally agree places in soho and chinatown seem to think £40 is normal as most people dont think and pay whatever. I went to the Be Health Shaftesbury Avenue, as the lady (Coco) looked hot and was waving me in, I asked her to come out as I did not want to ask in front of the receptionist. I asked if she did extras and asked for b2b to which clearly said 40 so i said ok, I paid and went in and she gave me a rubbish massage and talked alot.

She then said half pay now for extra which kind of killed the mood as I had to get of and take money out, anyway I handed 40 and she said its 60. I looked at her and said what we talked outside and you said 40 she laughed and said no no 40 hj and b2b is 80 but I do for you for 60. i didnt even bother and said no you have lied to me so just finish massage and ill go. She was not happy and kept saying ok 40 for hj and ill take of my top.... I ignored her and got changed and walked.

this is why I never go to ChinaTown for massage anymore they just rip you off for poor service.

Offline Frenchyg

Hi chaps I read this with interest in light of my recent post in here wanting more info : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89603.0
So who and where would you recommend then ?

Offline The Hound

..my experience entirely the same - I too am a £20 only for HJ in China Town/Soho/Goodge St - to be fair anywhere (Manchester, Birmingham) - many times had pissed off and angry masseuse given it in the ear and spoiling the mood....complete rip off really but like the will she v won't she vibe - once that mood gets spoiled though that's it, it makes me laugh because the view is we all think with our cocks and actually when I am thinking straight I think with my wallet and won't and don't budge.   I go back though when I get a £20 HJ and the masseuse behaves herself.

LL

Hi chaps I read this with interest in light of my recent post in here wanting more info : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89603.0
So who and where would you recommend then ?
The only places I would recommend are ones where the price of everything you want is clear and agreed up front. E.g London Royal Massage was recommended to you in your other thread. This place I personally find hit and miss. But this is the kind of place you'll need to look for and try out for yourself. There are similar outfits offering all-inclusive rates. The girls come and go (e.g back to Poland) all the time. Try a few. Find your own favourite. It's a lot like punting in that your experience often depends upon an array of factors, not least the mood of the girl that you visit.

Offline SamLP

LL I've had a very similar experience to yours a few times. Once in Soho with a very good looking girl. She wasn't from Vietnam I think or another country, not Thai or Chinese. Friendly, but way overpriced with her extras and she wouldn't budge or allow me to touch which is a requirement with me, so I just told her to continue with the massage. She got into a strop saying she deserved it because she was friendly and was chatting to me earlier  :wackogirl: She also mentioned she doesn't get paid and it's the tips she gets to keep. Well that isn't my fault and if she did want my £20 she can have it but she wanted £40. The rest of the massage was awkward.

Another girl in a Kilburn Thai massage gave me a terrible time. Had a shit massage and halfway through she asked if I wanted a HE, so after asking she told me it was £30 and there was no touching allowed whatsoever so I told her I wasn't interested. She got into a strop and started insulting me indirectly. Firstly saying I had cold feet which meant I was unhealthy, mentioning that good clients always tip her even without any extras and that it's expected. She said more and but I can't remember. I told her she was being rude and had an argument with her while she was massaging me. I mentioned I've already paid at reception so whatever she gets paid by them isn't my problem (she dropped the I don't get paid excuse too). She ended up hurting me as she got too rough. Later I saw scratch marks on my back (luckily I'm single otherwise I would have had some explaining to do). She even had the balls to go down to £20 but I wasn't going to give her a penny of my money. I nearly complained to the reception lady who seemed to be the manager but the girl was standing there and I had no desire to create a problem and left. it was midnight and I wasn't going to waste my time arguing.

The weirdest one I had was in Acton. I saw a girl there twice, now she was a young and sultry looking girl, and her massage was good. Bearing in mind this is a legit place she loved teasing me and getting me hard, removing the towel and pretending nothing was going on while I was rock hard while occasionally flicking it and giving it a quick grope. She would let me touch her leg but bat my hand away if I went near her private parts and act all shocked. She would keep it up and even talk a little dirty saying how much she likes it and after some encouragement telling me how much she wanted it. The weird thing is she won't do anything extra saying no it's not allowed but she will put her hand out and ask for a tip. A lot of teasing and frustration boiling to nothing and she still expected a tip saying it's normal to be tipped for the massage. I thought she would me soften up the second time but it was more of the same so I never bothered to go back even though she gave me the horn. Would have loved to fuck her.

peterperfect

Good post LL. I stick rigidly to the £20 HE/ £40 BB after a few mood-killing haggling experiences in central. If everyone does the same then the scene will be better for it. But I tend to stick to the off-centre places for this reason.

LL

I thought she would me soften up the second time but it was more of the same so I never bothered to go back even though she gave me the horn. Would have loved to fuck her.

Frustrating isn't it? When they get you extremely turned on via sensual massage but then you can't fuck them :)
My best massage experience was with a Lithuanian girl in Bayswater (no longer in UK). She was so fucking fit. Everything started with her fully clothed. I thought I'd be lucky to get a run of the mill rub n tug. During the massage I tried to push the boundaries more and more. She didn't stop me taking off her clothes and by the end of the session I had my fingers in her pussy and arse whilst sucking on her tits. It was so unexpected (and without extra charge) that I was more turned on than I would have been had this service been offered from the outset. I begged to fuck her. She said she'd do it for £1000. If I had that money in my wallet at that time, so turned on - I think I would have handed it to her! :D

Offline Mothball15

£40 for HR is too much especially when a hour of massage is...£40-45!! £20 max is better. Forty can get yours walk up with penetrative services, or extra services on a wg.

Offline TomR

That is a very good post from LL.

I don't live in London but have experienced the same sort of thing. Would you believe
that once the Thai girl who was massaging me tried to justify a £40 HJ by telling me that
the owner of the parlour only paid her in rice!! I managed to keep a straight face and declined
the offer of a £40 treat. They are becoming cheeky in other ways as well, £10 to take off shirt
then another £10 to remove bra, then another £10 to touch etc. I remember back in the 80s
going to old-fashioned sauna suites and having straight HR for a small fee, topless included at
no extra cost.

Given that there are dozens of thai/chinese places in London you would think that competition
would deflate the prices.  I could understand it out in a small town where there isn't much choice
but some of the charges in the capital are daft. I do read all the threads so keep up with what is
going on.

LL is right to stick to his £20.

Offline rebelsurge

I find in Chinatown/Soho  the younger the girl the greedier they are and their massage skills are crap.
I tend to stick to the older girls and they give a much better massage and will give you a happy ending for £20, some will ask for more but will quickly accept £20.

Be Health shops tend to have younger greedier girls so I avoid them nowadays.

I will be surprised if you do not get a wank for £20 in the shops below, the girls will likely be aged between 35 and 55

Everwell Little Newport Street now called Hong Ning.  Massage £25 for 30 mins, all three ladies will accept £20 tip for HE.

Everwell (the large shop on Charing Cross Road)  Same fee structure

Sante, Whitcomb Street, 2 girls working every day bar Sunday , massage fee is £30 and most girls will accept £20

Some of these older girls will allow touching and if you are a regular you tend to get that bit more

Everwell also do a 6 for 5 offer paid up front £125, you can only use it in shop of purchase. I have been buying it for years so a massage and wank costs me £40 approx. I go 3 times a week at a minimum and it does not break the bank.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 08:04:14 am by rebelsurge »
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline SamLP

Frustrating isn't it? When they get you extremely turned on via sensual massage but then you can't fuck them :)
My best massage experience was with a Lithuanian girl in Bayswater (no longer in UK). She was so fucking fit. Everything started with her fully clothed. I thought I'd be lucky to get a run of the mill rub n tug. During the massage I tried to push the boundaries more and more. She didn't stop me taking off her clothes and by the end of the session I had my fingers in her pussy and arse whilst sucking on her tits. It was so unexpected (and without extra charge) that I was more turned on than I would have been had this service been offered from the outset. I begged to fuck her. She said she'd do it for £1000. If I had that money in my wallet at that time, so turned on - I think I would have handed it to her! :D

Haha I know the feeling, though in my case it was no touching and she was fully clothed with no HE. Just teasing. I've had a few Thai masseuses who gave me the horn but they were legit and knew I was horny for them but they never teased me. They just told me to behave myself  :D

Some of the best experiences are the unexpected ones. I used to go to a place in Willesden Green before they re-located. It was in a home and there were two tables separated by curtains so if there happened to be two clients you could hear any chit chat. It was a legit place with no hanky business. There were always new girls coming and going. The owner was a professional and occasionally she's open the curtains, pop in talk a little and start helping for a few minutes meaning I had 4 hands massaging me then she'd pop out again. One time I saw a new girl, some good looking slim milf. Her massage wasn't so good but her soft touches were turning me on, so when I turned around and she saw I had a hard-on I apologised and she said it was ok, It's natural and we all had urges, so I took it as an opportunity to start stroking her leg and she leaned in closer. Pretty soon she asked whether I wanted a HE and I agreed straight away. Now another client had just entered and was behind the other side of the curtain and the owner was telling the girl that was massaging me that it was a 4 handed massage and would need her. The thrill of her wanking me off while I had my fingers up her pussy and her leaning over to kiss me with another guy just on the other side of the curtain having a massage with the risk of the owner walking in any second was a buzz and eventually I came hard. Gave her the £20 before she rushed off to join her friend. I'm fairly sure, had the room been more secure I could have fucked her, as she seemed as much into it as I was. A pity I didn't see her afterwards when I re-visited, she was gone.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 08:19:41 am by SamLP »

Offline hawai5o

£20 for HJ ,£40 for B2B at the 2 well Health places ,Denman St ,West End.and at Praed st ,Paddington. No need to haggle .
FS with the right girl is £ 60 at  any of the above ..

Denman St is one of the better ones in the West End . .
Everwell on Charing Cross Road is also good with the same price structure .

I wouldn't pay more than £60  FS in a shop anywhere .

ride4fun

I had one in Chinatown. Which was spoilt by the same thing. And when  I did pay for the body to body. Was the biggest rip off and worst body to body I have ever had. Which involved very little body to body.

Offline hawai5o

I had one in Chinatown. Which was spoilt by the same thing. And when  I did pay for the body to body. Was the biggest rip off and worst body to body I have ever had. Which involved very little body to body.

B2B at Chinese shops is mostly rip off scams .
You'd be very lucky to get a full on B2B massage, ie her  naked on top of you sliding her body .
I only pay £40 for the B2B if it involves OW or OWO +touching .

nuendast

I have tryed a few times just to se how it is firsthanded rather then only read about it. What I have learned is that it is not worth the money or the time. The massage is bad and the extra both bad and expencive. So I rather spend the cash on walk-ups instead. Better price better service.

In sweden and Denmark you can get great massage before good extra, but in London? Well poor massage expencive extra. Not for me anymore.

By the way, going son to Finland/Suomi and there massage is medium ok but always full service after.

Offline ladiesman020

An older Chinese woman late 30's on Gerard Street offered me Oral with my massage when I enquired last month. I didn't stay, I went to the place on tisbury court instead. There's a place on peter street that has a few pretty girls, soo they say that do extras
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mothball15

Hi, Do you have a name for the Peter street parlour?

Thanks

LL

Hi, Do you have a name for the Peter street parlour?

Thanks
It's not a very long street. There's only one parlour on it, one walkup and a police station :)

Offline rebelsurge

Natural Wellness is the name of the Peter Street Massage shop, they also have another branch in nearby Brewer Street.
The girs ask for large tips in both shops, the staff used be all Chinese but now they have a few EE
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline stampjones

The exact same thing happened to me as your original post LL. It was like you were describing it exactly. Like you I took the massage and went. Was a shame cos she was quite hot as I remember.

ACCADACCA

Digging up an old threat here aren't I lol.

Anyway, speaking of happy endings, I once got a wild fuck for a happy ending! All for £60, massage and HJ included! It was at Forever Health, directly opposite the Costa coffee on Wardour street! It completely took me by surprise. First of all, the 30 minute massage was actually really good, I actually felt quite refreshed after the massage finished! But after it did finish, the usual procedure took place... she asked me to turn over, stroked my balls and asked if I want a "special massage" for 25 quid... I happily handed over the money, but then next thing you know shes wanked me to completion, cleaned me up and is then sliding a condom over my dick, she tells me to stand up, she hops on to the massage table, gets on all fours and next thing you know I'm fucking her! She was Thai, about mid 40's but looked bloody gorgeous for her age, and had a massive tattoo on her lower back saying "Luke" (Or at least I think it was Luke?) I reckon we fucked anywhere between 30 and 45 minutes! Now I don't know if its because the usual punter is of an older age and the change from the usual punter got her excited (I'm 19, soon to be 20) but either way, it was a £60 well bloody spent! That's what you call a proper happy ending lol.
Its just a shame the place closed for good a couple of weeks later as I found out when I turned up for expecting to be seen to for a third time!  :(                                                           

Offline Jonestown

What a lucky boy you are, well done.

But didn't that place close four years ago ?

What have you done punting wise since then ?

Offline bukowski

been reading this thread with interest and just thought i'd add a memory from the mid 80's of Soho parlor i used to go to in Frith St in a basement between the Dog and Duck and Soho Square. Massages used to be (i think) £25 or £30 for an hour and a hand job at the end was £20
(bit blurry on that)
you could smell it as you walked by as they had joss sticks or something always on the go.
the girls were always pretty good looking and it was strictly hand jobs only but i became a regular and eventually got regular blow jobs from a gorgeous Caribbean milf type and more memorably, with a very skinny but model gorgeous Indian girl, I managed to get after a period of `seduction` over several months, in progressive sequence blow jobs, reverse massages, reverse oral finally culminating in full sex. After the guarantee of full sex came on the menu though, I typically lost interest.

was a good parlor though

the massage and full sex was eventually costing me around £80-£100 i think which was probably well over the odds
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online sparkus

Speaking of happy endings, did I tell you about the place in Soho (I forget the name), where after the flip I asked for a HE and got more than I bargained for? She said she was really horny and in the mood, so FS was free. It didn't stop there either, the manager came in topless and demanded I do her next, then her sister who was visiting. I thought I was all done but then they got Skype up and showed me their entire female family members all going at it while they watch me do the staff of the neighbouring shop. Several hours later, after I'd finished the female customers I went to the pub (the Intrepid Fox, I think) and counted my blessings.

fredpunter

Speaking of happy endings, did I tell you about the place in Soho (I forget the name), where after the flip I asked for a HE and got more than I bargained for? She said she was really horny and in the mood, so FS was free. It didn't stop there either, the manager came in topless and demanded I do her next, then her sister who was visiting. I thought I was all done but then they got Skype up and showed me their entire female family members all going at it while they watch me do the staff of the neighbouring shop. Several hours later, after I'd finished the female customers I went to the pub (the Intrepid Fox, I think) and counted my blessings.

you mean the lazy bitches didn't go and fetch the beer for you?  :angry:

Online sparkus

you mean the lazy bitches didn't go and fetch the beer for you?  :angry:

I should have offered a bigger tip perhaps?

Offline Jonestown

It's great when you get to bang every pussy in Soho fro free, isn't it.

Offline bukowski

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

ACCADACCA

Definitely didn't close down 4 years ago.
And since then I've not done much to be honest, visited Soho a handful of times since for a massage and HE, haven't got anywhere near as lucky as I did before though. Had a lady of the night offer me "everything" for £40 outside that Mexican restaurant disguised as a Strip club (In Soho) But apparently, "no" and "fuck off" being repeated 30 or so times didn't give her the hint that I wasn't interested!  :dash: :dash: :dash:
She ended up following me no matter what I said or gestured! Eventually I walked up to old bill in Leicester Square (with her STILL following me) and they eventually got that blatantly mentally ill prossie away from me.