Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting naked on a punt  (Read 14190 times)

Offline brightperv

Always naked.

if you leave any clothing on you run the risk of carrying a smell back home.

I second that also I assumed that any WG would never leave mark unless asked because she is gonna assume that there is some one at home to be on the safe side.

And I always get naked, first in most cases no need to wast time!

ulander

There is a very valid point here that so far noone has mentioned. Punters are people, have various tastes and likes and dislikes as is the case with working girls. I firmly believe that there is not a single WG out there, no matter how pretty she is, no matter how good a service and how many varied services she provides who is good for every single punter and will be able to make every punter happy and there are many different interpretations of what it means to be a WG and exactly what sort of service we should provide.

If I'm honest, I have had problems with punters and my waist band and stockings have been the least of them and I'm lucky that none of this has found it's way onto my profile. We just didn't click together, didn't touch each other right and on rare occasions  guys have left feeling unhappy.

It's a funny old industry, ours. Even though I have been paid money, because the nature of the service we provide is such a personal one, it will make such a difference to the service that the punter receives if all parties are happy and comfortable and that's its a mutually enjoyable experience for everyone.

I think the key here is not what this person thinks is right or not or that person but matching the right guys with the right working girls.

And don't worry Pace, if you were one of the rare guys who came to see me and took issue with my waist band and stockings and got a little annoyed, as soon as your cock was back in my mouth you will have forgotten that you have a care in the world! :)
"Matching the right guys with the right working girls" is a lot easier if the working girls make it clear on their profiles what they do and don't provide.  I'm talking about the normal, basic services (penetration, OWO, DFK, CIM etc etc), not esoteric things like swinging from a chandelier dressed as a policeman.  I think that getting totally naked is a basic service which any punter has a right to expect if he wants it, UNLESS the working girl makes it clear in her profile that she chooses not to provide that service.  That is her right - but she should make it clear that it's not on the menu.

As for suggesting that "   don't worry, Pace, ................as soon as your cock was back in my mouth you will have forgotten that you have a care in the world!", I find this patronising, complacent, smug and fatuous. 

Offline Pace10

I believe patronising was the word I used as well in another thread about that comment, she only replied "Was that patronising? It's part of my job description."

Anyways, she's banned now, but I completely agree with what you say here ulander. If services that people take for granted are not offered, it should be specified.

Offline mr man

completely nuddy for me. Single so not worried about scratches down my back. I remember one time I had a couple of spots on my back and the WG I was with asked if she could squeeze them coz she loved doing so! ?

Whatever floats your boat

ulander

completely nuddy for me. Single so not worried about scratches down my back. I remember one time I had a couple of spots on my back and the WG I was with asked if she could squeeze them coz she loved doing so! ?

Quite right, mr man!!

Toshiba

As you do

Offline ampersand

A WE asked me the same thing once - I had to tell her that it was one 'like' that my g/f did actually provide .............

Berks Bloke 32

totally naked here, I want to feel her chest rubbing against mine, for me full body contact is a big part of the experience.