Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: siam thai massage stratford  (Read 16020 times)

Offline goodmans

hi i went to this place in stratford east london its 46 west ham lane i went there on a sunday a few weeks ago they are all young and nice ask for susie do hr 20 pounds topless 35 i have not ask for full body yet will soon its worth a vist she works on sundays and thursdays

Offline Rupert

hi i went to this place in stratford east london its 46 west ham lane i went there on a sunday a few weeks ago they are all young and nice ask for susie do hr 20 pounds topless 35 i have not ask for full body yet will soon its worth a vist she works on sundays and thursdays

Nice one mate.  How would you describe her facially and body, also was touching allowed

Offline goodmans

did touch her tits with clothes on but i think she does more got a fit body works thursday and sunday

Offline goodmans

went go to stratford thai siam massage on sunday and i saw yanee for fit fake tits did a body to body 5o pounds she works sat and sunday worth a visit very fit

Offline Titti Tatti

Sadly my experinece is the opposite.

I thnk you need to book I wouldn't wait the first time and nextThey said they were busy but could offer me 40 mins for £30.

Receptionist Quite hot  paid.. Lady who showed me to room, bit hard looking but fine.

Then introduced to 'Pam' not hot. A bit overweight and 'plain Jane' is a compliment.

I was now desparate. Walked on me for a massage! Tough girl.

For £20 she took everything but her knickers off - I think she was telling me she was menstruating.

Kept my eyes shut. Sucked her admittedly lovely tits and she gave me a HE.

She works Thursday through weekend.  Non merci.

Offline goodmans

sorry to here that need to book is what i do ask for susie works thursday and sunday and pam was there but i did not see her i saw yanee

Offline The_Don

Please included links or contact details with reviews

- Include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details (e.g. phone number).
- Include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

Here a link:

External Link/Members Only

Offline goodmans

46 westham lane east london stratford

Offline sparkus

Went here a couple of times after seeing the Gumtree ad, is a bit of a hassle to get to though.

Saw Pam the first time, no looker as you say but very enthusiastic and sweet. Podgy bod but nice to play with.

Then saw (name I couldn't spell now) who was working reception. I asked for her as she had norks on display but she 'warned' me she was just 'training' and was that OK? Yeah, I'll train you hehe. Was very young (20 or so) and not Thai either. Gave so so massage and then said at end, "Is there anything else I can help you with?" I gestured to my erection and she said "Is 20 pounds OK?" - HE was so so too and when I touched her baps she recoiled and said "I've got a boyfriend!" - unfortunately this seemed to turn me on and I proceeded to erupt rapidly and catching her face. She screamed and ran out the room.

Third time was with Susie, who didn't seem to appreciate being asked for and her service was dire but only 20 also. No plastic tits for me (she's a hound too).

So, of the three, the best time was with Pam!

Offline BillGoldberg

Went here a couple of times after seeing the Gumtree ad, is a bit of a hassle to get to though.

Saw Pam the first time, no looker as you say but very enthusiastic and sweet. Podgy bod but nice to play with.

Then saw (name I couldn't spell now) who was working reception. I asked for her as she had norks on display but she 'warned' me she was just 'training' and was that OK? Yeah, I'll train you hehe. Was very young (20 or so) and not Thai either. Gave so so massage and then said at end, "Is there anything else I can help you with?" I gestured to my erection and she said "Is 20 pounds OK?" - HE was so so too and when I touched her baps she recoiled and said "I've got a boyfriend!" - unfortunately this seemed to turn me on and I proceeded to erupt rapidly and catching her face. She screamed and ran out the room.

Third time was with Susie, who didn't seem to appreciate being asked for and her service was dire but only 20 also. No plastic tits for me (she's a hound too).

So, of the three, the best time was with Pam!

Jesus  :dash:

Place sounds like a shitshow

Offline sparkus

Jesus  :dash:

Place sounds like a shitshow

Serviceable rub and tug, £45 all in.  Nothing more than that.

Not of the women could be said to be 'hot', though go to the Leytonstone Thai salon if you want to see how 'low' things can go on that score. 

Offline sparkus

I did fancy a cheap rub and tug recently, so popped along to see Pam and her tits.  It's a dark room, let's say.

What amused me was afterwards she said she'd had some health problems recently due to her peanut allergy (that can't be fun for a Thai) but then she said "But I'd have no problem eating your sausage, yummm!" and patted my spent crotch.  Which does make me wonder...

Offline Titti Tatti

Because I'm  Dog I've been back and recieved a perfectly pleasant time from errr.  Tiffany?
Decent massage and nice slow Handjob.

It's the last on my list but so dam convenient after seeing one of my paying clients.

Offline sparkus

Any description of Tiffany then and amount paid?

Offline Titti Tatti

40ish asian reasonably pretty but not a stunner. Small spare tyre.

£40 for the hour and having estbalished £20 was going rate for HE I did my usual and offered £30 for slow and sensual (she needed a little coaching).  Got to finger herebody and suck on one tit. Should add session ran over with not complaint and she was pleasant.

( Honestly couldnt swear she was calledTifany/Pink/Lilly/whatever it was few weeks ago and she wasn't so good I wanted to ensure I got to see her agian. So my comments are fialrly u/s exxcept to say it gets the job done. )

Offline goodmans

This place has moved to forest gate with more girls and bigger rooms I have not been yet I will report back next week I let you know with more info

Offline sparkus

Saw Pam for old time's sake a few times recently, not going to bother again as she ruined the HR with her comedy 'dirty talk' ("Sucky!" "Fucky!" Licky!")

It's a pity as she gives a good massage and is eager for the custom (I went to see Yanee and Pam was on reception, she said Yanee was busy and grabbed my hand and put on her copious tit, hard to refuse after that).  A bit too eager.

I'm yet to see any new staff on the books, always Yanee, Susie and Pam on.

Offline Titti Tatti

I get the impression new venue not so busy as old one?  The web site says til 9pm, but the twice I've.e tried they're closed before 8.   Also at old place there was a reasonable Amount of free st parking, New one use McD's?

Offline sparkus

I get the impression new venue not so busy as old one?  The web site says til 9pm, but the twice I've.e tried they're closed before 8.   Also at old place there was a reasonable Amount of free st parking, New one use McD's?

Only went by bike and not by car, so not sure on that score.

But I've only ever done walk-ins there.

Offline goodmans

Went back  to this place it's moved to 95 vicarage close saw yanee slim fit body early  30s big tits but fake the other girl working was Nicki  not that great nice massage had body to body  60 massage 45 rooms small not far from  stratford  tube station

Offline sparkus

I wouldn't say Yanee is very busty. How does Nicki compare?

Pam has decent sized pair but is big all over and a bit too full on for me.

Offline goodmans

Never seen Pam I have of her what is looks like age body
Nikki not great looking  body looks ok

michaelgove

("Sucky!" "Fucky!" Licky!")

:sarcastic:

New to this site, but those words are to be expected from some Thai girls.  I hope to get a review posted this weekend, been out of the game for many years and it sound like I have been missing out on some nice Punani

Offline goodmans

This place gas moved again to stratford in vicarage  road the best girls is yanee slim nice tits

Offline sparkus

This place gas moved again to stratford in vicarage  road the best girls is yanee slim nice tits

Indeed, it was your first 'review' which sparked off many visits from me  :drinks:

Offline goodmans

Have you been latley  I haven't  been for 6 months  who have you seen

Offline sparkus

Have you been latley  I haven't  been for 6 months  who have you seen

Same here, last visits were Yanee and Pam.

Offline Kingb3000

Vicarage Lane is..... WAY too close to home.  Convenient but likely to be recognised.

Could I be in and out in 15 min while getting a kebab.

Plus FFS the kebab shop only does meat n chips in large boxes... 

Offline henryfrench

Does anyone know if Pam is still working here?

Offline goodmans

Offline massOmass

Does anyone know if Pam is still working here?
Yes, Pam is still working there. Went there a couple of weeks ago and had massage by Sara (? can't quite remember), just about above average looks and body, nice baps and ok massage. TO and offered HE £20 and topless an extra £10 every thing was an extra 10 so I just acepted topless HE which was very firm and did the job.
Room with double bed massage table and damp marks on the wall (not great). I had called ahead to book 30 minutes but got there after my appointed time and looked at my watch leaving and notices I was in and out in under 25 minutes! Ok but I've tried it and its now off the list.

Offline sparkus

It's worth pointing out that the questioner had his Pams mixed up, lest anyone hotfoot it here in the hope of top notch chebs. Pam is a bundle of fun but I've only bothered a couple of times, she then even interrupted another girl's massage and tried to take over, saying I was her customer (and put my hand on her tit in reception on the way out). In the other shop she's at I noticed she had no bra on and tunic unbuttoned while doing reception, not a great look tbh.

Offline massOmass

It's worth pointing out that the questioner had his Pams mixed up, lest anyone hotfoot it here in the hope of top notch chebs. Pam is a bundle of fun but I've only bothered a couple of times, she then even interrupted another girl's massage and tried to take over, saying I was her customer (and put my hand on her tit in reception on the way out). In the other shop she's at I noticed she had no bra on and tunic unbuttoned while doing reception, not a great look tbh.
:thumbsup: