Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young dominatrix  (Read 1871 times)

Greenback

Any suggestions on a young and petite WG who can offer a good domination service? Thanks in advance.

Offline Zeusthedoc

A bit more info please....

area / location / price range - AW is a good place to start but would be good if you were gave a bit more away.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Any suggestions on a young and petite WG who can offer a good domination service? Thanks in advance.

You need to be more specific.

In my experience young girls are rarely good at Domination.     :hi:

Greenback

sorry London area and cost is not a issue if the girl is right, must be good at domination but also offer BJ etc. agreed that young girls rarely offer good domination but cute and petite is a must

Captain Caveman

You should try Mel:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is young (23 or 24), size 8 and fit.

I've never asked her for domination but always had a good time with her.

Offline Zeusthedoc

sorry London area and cost is not a issue if the girl is right, must be good at domination but also offer BJ etc. agreed that young girls rarely offer good domination but cute and petite is a must

So if I offered you a 'young', 'cute' and 'petite' girl, who was based in london and offered a dom service (but included a BJ etc) for £500p/h you'd be ok with that?

price is often an issue - we just put it down to the girl not being right.

however.....
Has mixed reviews on UKP - says she's 25, but that might very well be out of date.

doesn't appear to be mentioned on UKP, same thing about age as redhaired cutie

not mentioned on UKP

doesn't appear to be mentioned on UKP - might have a bit of a hard time booking (book in advance) / getting BJ (not on likes) etc

same caveat applies as AprilKaye

mentioned in what appears to be a passing comment by 'robs one' on
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24057.msg353280;topicseen#msg353280 this thread
maybe PM this user?

mentioned by 'Lightoller' in
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33101.msg460403;topicseen#msg460403 this thread
PM?

doesn't appear to be mentioned on UK, 'likes' seem a bit confused -
no mentioned on oral but rimming (giving) is offered....may want to clarify that.

maybe try there?

I've not visited any of these girls - i've used AW and cross referenced with UKP....

Good luck
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 03:55:40 pm by Zeusthedoc »

Offline NIK

You could try London Retreat, although not all of them are that young, and I believe oral is covered.

Offline Lightoller

At the risk of been pedantic - but only cos I want to help you - could you define "young", and "petite"?

KinkyAlice (mentioned above) and her mate Rosie O'Connor are both excellent and hot. They are also 25 and between 5'6'' and 5'7''. So I'm not sure they meet your criteria.

DirtyEnglishGirl tours in London on a regular basis - she will do dom, she is 22 and is 5'4''. Good reviews, but I can't vouch for her personally.

Offline Zeusthedoc

At the risk of been pedantic - but only cos I want to help you - could you define "young", and "petite"?

KinkyAlice (mentioned above) and her mate Rosie O'Connor are both excellent and hot. They are also 25 and between 5'6'' and 5'7''. So I'm not sure they meet your criteria.

DirtyEnglishGirl tours in London on a regular basis - she will do dom, she is 22 and is 5'4''. Good reviews, but I can't vouch for her personally.

looks like she's got a moustache

Greenback

thanks everyone, I'm really after a young GFE experience who can throw in domination (max £150/hr) ...  any ideas/

Quesadilla

thanks everyone, I'm really after a young GFE experience who can throw in domination (max £150/hr) ...  any ideas/
Sadly the only lady I know who might fit your bill is Hayley X X - she's based in Hampshire though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+