Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester City Centre, Oxford Road, Asian Massage - "Best Massage & Facial"  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Evenin' all, whilst searching We Chat/Weixin recently for a local SP, this contact caught my eye. Not least because of her profile pic on there.

I had a man look on here for any info, saw nothing, and sent a speculative but discrete message. Turns out that they're based on Oxford Road in a serviced office space, by the Midland Hotel.

External Link/Members Only

Can't decide if it's legit or not and will probably take a punt this week. Google details look respectable, I couldn't see anything on VS or GT and at one time, they claim to have had a FB page that I can't find now.

What makes me think it's not all legit, the four reviews are all two weeks old, it's cash only, the aforementioned profile pic on Weixin is her posing on a balcony in a black all in one bodysuit and the Weixin messages have a flirty vibe to them.

Anyone already been? EM

Online scutty brown

got any contact details you can openly share?

Offline King Kenny

If you put the phone number in to your phone you can see from their WhatsApp tht its a Chinese massage place. There's a price list and you're invited to speak to a member of staff for prices not shown above. So I reckon it's a safe bet that it's right up our street.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Correction. It's Oxford Street, not Oxford Road.

Went tonight.

Still reflecting on the overall experience and rating

£40 for an hour + £40 for HR.

When I've decided on a rating, I'll add a review. EM