Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Myers. HA4. Any intel please. ? AW reviews look very dodgy  (Read 456 times)

Offline doc friend

Ani intel please.  Looks good.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But the 10x AW feedback is from guys who have all seem to have seen the same 5+ same girls ?  Which to me is a red flag.  But Amanda big bum is seen by nearly 7/10 hits who have given her AW feedback

Any thoughts. ?   Before i take one for the team ?

Offline rover_100

Tough call. Some of the pics have been doing the round online. The back view one is used on two old ads from 2018:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

The gym pic with the towel seems like a separate instagram rip but I can't link to it, also I can't find a reliable source on it.

SPs have been known to use "representative pics" so I don't see this getting a concrete answer. Guess someone has to TOFTT and report back.

Offline wdnah

Too easy for a guy to set up an account on that site and sell access to ripped private pics and movies for passive income.

Offline Jorjie

Ani intel please.  Looks good.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But the 10x AW feedback is from guys who have all seem to have seen the same 5+ same girls ?  Which to me is a red flag.  But Amanda big bum is seen by nearly 7/10 hits who have given her AW feedback

Any thoughts. ?   Before i take one for the team ?

Most of the pics are stolen ones of fashion model Sarah Waddles. You can Google to find her Insta, Twitter, 530 pics on Listal, vids/pics on Bellazon etc. 100% B&S.

Now, as said, there might be a resemblance given just how many pics have been stolen and put up on that profile. Who knows though  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 07:49:19 pm by Jorjie »

Offline doc friend

Thanks. Guys    Confronted her with the evidence
Blocked me after saying “Good Bye”

But not before confirming extras with OWO +£20  so likely to be mire extras on top
Cheers. 

Offline rover_100

Thanks. Guys    Confronted her with the evidence
Blocked me after saying “Good Bye”

But not before confirming extras with OWO +£20  so likely to be mire extras on top
Cheers.

At least she has manners  :)

Don't know how to "tactfully" call out images like this. I feel like if you're headed down that road it only ends negatively. Like a couple mentioned already, SPs use representative pics sometimes...often they're total bait, but a few times they can be accurate. If she floats your boat the only surefire way is to show up and be prepared to walk.