Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PoshEnglishSlutUK - Merton - more like BatshitCrazySlutUK  (Read 2284 times)

3 review(s) for MissOpenMinded2018 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mrcathitman9

Hello gents, less of a review and more of a warning since I just got off the phone to her now. Going to try and write everything she said before I forget...

the girl in question:
PoshEnglishSlutUK @ External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When she picked up I asked a courteous but casual 'how are you?' to which she immediately responded, 'I don't want to answer that question as I'm talking to a client.'
Naturally, I then proceeded by asking to make a booking this evening. This was met by an emotional tirade  :wackogirl: about her job including some of the following lines (or words to that effect):

'I am not in a normal world, and neither are you... this is a really hard job, I don't even like doing this... I was directing this guy to me then you're calling and it's so hard to manage... I'm going to try and do my best to make everyone happy.' It's hard to recall everything since she was all over the place.
And with regards to our booking, she said 'I'll see how I feel.' :dash:

Whether she was drunk, high or sober, what she said reflects an atrocious level of professionalism and stinks of righteousness. It was great entertainment for me, so at points I egged her on 'I understand it's tough...' but as soon as I mentioned that she could stop this line of work she asked me to fuck off.

Avoid avoid avoid. 

Offline mrcathitman9

Upon closer reading of a previous review by Bumbl3 (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247728.0) she gave off a similar tone in that encounter. Thank god that I didn't have to deal with that in person...

Offline Fully Sated

Upon closer reading of a previous review by Bumbl3 (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247728.0) she gave off a similar tone in that encounter...

...She was most certainly intoxicated and definitely drunk and maybe on drugs also but cant be certain but what i can be certain of is she was a mess...

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 06:53:49 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline ulstersubbie

Definitely screwed up this one!     :scare: