Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissOpenMinded2018 Drunken mess -Canary Wharf  (Read 2633 times)

3 review(s) for MissOpenMinded2018 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bumbl3

WALKED!! Double booked or ‘Extended Booking’ as she referred to it

Comms: Texted in afternoon got a pretty quick reply and talked about the services and confirmed time and location.
8/10

Girl: Shes ok looking but not as curvy as the pics suggest infact pretty damn slim, i would say late 30s.
Now for the bad, She was most certainly intoxicated and definitely drunk and maybe on drugs also but cant be certain but what i can be certain of is she was a mess which dropped her from a 6/10 to 2/10 for me 

Meet: Was at A point in canary wharf, got there 10-15mins early texted upon arrival to get no response!!! Waited for time i set for meet which was evening time came and still no response so i thought this is weird as her comms where decent up until the meet so i waited 20 mins and still nothing so i thought ill give her another 10mins as i had no plan B. 10mins fly past and still nothing so i drove off and about 15mins later and halfway to home she texts me to say ‘Sorry love client extended booking’
and asked if i still wanted to meet as i was halfway home and no plan b i turned back and went for it bad mistake! Got to hotel and knocked on door she opens and says hi with a massive wiff of alcohol in her breath but she looked ok so i thought fuck it give it a shot. Once in and sat on bed talked about the service i wanted i and told her we had a massive convo earlier on text and she didnt seem to have clue and just  seemed a total mess so i explained what i wanted which was anal play and some gfe mixed in with pse/dom but she said she cant do the pse/dom and shes not prepared and all her toys and equipment are at home this is where i said im out and walked she got very annoyed and suddenly started going into one about how i dont know what the ‘industry’ is like and how hard things are and bla bla bla at this point i felt kinda sad for her and carried on walking out
In all she seems ok but just drunk and a mess

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 01:25:21 pm by Bumbl3 »

Offline Belgarion

If she is unprofessional, that is her problem, not yours. Good that you walked away, it is a bad idea to see an SP under the influence of anything as you cannot prove consent

Offline Hobbit

I'm surprised you went to see her even though she has a previous negative review, which mentions her drinking on the job. Did you not read the previous review? Or were you thinking with little Bumbl3?  :D

Offline Bumbl3

I'm surprised you went to see her even though she has a previous negative review, which mentions her drinking on the job. Did you not read the previous review? Or were you thinking with little Bumbl3?  :D

I have to admit my little stinger got the better of me :wacko:

Offline Hobbit

I have to admit my little stinger got the better of me :wacko:

We've all done that at some point in our lives. But it can be an expensive mistake. :scare:

smellertom

I’ve actually met this girl several times and she’s really good fun, friendly and provides a very good service. She satisfies my fantasies every time. I’m looking forward to meeting her again, maybe she was just having a bad day. Sometimes it takes a while to get to know someone
Report this post 

Offline oversexed

I’ve actually met this girl several times and she’s really good fun, friendly and provides a very good service. She satisfies my fantasies every time. I’m looking forward to meeting her again, maybe she was just having a bad day. Sometimes it takes a while to get to know someone
Report this post

Here comes her knight, Mr i-have-met-her-but-no-review.

She satisfies my fantasies every time..... Sometimes it takes a while to get to know someone.:lol:
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Fuzzyduck

Report this post

Write a review, or go away please. You do yourself and her no favours.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review, OP. Any lingering thoughts I had have been binned.

Since she's on my AW HL, I note she keeps odd hours and logs in quite late/early (last night was 3am, sometime 4 or 5am) so I assumed she was a "party" type girl. She seemed friendly and coherent enough in my comms with her (mainly text) but it sounds like her indulgences are affecting her ability to work.

Smellertom - be a good lad/lass and tell her that I hope she sorts herself out.

Offline Belgarion

Report this post

Thanks for letting us know MissOpenMinded. Drinking on the job is dangerous

Offline hendrix

Report this post

This is punting, not dating. We're not (punters and prossies) in the "getting to know someone" business.

Offline Bumbl3

Report this post

Made me giggle

Offline TTGR

Report this post

I will book her for 5 daily 2 hour punts - Monday through to Friday next week.
I'm hoping Friday she may allow me to penetrate, don't worry I'm not pushing it though.

There's always the week after.  :dash:

Offline Bumbl3

I will book her for 5 daily 2 hour punts - Monday through to Friday next week.
I'm hoping Friday she may allow me to penetrate, don't worry I'm not pushing it though.

There's always the week after.  :dash:

Fuck why didn't i think of doing this then maybe about 6month of doing this i could have given her a positive :wacko:

Online Fuzzyduck

Fixed it for you :hi:

Fuck why didn't i think of doing this then maybe about 6month of doing this i could have paid for a new sports car :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 12:33:17 am by Fuzzyduck »