Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Kate aka Sweet Noami - Leeds  (Read 991 times)

5 review(s) for -Sweet Kate- (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lateluxury

Communication - Very good
Pictures on AW - Accurate but I think she looks better. She's clearly lost weight since the last time we met 
Service - As described on her AW profile
Venue - Clarence Dock

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hello everyone. It's not very often that I see a girl without checking on her but today was one of them days. If I had checked this punt would definitely not have happened, as the girl I visited is someone who Iv seen before and reviewed negatively on here because the services was shit. Feel free to check out my other review if u want. It should link as the profiles are the same.

Anyway her profile popped up again on Aw, under a different names. When I think back the pics were similar but tbh I couldn't really remember until I got into the room that it was her. And as already stated I did not check on here, but I am glad I didn't. This girl has really learned a thing or two about good service. She also now has a number of positive reviews on aw and I can see why.

I arranged to meet here via text. Comms were good and an appointment was set. She rang me when I arrived at her location (the clarence dock area) to give me directions (which I didn't need) and her flat number. So I made my way up, knock on the door and she let me in and immediately had my tongue down her throat. She then led me into the room and we got the paper work out of the way. It was at this point that I started to realise that I had seen this lass before and the punt was shit. But after that greating I wasnt going to go anywhere and I am glad I didnt.

After a quick shower she was all over me. We started with light french kissing, before I proceeded to remove her clothing and get to taste that lovely body of hers. Soon after she  began working her way down, got the old boy into her mouth and began working away. Her blowjob technique was really good and much improved from the last time I met her. There was plenty of ball licking to which I always find pleasant. And eye contact.

I was enjoying the bj so much that I was about to pop so told her I wanted to go down on her. I was pretty excited at this point and had a real good time eating her out. I dont really eat out girls that long especially on a 30min put but she taste so sweet that I got a little carried away with myself. By the time I knew it 20 min were up so I decided it was time to fuck her.  On with the condom and I told her to jump on top. She bounced up and down and I pumped away for a few min before I popped.  If I was to see her again it would be for an hour. I would have extended but she had another booking after :( so I didnt get to give her a good seeing to.

I think it goes without saying I would recommend this girl. She has clearly learned a thing or two since the last time I met her. I did try and remind her about that but she couldn't remember, shocking right lol.

Offline lateluxury

Ohh wait her old review didn't link. It must be a different profile then. Either way the girl was the same. If you want to read that review check out my previous reviews.

LL

Offline YorkshireLad

Thanks for the review, shows that girls can improve  :thumbsup: