Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Carolina in Bristol  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Latest Polish prossie in Town. Used to call herself Classy Caroline. :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83054.msg1025598#msg1025598

Doesn't seem to have upped her game on the UKP review front. :(

Despite what it says on her profile it ain't her first time in Bristol. :wackogirl: :dash:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 01:54:41 pm by Roth »

Captainsharpe_

Suspect this isn't classy Caroline. I went to see 'Caroline' a couple of weeks ago. It seems she's lending her profile out to others. The polish girl definitely wasn't the same girl as I saw a few months back, was apparently shit at massage so I walked. My guess is that this is yet another girl masquerading under Caroline's old feeback. Red cliff backs location generally is great though

Offline Roth

Suspect this isn't classy Caroline. I went to see 'Caroline' a couple of weeks ago. It seems she's lending her profile out to others. The polish girl definitely wasn't the same girl as I saw a few months back, was apparently shit at massage so I walked. My guess is that this is yet another girl masquerading under Caroline's old feeback. Red cliff backs location generally is great though

Can you do a review please? :unknown:

Offline markc65

Can you do a review please? :unknown:

This seems to me a constantly recurring theme Roth, where a review or request for info on a girl is posted then up pops a member and says 'oh I saw here and she was shit/great (delete as applicable).

Reviews are the lifeblood of this site and help keep all members informed of any particular girl

Thanks Roth for keeping up the quest to get reviews.

Offline Roth

Captainsharpe had been a member since April 2014 and seems to have punted but never put up a review.  It's not to late for his first review. :hi:

Captainsharpe_

The original classy Caroline....(in April) great comms, went for massage only option but she got carried away. Not as attractive as her photos but great massage and a fair bit more ;) shame she said she's not coming back

New classy Caroline- uber skinny, looked like she was wearing a wig and definitely not the same girl... She didn't look well, and said she wasn't any good at massage. Based in shit hole appt in bedders... I walked.

Best massage option by miles IMHO deluxe Lauren/ luxurious Eden. Monica is utterly gorgeous, a great great masseuse with a body to die for and cute to boot. She'll hopefully be back soon.

Brief reviews but useful I hope.