Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elegant Ellie - 'Pay me £5 before we discuss anything, bitches!'  (Read 1355 times)

Offline stefanow

Found this profile and sent a message over with a couple of questions.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

One question was with regards my preference of being edged by hand, the other being my fetish for leather too.

Her response was odd to say the least.  Firstly, she said she enjoyed using her feet (Fuck off - even if that was something I was remotely interested in, it just seems
to me she doesn't like touching cock with her hands).  She didn't even address the leather thing, but merely said that unless I paid to view her Private Gallery, then
this was a deal breaker and it was her way of eliminating timewasters.

Needless to say, this got my back up a little...  I politely replied that I wasn't prepared to pay £5 to view her Private Gallery.  Not only have I never been asked to do
this before, but bearing in mind I have been on AW for nearly twice as long as her, and with more feedback from a wide variety of AW providers, all giving me glowing
feedback - I just didn't feel the need (especially if all she wanted to do was waggle my cock with her fucking feet!).

My message was polite but firm.  Couldn't wait to get her response.... (to her credit, she had been pretty quick on the messaging).

She came back with:

"Asking to look at my PG weeds out timewasters, having to spend £5 stops them. No more emails please. You've lost your chance, I will not see you. Good luck."

Obviously this cut to the quick...

This made me take a brief look at her paltry 20 feedbacks, amassed over three years.  Half don't count as from repeat feedback guys (Why do they bother?) or people
as vain as her, or Members No Longer Active.

So anyway, she's gone straight onto my hotlist and I will revisit in a few months and see how her business model is working out.  But if anyone has managed to get any closer
to her, my mind is still open to the idea of meeting her one day.  She looks and sounds interesting - I try hard not to close the door on anyone really.

Baci

Online finn5555

She wants £30 extra to eat her pussy  :sarcastic:

Offline mh

She wants £30 extra to eat her pussy  :sarcastic:

"Elegant" = Old, 55+ for sure

For £30 I'd expect starter, main course, dessert and a beer in a mid-range high street restaurant, not a brief nosh between a middle aged woman's piss flaps.

Online finn5555

"Elegant" = Old, 55+ for sure

For £30 I'd expect starter, main course, dessert and a beer in a mid-range high street restaurant, not a brief nosh between a middle aged woman's piss flaps.

And a £10 off if you are out in August  :sarcastic:

Offline mh

And a £10 off if you are out in August  :sarcastic:

I guess an "Eat Out to Help Out" joke has been floated on the forums already, but I ain't helping her out.  :cool:

Offline Lab_Dex

£170 to get sucked off by a nan  :D :lol: :thumbsdown:

Offline YOY

unless I paid to view her Private Gallery, then

She is just interested in easy money from selling pictures.  (or it may be a he selling some other pictures he found online)