Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Switched Profiles  (Read 544 times)

Offline Neverthere

So I was going through some of previous SP's I'd met to check if they are working and where, thinking of a first punt in ages so thinking safe first.

So checked out _Estellasweetlover   
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and to my surprise the main profile pic is definitely not the SP I met. Private gallery did have the right SP however.
Possible B&S or just a profile passed on. Stella was Spanish and rate was higher, age maybe slightly older on profile now.

Could be one to be cautious on.

Offline Lewis

If the PG gallery photos don't match the main profile photos, then report it to AW.

Offline scutty brown

main profile pic is just a pair of tits, you'll have fun trying to tell AW you can ID the girl from those - or from the other photo just showing her back

Offline Lewis

Depends if the tattoos in her profile photos are also on her photos in the PG.

Offline Neverthere

main profile pic is just a pair of tits, you'll have fun trying to tell AW you can ID the girl from those - or from the other photo just showing her back
I know quite sad but I recognise body shape and her tattoos are not her, she had a distinctive tattoo that's how I know

Offline Neverthere

If the PG gallery photos don't match the main profile photos, then report it to AW.

Yes I have done that, should've quoted in first post apologies  :thumbsup:

Offline Neverthere

So just checking back for update, right girl in pictures now, price adjusted too but location now Inverness.

Just goes to show who's reading this , either that or AW was in touch with her👍

Better pics here as she also liked booking this way. External Link/Members Only