Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looks delicious  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Dbi123

Does anyone has an intel on this babe. Looks very pretty. If not i will just have to toft. Will post a review afterwards.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Kimeen

She is in aw as Mary Thai beauty. Many reviews on here. Photos are heavily photoshopped and about 10 years old but she provides a good service.

Offline Waterhouse

External Link/Members Only

Been a round for quite a while, used to be based in Walton-on-Thames and Esher, nowadays tends to tour the Surrey and Hampshire areas.  Her AW pics are shopped and overly flattering though, however she's in good shape from what I hear but def in her 40s now.  There was some speculation previously as to whether she was Thai or Chinese, not that it matters if she's the type that floats your boat. Mostly positive feedback/reviews.

Offline Dbi123

The one i was looking for was a different SP with a different number. The profile has now disappeared - looks like it was fake afterall. Any ways safe punts guys...

Offline Kimeen

The pictures on the profile OP posted were of mary Thai beauty but maybe they had been ripped off from her profile.

Offline Waterhouse

The pictures on the profile OP posted were of mary Thai beauty but maybe they had been ripped off from her profile.

I thought the same... was definitely MTB in the photos before they were pulled.