Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI NURU MASSAGE - Lewisham - SE13  (Read 411 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6646742) (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: April 2024.   

Comms: All done by text.   

location: works in a flat (Second Floor), a few minutes' walk from a Car rental company on Lee High Road. 

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery.

Price: £60- 15 minutes. 

Services: Lip Kisses, OWO, CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.     

Action: So, I enter Vanessa's Premises with her standing behind the door, she greets me with a smile in her light brown top and black mini skirt, politely tells me the remove my shoes, then leads me to the bedroom where we discuss the services that I want, she agrees, I hand over the notes in which she places inside the wardrobe, then strips naked whilst I undress. 

Once done, I moved in for couple of kisses on the lips, then tried to snog her but she kept her mouth firmly closed, (no good), so tucked into them delicious Boobies instead, licked and sucked on those tasty nipples before sitting on the side of the bed.

She then drops to her knees and cleans the knob with wet wipes before delivering a decent blowjob until I was fully erect, condom on, lubes up the fanny, climbs on top and starts bouncing away as I grab hold of them Boobies, then pulled her in closer to suck on those juicy nipples.

I then bent her over and started drilling from behind, she moans in pleasure as I move through the gears before switching to missionary, went in balls deep and smashed away until satisfaction. 

Cleaned up, got dressed and said my goodbyes.