Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola - Olina. Bayswater. Not great, but not shit  (Read 524 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672508) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline hyunther

The venue - Flat in Bayswater opposite the tube station. Was a bit of a dive really. Shower was tiny with lots of mould. Bedroom was a bit of a tip also. But was just about OK.

The Girl - Nowhere near as attractive as the pictures suggest. Body wasn't that amazing either. Arse was a bit saggy and tits weren't great. All in my opinion obviously

The Cost - £150 for 60 mins.

The Event - All in all a bit meh. Had a shared shower, but this was functional rather than sensual. A bit of FK, but was more the type where she sticks her tounge out rather than decent kissing. Thorough washing of all bits. Into the bedroom and started with more of the weird kissing. Dropped to her knees for a bout of OWO which was pretty good to be fair. Took it all and was happy with a bit of face fucking. Onto the bed where she carried on, some licking of the balls and then some rimming where she put her tongue deep. Again was ok. I prefer it a bit softer.

Switch positions for me to go down on her. Was clean and fresh with quite big lips. She seemed to get off on it, but am pretty positive it was fake. Time for a fuck so on with the dom and we started in mish. Was happy to do whatever I wanted. Then moved to anal. Wasn't very tight at all and wasn't really doing it for me. Moved to doggy anal on edge of bed and then on the bed. Again was happy to go where I wanted or do what I wanted. Moved to cowgirl, still in anal and then onto pussy as the anal was so loose. Finished with her lying on the bed playing with her pussy and me wanking to completion into her mouth where she took it all. Kept my cock in her mouth until I was completely drained. She then went to the bathroom to spit.

Had about 20 mins left so finished with what was a very very good head massage. Very relaxing. Was probably the highlight of the hour.

Would I return - No. She was friendly and willing to do everything I wanted. But just seemed to be mechanical. Eyes closed most of the time, kissing was poor and she wasn't as good as the photos. Not bad enough to be a negative though! Head massage was very good though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline lee1

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 08:30:43 pm by lee1 »