Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative Reviews  (Read 1330 times)

jack-chan

It seems that there have been stacks of negative reviews so far this year, has the quality dropped or the punters standards just got higher. I have to admit that it is both refreshing and concerning at the same time.

Offline PlasticGeordie

I've noticed that. I nearly posted a couple of weeks ago about how few negative reviews there are on here. At the time from the last 100 reviews there were only about 9/10 negatives but now that number has shot up. I think possibly some UKP  members are not bothering to post positive reviews of established  girls as there does not seem much point if they are known to be good or are tacking reviews onto existing ones. I do this myself. Negative experiences are more likely to get posted seperately. I personally think a seperate review each time good or bad is best and will try and do this from now on.

Offline Mansell

Was thinking the same.

Good question, are we just not bothering to post positive reviews because the girls are so well know ?

And if so, should we start posting them.

I sometimes wonder if it would be a good idea to have a Poll facility on posts, then we could have a section with scoring girls that you have seen  :D :D :D  Yeh, I know it could be fixed, but interesting.

greychap

I think its swings and roundabouts it just so happens more negative at the moment.

its very good to give credit where its due but the negatives are more important as this can save us some very bad experiences or being ripped off and when the negatives are being displayed it is up to the punter decide wether they feel it is a negative to them.

I must admit sometimes I have read some negatives and thought they were quite harsh and maybe sometimes punters are expecting a lot for there money but if they have had a couple of really good punts and very good value for money I think then its easy to expect all girls to be doing the same for the same money.

I really do think up here in the North East it is like no other area I have punted in.

Offline foreverchanges

I take a keen interest on the Scottish forum as well as this one and I think they're a lot more difficult to please up there..probably because the older punters will have experienced the halcyon days of the Edinburgh saunas and lets face it if you are using that as your benchmark for quality service received then its pretty inevitable that the only way is down.
As far as here is concerned I think you have times where there is a paucity of positives simply because the girls in question have been done to death and you think do the lads really want to read review no.110 of Keeva?..plus no one wants a repeat of the Denyason/Frankie situation.

Sometimes its down to timing.. after all I only discovered UKP in March when it was all Diamonds Roms with lots of negative reviews and I never signed up until August.
Since then I 've reviewed seven girls/duos and all have been deserved positives however my pre-membership punts with April ENE, Raani Rai and Jodie Diamonds would have been merely neutral and having seen Adrianna I could never understand what the (brief) fuss was about her while Jenna/Kate of Diamonds was a definite negative..so it wasnt all plain sailing.

Perhaps we are simply expecting  better service but at £100+ an hour do you blame us?..and over the last couple of months a lot of girls aren't doing themselves any favours whatsoever.

Offline Bengeo13

As PlasticGeordie has mentioned, I think he's correct that we may not be posting positives as much as we should do and I admit to being guilty myself. Over recent weeks I've had excellent service from Honey, Faith, Sophia Lily, Grace but I've left no comment. However last week I had a definite negative so I feel it's my duty to report it, so I will be doing so.
If any of the 'class acts' mentioned earlier had failed to deliver then again I think I would have posted.
There's also a keenness to report on new girls of course.
Otherwise it tends to be business as usual!
If we are driving standards up then so much the better.
I still think we should have a conference with everyone in fancy dress. We should invite all the wg's and run a series of workshops for them with topics such as:-
- how to maximise revenue by providing good service
- why men love owo and cim?
- is this really the job for me?
- is it worthwhile practising fake orgasms?
- what guys really want?
- the principles of good housekeeping
It would be a sell out!   

Offline Mansell

As PlasticGeordie has mentioned, I think he's correct that we may not be posting positives as much as we should do and I admit to being guilty myself. Over recent weeks I've had excellent service from Honey, Faith, Sophia Lily, Grace but I've left no comment. However last week I had a definite negative so I feel it's my duty to report it, so I will be doing so.
If any of the 'class acts' mentioned earlier had failed to deliver then again I think I would have posted.
There's also a keenness to report on new girls of course.
Otherwise it tends to be business as usual!
If we are driving standards up then so much the better.
I still think we should have a conference with everyone in fancy dress. We should invite all the wg's and run a series of workshops for them with topics such as:-
- how to maximise revenue by providing good service
- why men love owo and cim?
- is this really the job for me?
- is it worthwhile practising fake orgasms?
- what guys really want?
- the principles of good housekeeping
It would be a sell out!   

We'd all have tickets, as there is bound to be some fun afterwards, but would they  :unknown:

Toshiba

I treat all reviews good or bad as welcome, i will never get sick of a good review so keep posting but maybe clag it on the end of an existing one, i think thats what admin want.

As to the negative reviews, its simple, you must always try and do them as they are the most important ones that save us time and money, yes we like to get our teeth into why it went wrong but fundementally we are here to be informed and review.

The more the merrier  :thumbsup:

Offline Greenman

I really enjoy reading the negatives and would probably not visit a lady unless it was wrote by a relatively newby or maybe scammer
I think there is so many good girls out there that we are all like and we get dissapointed if they are not uo to the standards we expect from us all

Great forum ,and a great bunch  of lads on the north east forum who do some great reports

Offline foreverchanges

I still think we should have a conference with everyone in fancy dress. We should invite all the wg's and run a series of workshops for them

Sounds great could you imagine the UKP NE Conference... no doubt apologies for absences would take up half the night among the WG fraternity ie Teen Jade double booked for interview for vacant NUFC manager role and she did send a text honest. plus members being on edge if more than one WG was in the room at the same time..Guess the Agency Owner Competition..Denyason trying desperately to gain entry and HC in the chair.
Would be a bit lively I think.

Offline Third Man

Sounds great could you imagine the UKP NE Conference... no doubt apologies for absences would take up half the night among the WG fraternity ie Teen Jade double booked for interview for vacant NUFC manager role and she did send a text honest. plus members being on edge if more than one WG was in the room at the same time..Guess the Agency Owner Competition..Denyason trying desperately to gain entry and HC in the chair.

ha ha class! on the punters side, apologies may be received from FB with him cutting back on punting activities. Also AnthG's attendance is debatable depending on where in Gateshead or Bensham the meeting is held, if  the bus goes past the building, or if it involves a 20 minute walk! :lol:

Offline Mansell

Brilliant, new keyboard please, spluttered coffee all over this one laughing so much.  :lol: :lol: