Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora S Ryder  (Read 1901 times)

Offline bobby79

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys

Anyone seen this lass recently - she does look gorgeous. Have old reviews here but not recently.
Price is expensive but may worth a visit  :thumbsup:

Thanks

Offline Miller2014

wasnt this the lass who was done for bribing punters a while back? I have her blocked on aw and Im sure thats why

Offline Kev3773

wasnt this the lass who was done for bribing punters a while back? I have her blocked on aw and Im sure thats why

It was her mate Innocent Dolly that got prosecuted.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

Hi guys

Anyone seen this lass recently - she does look gorgeous. Have old reviews here but not recently.
Price is expensive but may worth a visit  :thumbsup:

Thanks
Apart from the price her association with Innocent Dolly is enough to put me off.

Offline BustaN

Looks like she's trying to fleece punters out of money still, only with those prices instead

£180 for 1hr? Absolutely crazy

Offline Kev3773

Looks like she's trying to fleece punters out of money still, only with those prices instead

£180 for 1hr? Absolutely crazy

Have you not read the thread ? It's not the one that was done for bribing..

Online toon972

She is elegant and a high class model and likes kind and affluent gentlemen, that is me fucked then.

Offline Kev3773

She is elegant and a high class model and likes kind and affluent gentlemen, that is me fucked then.

Why ? Aren't you kind 😏

Offline Dweeby

Apart from the price her association with Innocent Dolly is enough to put me off.
I saw Innocent Dolly a few years ago, before I knew about her arrest. Have to say that it was a first class punt, with a gorgeous girl. I'd see her again, and I like the looks of Aurora Ryder.