Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Ella-elouise Independent Gateshead  (Read 2351 times)

rammymike

External Link/Members Only
Had Ella-Elouise on my hot list for a while. Read the inevitable great feedback on AW but there was something that caught me. She was showing as available on AW so I fired of a tex to 07387917826 and her response was immediate, friendly and good natured. I booked for that afternoon and she sent me clear, detailed directions.
I arrived on time at a discrete apartment block with easy parking and entered when she buzzed me in immediately after pressing the buzzer.
She looks so much better than her pics, a beauty with filthy smiling eyes and what a stunning little body on her. She’s a nicely toned petite size 6, not like some that look like they need feeding.
She was dressed in high heels, stockings and a red and black bra set like I asked. It was a big bright apartment with 2 bedrooms but she lead me into the one with the ensue. I didn’t need a shower.
I was treated to some DO before we undressed each other and got on the bed. Her nippers are unreal, I couldn’t help sucking and she just loved it. OWO then she slowed down as she sensed I needed slow . fondling and laughing together, a GFE delight.
And finally penetrative,  condom on then I pulled her on top of me and enjoyed every sensation.
Left with a massive smile on my face and I’ll definitely be back.

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the review.  Somebody else mentioned she was heavy smoker.  Did you notice the same?

Online oldrockingchair

External Link/Members Only
Had Ella-Elouise on my hot list for a while. Read the inevitable great feedback on AW but there was something that caught me. She was showing as available on AW so I fired of a tex to 07387917826 and her response was immediate, friendly and good natured. I booked for that afternoon and she sent me clear, detailed directions.
I arrived on time at a discrete apartment block with easy parking and entered when she buzzed me in immediately after pressing the buzzer.
She looks so much better than her pics, a beauty with filthy smiling eyes and what a stunning little body on her. She’s a nicely toned petite size 6, not like some that look like they need feeding.
She was dressed in high heels, stockings and a red and black bra set like I asked. It was a big bright apartment with 2 bedrooms but she lead me into the one with the ensue. I didn’t need a shower.
I was treated to some DO before we undressed each other and got on the bed. Her nippers are unreal, I couldn’t help sucking and she just loved it. OWO then she slowed down as she sensed I needed slow . fondling and laughing together, a GFE delight.
And finally penetrative,  condom on then I pulled her on top of me and enjoyed every sensation.
Left with a massive smile on my face and I’ll definitely be back.

Thanks for the review but £130/1 to rich for me ..

rammymike

Thanks for the review.  Somebody else mentioned she was heavy smoker.  Did you notice the same?

No, I didn't notice it at all. The whole apartment, and her, smelt fresh.

Offline The Outsider

No, I didn't notice it at all. The whole apartment, and her, smelt fresh.

Good news.  She's a little more expensive than most, but seems to work late quite a lot which suits me. 

Offline Sar-Major

Good news.  She's a little more expensive than most, but seems to work late quite a lot which suits me.

Me too.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online captainsc

I’m seeing her later, but given my last recommendation (Mrs NE), I better not review her!!

Soz SM....

Online captainsc

Just met with E-L and I’d say she was a smoker. Faint smell on her.
I’ll do a review later..

Offline The Outsider

I’ll do a review later..

Not so good news....  :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
  :unknown: 'Faintly' Hanging offence!

Maybe not, but creating multiple accounts on here to tout yourself is a banning offence, as she just found out.   :D

Online Kev3773

Touting is though, hope you don't fall under that umbrella  :unknown:

Offline The Outsider

No, but it's a pet hate.  It's not a massive problem for me, but some blokes going home smelling of smoke may have tricky questions to answer from their missus. Women have a keener sense of smell than we do! 

Online Kev3773

I’ll do a review later..

She has smoking fetish ticked on her likes list, obviously a smoker then  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Well you've been "Hung, Drawn and Banned" you "Useless Deceiving Twat"

Happy Retirement Arsehole  :thumbsup:   :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline datwabbit

Bugger me, she spends more time creating accounts than working. She's been all over the latest threads.

Online Kev3773

Bugger me, she spends more time creating accounts than working. She's been all over the latest threads.

I'm sure she been misunderstood, family problems etc making her make wrong decisions and all that  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

I'm sure she been misunderstood, family problems etc making her make wrong decisions and all that  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

OMG I never thought about her having family problems Alf, maybe we've been a bit harsh on the "Deceitful Cow".  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline AgedCases

I'm not surprised it's a fake review. Sounded way too lickyarse.